Day 1. Step 1. Finding Lee Donghae.

It's you, Lee Donghae

“Hey! Sit your bottom’s down, I have an announcement to make.” Miss Kwon said.

We ignored her and continued chatting, well – a few were laughing, a few were talking about Strong Heart, and I was trying to get them to stop ignoring her.

“HEY! IF YOU DON’T SHUT YOUR DAMN GOBS RIGHT NOW, I WILL NOT HESITATE TO PUT MY JOB AT RISK!”

Everyone zipped their mouths. I looked at Yuri beside me; she was so close to bursting out laughing. I rolled my eyes.

I looked back at Miss Kwon. I raised my hand. She nodded at me.

“Technically, you already put it at risk but making such a threat…”

“Cho Kyuhyun, where did your wittiness go? Out the window?” Sunny cried from the front of the classroom. “That was so weak!” I threw my pencil case at her. How dare she ask where my wittiness girl, girl’s got nerve!

Bad move, I want my pencil case back. Aw, damn.

She glared at me, and started rummaging through it and taking out a couple of pens. “Hey! Stop that!”

“No, listen to me!” Miss Kwon shot her death glare at me, then Sunny. “Firstly, give that back to him.”

Oh yes, Miss Kwon – that’s a cookie for you!

“Anyway, there’ll be a new student coming in today. I haven’t seen her, heard her voice and neither have I been told any information regarding the student other than the fact she is a female so please refrain from asking me any ‘Where does she come from?’ ‘What’s her name?’ ‘Does she like hot guys?’ because, you will sit in detention with Kyuhyun and Sunny for 10 minutes after school.”

She just put me in detention, that’s no cookies for her.

“Miss, how old is she?” Eunhyuk asked. My, did he just have to ask how old she was? Surely he’s stupid, but not the stupidest. Ha, Hyukjae is… oh crap. Hyukjae is Eunhyuk.

“Lee Hyukj- I mean, Eunhyuk, should I wake your brain up? If she’s in this class, she is either 17 or 18. You will find yourself dancing away in detention tonight then.”

He groaned.

“Idiot!” I shouted. Well, thanks for the company. I can’t bear sitting in detention with Sunny – sister or not.

“That’s 20 minutes for you Kyuhyun.”

“What? Oh come on, I didn’t do anything miss!”

“You called him an idiot, which is nothing to you?” Sunny said while smirking.

“Eh, it seems you two will be together for 20 minutes instead then – Sunny.” Miss Kwon said.

I laughed, “Shame on you, Cho Soonkyuuuuu!”

“Oh shut up, you kyutard.”

Mr. Jung walked into the room, “Miss did you talk to them about the new student?”

She nodded.

“Alright, here she is. Now, please welcome her.”

Mr. Jung peeked out the door, gesturing for her to come in. She walked through.

Whoa. She’s beautiful. Wait, she’s blonde. Blonde?! Oh, yes! A foreigner! However… she looks a little Korean, I think…

“Introduce yourself Jessica, I’ll be leaving.” Then, Mr. Jung left.

The beauty nodded! Hell yeah. I could just hear all the guys in the room whistling, and the girls groaning. Maybe a few odd ones like Yesung, cos we all think he’s gay anyway.

“My name is Jessica Jung.”

Miss Kwon looked at her; the whole class looked at her.

“I’m finished.” She said.

We were stunned, what kind of icy introduction is that?

“I’m finished.” She repeated.

She has no tone in her voice. It’s all the same, is that human?

“O-oh, right. Well take a spare seat over there next to the girl with straight, long, black hair please.” She pointed over to Seohyun’s side. Great, she has my old seat.

I don’t like that she is sitting in my old seat. She should be sitting here, next to Yuri instead of me. This girl is a nutter! I don’t know how I will survive here.

The bell rang. Six long hours of school for the next five days, I’m enjoying it already. Not.

--

Jessica’s POV

I sighed and took a seat beside the girl. She smiled at me but I didn’t bother looking. I only caught that smile by the corner of my eye. There was no point in taking more than a second glance towards her. All I needed was to focus on my studies, and someone I haven’t been able to spot yet.

Lee Donghae, I’ll find you.

The bell rang.

This is the start, work hard Jessica!

--

Donghae’s POV

“Wooooo! Lunch time, the best time of the day! Eunhyuk, there you are!” Me and Shindong came crashing into the class next door to find Eunhyuk and the rest.

We pushed pass Sunny, Tiffany and Seohyun. “Oh thanks for pushing us! We love you for that forever Shindong, and you Donghae!” I just smiled and apologized.

“Hey, is that a new girl?” Shindong said.

“Yeah, she just came today. She’s quite pretty, huh.” Eunhyuk said. “She’s got nice legs, but nothing is better than Yuri’s.”

“Ahem. I can hear you.” Yuri said, we chuckled.

I looked at her, “She’s alright. Nothing outstanding, I mean – a real beauty – I can name so many actresses that are just heavenly.” I said.

“Yeah, and you listed them not more than 24 hours ago on the phone! I’m not interested!” Eunhyuk grinned.

“Come on, we’ll wont be able to grab the long table if we’re this slow!” I said, suddenly realising what would happen when I get to the table. I was meant to reserve it today. Ay.

“It’s alright, Sunny already went to do that with the other girls – knowing you.”

I chuckled. That’s nice of her, but she is so going to rob me poor again because she helped me… again.

--

Jessica’s POV

“MY SEAAAAAAAAAAAT!” Cried lots of voices in the hall.

Are these people hooligans? I can’t wait for the next to periods to zoom past, I have art. That shouldn’t be hard.

“Lee Donghae! You owe me one!”

Lee Donghae.

I looked to where the voice was coming from and I spotted a petite – well, short to be mean – girl holding onto a guy’s collar.

“What you going to do about the detention you have me?” She ruffled her nose.

She’s pretty cute.

“Alright, look shortie, I got one too so shut up!” The guy said.

Is that Donghae?

It has to be. I felt a smirk crawl on my face.

“Excuse me please.” A guy lightly elbowed me.

I nodded. I don’t need to waste saliva on someone useless.

I moved out his way. He took the seat in front of me, the seat where I was going to sit.

Now where was I going to sit? It’s packed in here.

I looked back at Lee Donghae, so that’s what he looks like. That’s the first step completed. Step 2, start! He’s the extremely smart one that sits a two rows in the center in my class. Beside some loud mouth, I think they called her Yuri. Miss didn’t say his name at all, well – I still know that he is Donghae.

I walked up to his direction, and at the same time he got up. I walked straight into him with my drink and sandwich in hand. I dropped it by purpose.

“Oh, I’m sorry!”

That’s a waste of drink.

We knelt down to pick it up, my drink completely split and my sandwich felt into two.

“Oh my gosh, can you be any more stupid?” I looked up; it was the petite girl again. She walked up to us.

“I’m sorry about my brother’s stupidity.”

Brother? Lee Donghae doesn’t have a sister, though.

I got up. They did too.

“Cho Kyuhyun, you’re so stupid!” The petite girl said to him.

Cho Kyuhyun?

“Well, I know we’re in the same class. My name is Cho Sunny. If someone else says my name is else what, ignore them – it’s Sunny.”

I nodded.

“And he is Kyuhyun. Brother older by 7 minutes.”