Chapter 9

Arranged Marriage with Kris Wu

--- Next day later ---

You woke up and Kris was already gone

"It's only 9. Where the hell did the little go to." You whisphered.

. When you were heading to the shower, you saw a note on the desk.

'I have an important errand so I had to leave.'

You took a shower and got ready. By the time you were done with the shower, you got changed and did your hair.

After you were done, you sat on the bed.

*I got all ready, but where am I going to go?* You thought.

You were thinking about places to go and you remembered this beautiful place where you could eat lunch at since it wwas 12. You got your purse and left. You got a taxi and left. When you got there, the waitor found a seat for you and you ordered food. While you were eating, you saw Kris and Soojin.

*So she was the important errand.* You thought.

When the person came back with your food, you noticed it was a different waitor.

"Eunhee?" The waitor said.

"OMG Yongguk! What are you doing here? Isn't your family rich?" You asked.

"Yeah. My parents own this place. They want me to work here because they want me to learn responsiblity. By the way, what are you doing here?" Yongguk said.

"I'm here on my honeymoon." You said.

"With who." Yongguk said.

"See that guy over there, he's my husband but he has a girlfriend. It was an arranged marriage but I don't like him anyways." You said.

"I see. Do you want to hang out with me after my shift is over?" Yongguk asked.

"Sure." You said.

You ate your breakfast. After you were done, you waited for Yongguk to get off of work.

"Lets go." Yongguk said.

"Where to?" You asked.

"It's a surprise." Yongguk said and you left in his car.

20 minutes later, you arrived at a teddy bear museum.

"No way is this the.." You said.

"Teddy bear museum. Yes it is." Yongguk said.

"YAY!! Lets go." You said.

You and Yongguk got out of the car. You inlaced your guys hands together and you ran to the enterance. Yongguk laughed at your cuteness. You guys spent a long time there. You have never saw so many cute teddy bears in your life. When you were looking around the museum, Yongguk went and bought you a teddy bear.

When he was done, he found you looking at a teddy bear couple.

"Oppa look at this. They look so cute." You said excitedly.

"Eunhee I got you a gift." Yongguk said.

He handed you the teddy bear.

"Thank you!" You said and jumped on him to give him a hug.

He hugged you back.

"Let got to my house. It's is already 6." Yongguk said.

"Do we have too?" You asked.

"Yes. Lets go watch some dramas. I hear there is a new drama with Lee minho in it." Yongguk said.

"Lets go. Wait for me Lee minho." You said.

Yongguk laughed. You got to his house and watchecd like 4 episodes and you knocked out on Yongguk's lap. He watched the drama while petting your hair.

"Goodnight my angel." He whisphered.

_____________________________________________

I am so sorry for not updating in a while. I'm sorry for being a bad authornim. :( I know it's short sorry. I hope you like this chapter though. Saranghae <3