Chapter 3

Arranged Marriage with Kris Wu

You wake up to hear your clock ringing.

"Ughh." You groaned as you get up to get ready.

You took a shower, put your outfit on, and did your hair. It was still summer so you were in the summery mood.

After you are done getting ready, you go downstairs and eat breakfast with your parents

"Hi umma and appa!" You said.

"Hi honey. Are you excited for school?" Your umma said.

"Of course... not." You said and chuckled.

"Oh goodness. Lets just eat breakfast, so you can go to school already.

tumblr_m3xy8tpcqV1rodiav.gif

After breakfast, you decide to just walk to school and find it on the google map. You were walking when you bumped into a guy that looks your age and he had a backpack on.

"I'm sorry." You said.

"Oh no, it was my fault." Tha guy said.

"Uhm.. are you going to go to school at SM high?" You asked.

"Yeah. Are you going too?" The guy asked.

"Yeah. Can you help me get there? I'm new." You said.

"Of course." The guy said.

tumblr_m3xy8tpcqV1rodiav.gif

We arrived at the school and the guy that walked with you was about to walk away. Before he did, you stopped him.

"I almost forgot, what's your name. I have a bad habit of not asking." You said and let out a little giggle.

"My name is Kai."

"Well my name is Eunhee." You said.

"I'll see you around. Bye." Kai said.

"Bye." You said.

You look around to see where the office is and you found it to your right. You walk in and you see a office lady.

"Hello, may I help you?" She asked.

"I'm new this year and I need to get my schedule." You said.

"Ok wait 10 minutes." The lady said.

The bell just rang and you were still waiting. The lady came back and gave you the schedule. She also gave you a slip for being late. You started walk walking to class. You knocked on the door and walked in. Everyone was looking at you and so was the teacher. You gave the teacher the slip.

"Introduce yourself and go sit next to Kai. Kai raise your hand." The teacher said and Kai raised his hand.

"Well, my name is Eunhee and I just came to Korea from California. I was origanally from Korea but I went to California for the first 3 years of highschool. Please treat me well." You said and started walking next to Kai.

You could here the guys talking about you. The guys were saying how pretty you were and the girls were getting jelaous, so they sent you glares.

"So we meet again." You said.

"Yeah." He said.

When you sat down, you and Kai started talking. He said he would show you around the school at lunch. He literally had all the same classes as you, but music.

tumblr_m3xy8tpcqV1rodiav.gif

It was now lunch time, and Kai was waiting for you to go to lunch with him.

"Is it ok if we sit with my friends?" Kai asked.

"No, I don't mind." You said and the two of you started walking to the cafeteria.

People were starring at you and you asked Kai why.

"It's because i'm very popular and people might be wondering who you are." Kai said and you guys arrived at a table with 10 guys.

"Guys, this is Eunhee my new friend." Kai said.

"Hello." Everyone said.

"Hello, I hope we can all be friends." You said.

"Yeah." Everyone said.

"Boys, introduce yourself one by one." Kai said.

"I'm Suho." A flawless looking guy said.

"I'm Xiumin the oldest of Exo." A guy that looks a lot like the kpop singer Sohee.

*Exo? Isn't that the name of Kris and his friends. Now that I think about it, they do look like the guys in the picture.* You thought.

"I'm Sehun." A baby looking guy said.

Everyone else introduced themself and everyone started talking.

"Where hyung at?" Tao asked.

"He's probably with his annoying girlfriend." Lay said.

"Talking about them, here they come." Luhan said.

The guy was Kris and the girl. You saw that girl in his instagram yesterday.

"Wassup hyung." Kai said.

"Yoo." Kris said.

"Oh Kris, this is Eunhee." Kai said.

Kris turned to you with wide eyes, but the his face became calm.

"Hello Eunhee, my name is Kris and this is my girlfriend Soojin" Kris said.

Does he really want us to pretend we don't know eachother at school too.

"Hello Kris and Soojin." You said.

"Hi Exo." Soojin said.

Exo didn't say hi.

It got awkward, but then Soojin left.

"Why are you so mean to Soojin?" You asked.

"She really mean but she looks nice." Sehun said.

"Don't talk about my girlfriend like that." Kris said.

"Well i'm telling the truth." Sehun said and Exo nodded.

Everyone was talking until the bell rang.

tumblr_m3xy8tpcqV1rodiav.gif

School was over and you and Kris had music together.

*How great.* You thought sarcasticly.

You were walking home when someone grabbed you and pulled you into an alley.

________________________________________________________________

Hi everyone. I hope you like this chapter. Thanks for reading. Guess what? I got hit in the leg with a soccer ball at lunch and I was wearing a dress.

It hurt so bad. Anyways saranghae <3