017

Breaking Free
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YunHee couple’s theme song: Losing My Mind by Lee Seung Gi
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heL_O_m5aJY)

Yunho couldn’t wipe the silly grin off his face as he interlaced his fingers with Sohee’s. Changmin shook his head and looked out of the van window. “Hyung, you can be more obvious about it and I’m sure the company and fans will find out you guys are dating.” His words have fallen on deaf ears apparently, for he has been warning them repeatedly for nearly a week now. Yunho wouldn’t let Sohee out of his sight unless it was absolutely necessary and there was a close shave just yesterday when they were at the main building for a meeting. “You’ve totally gone crazy this time!” Changmin turned around and saw Yunho hugging Sohee close to him. “Aish, why can’t I get a girlfriend?!”

Excited fans had gathered outside the broadcast station and the van slowed to a stop. Manager tried honking at them and waving for them to step aside, but the fans crowded around the vehicle instead. “How are we supposed to get off?” Yunho eyed the crowd. If Sohee’s work ethics kick in – which stands at a 200% chance – she would be using herself as a human barrier between him and the fans again just as she did before. He shuddered at the thought of Sohee injuring herself while protecting him and assessed the situation. Changmin glanced at Yunho’s face and instantly knew that his hyung was going to do something drastic again. ‘Aigooo hyung must have really lost his mind after falling in love.’

“Hyung, let’s just get off here and walk into the building!” Yunho opened the door before anyone could react to his words. Manager hyung spun his head around in shock but Yunho was already out of the vehicle, pulling Sohee with him with their hands still intertwined. Sohee was flustered and lost as she tried to pull her hand free. Yunho released her hand easily but held her by her shoulders instead while he flashed his billion dollar smile at the fans. There was an uproar and the flash of cameras went off instantly. Changmin resisted the urge to pull his hair in frustration. “I’m not getting out of this van. I only have one life and I intend to live a long life in order to try all the delicacies around the world.” He pulled the door tightly shut, leaving Yunho and Sohee to fend for themselves.
“You brat!” Manager hyung shouted and jumped out of his driver’s seat immediately. He should’ve requested for the bodyguards to tag along. He was too careless to think that a radio broadcast would be safe when Yunho was a ticking time bomb.

Sohee’s face was pale by the time they managed to get into the building. She still had a fistful of Yunho’s shirt in her hands. Yunho on the other hand was all smiles as his plan was carried out perfectly. Now that the fans knew of his relationship, he wouldn’t have to hide and keep his distance in public. Although this wasn’t the best method to break the news to the company, it was still a way. Sohee glared at him, reading his mind. “Are you crazy?” She ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter