Chapter 7

Arranged Marriage with Kris Wu

Skip to the night before the wedding...

It is 10pm. Tomorrow is the day you and Kris get married. You guys already had everything prepared. Well, your umma's did most of the work, but you bought the dress and ring. Kris is a butthole for not helping with anything. He's always with Soojin. He even makes you lie to your and his parents that you and him are together. After think about tomorrow, you fell asleep.

tumblr_inline_mmaao3kfmA1qz4rgp.gif

There is 40 minutes until the wedding starts. You already put your dress on. You were also done with hair and make-up.

It was now 35 minutes until the wedding starts. You were alone in the room and you sat on the couch that was in the room. You put your legs on the couch and hugged it. You slowly let your tears out trying not to ruin your make-up.

*Today is the day I marry the dumb jerk Kris. My life is going to change after this. Nothing will be the same. Why did I agree? Can I back out?* You thought.

You were so consentrated on your thoughts that you didn't know someone came in the room.

"Eunhee?" You heard someone call out.

*Kai?* You thought.

You felt strong arms hugging you.

"It's ok. Don't cry my little princess. Don't smear your make-up or you will look ugly when you say your "I do's"
 with Kris. I know you don't want to marry Kris though." Kai said

You looked up and saw Kai. He was like your personal angel.

"What am I going to do? Everything is going to change." You said.

"It's ok. Even if everything changes, the rest of Exo and I will be here to be by your side." Kai said.

You hug him back.

"Come out you guys." Kai said.

*What?* You thought.

Everyone from Exo except Kris comes out from behind the door.

"We will alway be here for you." Sehun said with tears in his eyes.

"Yah, stop being a cry baby. But we will be by your side no matter want." Suho said.

"Everyone come in for a group hug." You said with your arms out for everyone to join the hug.

It was now 5 minutes until the wedding and Kai called the make-up artist to re-touch up your make-up.

Everyone left the room, so you waited for your appa to come in the room.

"Sweety, are you ready?" Your appa asked.

"Yes." You said.

"I want to say thank you again for doing this for me. I knew it was the right decision to pick you to be my daughter the moment I saw you alone." You appa said.

"Thanks appa. Your the best." You said and hugged him.

tumblr_inline_mmaao3kfmA1qz4rgp.gif

It was now the time to walk with your appa to where Kris is. You felt like fainting. You finally arrive to where Kris is.

"Take care of my daughter." Your appa whispered.

"Ok." Kris whispered back.

tumblr_inline_mmaao3kfmA1qz4rgp.gif

"Do you take Kris to be your husband?" The priest asked.

"I do." You said.

"Do you Kris take Eunhee to be your wife?" The priest asked.

Kris hesitated.

" I do." He said.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." The priest said.

Everyone except Soojin chanted Kiss her.

Kris kissed you for about 15 seconds passionately.

Everyone except soojin again cheeered. You were madly blushing.

"That was your first kiss right? You should be happy I kissed you. So many girls at school want to kiss me." Kris whispered with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah I totally feel like the luckiest girl in the world." You whispered back sarcastically.

"Oh. By the way, Nobody likes a guy cocky like you." You whispered.

Kris's mouth dropped.

"You little brat." Kris whispered back.

tumblr_inline_mmaao3kfmA1qz4rgp.gif

It was now time to party at the wedding hall your parents and in-laws. You changed out of your dress and changed into a shorter dress.You drove to the hall in a limo with all of Exo.

You mostly danced with Exo except Kris. Kai and Lay were great dancers.near the dance floor.

After a while, Exo except Kris went onto the stage.

"I want to say cheer to the happy married couple. My friends and I prepared a song and dance for the married couple. Can everyone clear the dance floor and the newlyweds go to that table." Kai said as he pointed to the nearest table to the dance floor.

Kris and I walked to the table.

"We are going to sing and dance to a song we wrote. It is called Baby." Suho said.

Kai, Suho, Sehun, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and D.O stayed on stage but Lay, Xiumin, Chen, Luhan, and Tao went on the dance floor.

Kai, Suho, Sehun, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and D.O started singing and Lay, Xiumin, Chen, Luhan, and Tao started dancing. After it was over, everyone clapped and cheered. Exo came infront of you and Kris. You hugged all of them one by one and thanked them all for the great preformance.

"Thanks dudes." Kris said.

tumblr_inline_mmaao3kfmA1qz4rgp.gif

Everyone left the party and you went home. You took off the dress, make-up, and shoes. You took a nice shower and layed down in bed. You started thinking again. Tomorrow is the day Kris and you go to your honeymoon.

*I wonder what's going to happen tomorrow?* You thought and fell asleep.

_________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short and boring chapter. Guess what? I might be in my school's talent show. Yay!!!  I might be singing Crazier by Taylor Swift. Anyways, thanks for the support to all the people who read, upvote, comment and subscribe to this story. Saranghae <3