Seats

A Werewolf's Heart


Previously on AWH

"I don't think we should worry about Mina for now" Kai stated, as he trasnformed back to human form.

"Why?" Sehun questioned.

"She's back at her old house and she's not alone" Luhan said.

"They're back?" Lay asked.

"Yes they are."


Narrator POV

You walked into school, early... really early. Why? So you could have some alone time before everyone stampeded in. You walked into your classroom and placed your stuff down before walking back out.

You stretched your arms forward then stretched your back. You continued to walk around school before finding a bench. Feeling lazy, you sat down on the grass before deciding to stretch out your whole body, meaning you were laid out on the grass.

If someone walked pass by you at this moment, they would think you were passed out.

"Having fun there?" a voice asked.

You sat up straight away after hearing the person. "Omo. You scared me Jae" you admitted and put your hand over your heart.

Youngjae gave a light chuckle before sitting himself down on the bench you deenmed to lazy to sit on.

"What are yu doing here so early?" you asked him.

"I should be asking you that" he replied.

"Well, there's no harm in having some 'me' time every now and again right?" you told him.

He gave a slight nod. "For me, I woke up the same time you did and I saw you leave for school this early so I followed you to make sure you were safe. You didn't notice me though." he answered.

Youngjae looked over at you, who was sitting down with your arms supporting your upper body. "How are you doing?" he asked.

"I'm doing good" you answered. "No, I mean how are you doing?" he asked again, this time with a different tone.

"Oh." you said, understanding what he meant. "I'm not gonna lie, it's taken a toll on me."

Youngjae sighed. "Well if anything happens, I'll always be on your side"

You gave a small smile. "Thank you" you said and opened your arms for a hug, which Youngjae accepted.


You and Youngjae were walking together in the hallways when you suddenly slipped on a puddle made by a leak.

That slip caused many things to happen. One of which was you, being the clumsy person you are, slipping towards a five step staircase, which you fell down from and therefore injuring your ankle.

Youngjae, having slow reaction time, didn't know what was going on until after you hit the bottom of the staircase.

The janitor came out of it's closet, keep your head out of the gutter I didn't mean it that way, and watched this scene unfold whilst being horrified. He ran down the stairs and headed to where you and eventually Youngjae were.

"Young man, carry the girl and follow me" the janitor ordered.

The janitor led Youngjae to his car. "Why are you still stood up for? Put the girl down. We're taking her to the hospital"


After visiting the hospital, you came back to school in the middle of free period. Youngjae accompanied just in case something happened.

"Jae, I'm seriously fine" you reassured Youngjae, who was walking beside you with his arms in a 'ready to catch you if you fall' action. "Besides, the doctor gave me crutches to help me"

"Okay but if you need me... actually you never need me, you've got EXO" Youngjae absentmindedly said but then hissed softly after realising what he said.

You patted his back. "It's fine" you reassured.

Youngjae accompanied you more until your classroom was in view and when he was sure that you could make it, he left to his class.

You entered your classroom with the teacher gasping. "Omo. Mina, what happened?" she asked as you walked over to her desk.

"I slipped down the stairs" you told her and smiled sheepishly. You turned around and saw 12 pairs of eyes looking at you. You quickly turned back to your teacher. "Seonsaengnim, can I sit at the front? It's just that, I think it'll be easier for me to get out here rather than the back" you explained. Your teacher gave you approval.

Now it was time for the hard part, getting your stuff without EXO trying to stop you. You walked over to your desk with their hawk-like eyes watching your movement. Don't they have anything better to do apart from watching me? you thought.

You didn't really think this through, how were you going to carry your stuff when you're holding crutches? Avoiding their gaze, you put down one of your crutches and picked up your stuff, which was hard.

The teacher saw your struggle and asked one of the boys to help. "Ani. It's fine seonsaengnim" you said to her as you grabbed your bag.

Not listening to you, all of EXO stood up at the same time and then gave each other a knowing look. Chanyeol raised his hand up, "Seonsaengnim! Since it's free period, can we leave?" he asked.

"It's your free period, not mine" she replied back, not looking up from her paperwork.

EXO took that as a yes. Luhan took your bag from you and you looked back at them. You bit your lip I don't like where this is going you thought.

Suddenly, you felt yourself being lifted up in the air so out of shock you dropped your other crutch. Kris carried you bridal style as Chanyeol carried your crutches.

With Kris leading the way, EXO left the classroom. You had no idea where they were taking you. Out of the blue, Kris did a dip, making you feel like you were going to fall so you wrapped your arms around Kris' neck. Duizhang, noticing your discomfort, tightened his grip around you to make you feel better. You groaned inwardly, He did that on purpose.

At last, you finally reached wherever it was they took you. The rooftop.


I know it feels like it's been a century since I last updated.

February is actually my birthday month and my anniversary since I joined AFF was on Valentine's day.

My back is hurting O_O, I hope you guys know what great lengths I go to writing this chapter. ;)

I'm kidding of course!

I just hope you guys know that I haven't given up on this story, I've actually been reading rather than writing LOL.

I'm currently on a break from school and MY BACK IS HURTING SO MUCH. {-_-}

Anyone wanna follow me on Instagram? This account is actually my KPOP account.

I have a separate account for my daily life that I deleted, but I'm contemplating on whether or not I should create it again. Would you guys want that?

In Bangtan's Boy In Luv MV, call me weird but I actually love Suga's part, audio and visual. Jin had me fall for him especially when he closed the locker door and pushed the girl against it. So manly ^^ I really love the bridge! Jimin be peeping on Kookie. Rap Mon be flashing that dimple. J-Hope be making me hope. I never realised that V's voice could go that deep! Why are you shaking my heart? Why are you shaking my heart? Why are you shaking my heart? Shaking my heart? Shaking my heart?~

Boy In Luv has been on repeat, like seriously it's all I've been listening to all day!

Anyway, Sunmi unnie has made a comeback with Full Moon. Lena is absolutely nailing it with her rap. Ii saw Mimi's self-camera and she has changed so much. She debuted as the part of the maknae-line with Sohee and Hyuna. And now GOT7's calling her "Sunmi noona"

<3