Chapter 15

Arranged Marriage with Kris Wu

It has been 3 days since you been staying at Kai's house. You feel very loved. Kai's parents reminds you of your parents. As you were getting ready for school since its Monday, you got a call from your parents. They said that they were coming to visit you and Kris after school with Kris's parents.

*Ughh... Why? I don't want to see that butthole of a husband.* You thought.

As you were thinking, you didn't notice Kai walking in.

"What are you thinking about." He asked.

"Oh, nothing." You lied.

"Come to the table to eat breakfast after you are done. My mom cooked eggs, hashbrowns, and eggs." Kai said.

"Really? Yum!! My favorite." You said happily.

"That's why she made it. I can't believe she knows what you like to eat. It has only been 3 days." Kai said.

"Maybe its because she loves me. Maybe more than she likes you. I think your dad likes me better too." You teased in a cocky way. 

"Whatever... lets ask her when you come eat breakfast." Kai said.

"Ok and by the way, I have to go to my house after school because both my and Kris's parents are coming over." You said.

"Ok." Kai said.

After getting ready, you went to the table to eat.

 

"Hi mom and dad!" You said in a happy tone.

"Hi sweety!" Kai's mom said.

"Hi." Kai's dad said.

"Well.. mom and dad, who do you like more? Me or Eunhee?" Kai asked.

"OF COURES............ Eunhee!" They said at the same time in a teasing way.

You bursted out laughing! 

"Fine. If you like her so much, make her your daughter. Don't talk to me!" Kai said. 

Kai stomped into the living room and pretended to cry.

"Just kidding honey. Come back. You said like. You never said love." Kai's mom screamed to him.

"Really? Awww? I love you too." Kai said as he ran into his mom and hugged her.

After you got done eating, you guys left for school. You didn't want to go to school because you didn't want to see Kris or face the whole school after what happened. When you got their, people gave you dirty looks. You went to the bathroom and while you were in one of the stalls, you heard two girls talking about what happened

"Omg! I can't believe that Eunhee started it. Why did Kris even marry her? Soojin is so much better and prettier." One girl said.

"Yeah. She doesn't even deserve Kris or any of Exo. She's a worthless . I bet shes sleeping with all of them." The other said.

They kept talking until you got out of the stall. They went silent. They look like hookers with pounds of makeups on their face. As you were washing your hands, you said something to those girls.

"For your guys information, I didn't want to marry him. Second, I don't care if Soojin's prettier than me. At least i'm prettier than you two. Third, i've never slept with anyone in my entire life. I bet you two have slept for hella people. I mean look at you two. Where do you work? 9th street? Before you say something. Get your facts straight. I didn't even start the fight. Now get out of my face, I can't stand you guys." You said.

By this time, the two girls were crying. they ran out of the bathroom with their make-up running. When they left you went up to the roof and cried. Your usually strong, but everyone was talking crap and you can't take it. Everyone thinks you started it but it was Soojin who started it. After crying, you knocked out on accident. When you woke up, you looked at the time. It was 2:50. Only ten minutes until school is over. You decided to stay at the rooftop until school was over. When the bell rang, you were going home. You kept your head low in the hall, so no one can see your puffy eyes. Some people saw your eyes and laughed. As you were walking, A group of guys and girls surrounded you.

"Where are you going?" One of them asked.

"Home. Now can you move." You said.

"We don't want to." Another said.

You tried to push your way out but they pushed you, so you fell on your . They started throwing eggs and pouring flour on you and they even handed out eggs and flour for people to hit you with it.

You got up and they still kept on throwing them at you. You just stood there, not being able to move. Suddenly you didn't feel anything hitting you. You looked up amd all of exo except Kris was surrounding you. They got hit by eggs and flour on accident as they protected you. Everyone went silent and they quit throwing things.

"WHO THOUGHT OF THIS? IF I FIND OUT, I WILL GET THEM KICKED OUT OF THIS SCHOOL. IF YOU GUYS DO THIS AGAIN TO EUNHEE, WE EXO, WILL GET OUR PARENTS TO GET TOGETHER AND DESTROY ALL OF YOUR GUYS PARENT'S COMPANY ONE BY ONE. DON'T MESS WITH US BECAUSE WE HAVE THE RICHEST PARENTS IN ALL OF SEOUL. AND STOP SPREADING LIES ABOUT EUNHEE WHEN SOOJIN STARTED EVERYTHING. nEVER LAY A FINGER ON EUNHEE OR YOU WILL REGRET IT." Chanyeol yelled.

Everyone was shocked because they have never seen him like that. Not even Exo.

"Let's go." Kai said and you guys left. When everyone got to their cars, they all said goodbye to you and not to get bothered by what people say. Chanyeol sent you home since you told him that your parents were coming over. You knocked out in his car, so he pick you up to the front door. He asked you for your keys and you gave it to him and fell back to sleep. He set you down on your bed and left. You totally forgot about your parents coming over. You kept on sleeping until.....

________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading and subscribing. Sorry I haven't been updating. I'm busy with my schools play and I get tired when I get home. I'm going to now. Saranghae <3