Chapter 10

Arranged Marriage with Kris Wu

You slowly got up at about 9am and you noticed you weren't in the hotel. You remembered how you feel alseep watching 'The Heir' with Yongguk.

*He must of picked me up and put me in the guest bedroom.* You thought to yourself.

You went into the bathroom which was in the room and you tried to make yourself look presentable

"Eww.. I look terrible but it will do." You said to yourself.

You got done and went downstairs. As you were walking, you smelled fresh bacon and eggs. When you finally got downstairs you saw Yongguk.

"Goodmorning." Yongguk said with a warm smile.

"Goodmorning oppa." You said.

"Come sit down. Breakfast is ready." Yongguk said.

As you sat down you remembered how mad Kris might be.

*Aishh... Kris is going to kill me. I can't be rude though... Oh wells Kris can wait.* You thought.

  You decided to stay and eat. You and Yongguk caught up on life and then you finished eating. You were about to wash your dishes.

"Don't wash it. I will do it later. It would be rude of me if I let my guest do their own dishes." Yongguk said.

"Thanks oppa. I have to get going now before Kris kills me. I hope I see you soon. Come visit too." You said.

 You gave a goodbye hug and left his house. You called a taxi to come pick you up. You got to the hotel room and you see Kris sleeping still.

*What a fat sleepy head.* You thought.

You tried to close the door quietly but instead the door made a loud creak noise. Kris got up from his sleep and saw you. He jumped off the bed and ran up to you.

"YAHH!!! Where have you been. I was so worried." Kris yelled.

"I was at a friends house." You said calmly.

"And you didn't bother to tell me. I got home at 5 and I saw you were gone, so I thought you went shopping or something. Why didn't you come back? I thought you got kidnapped or something. If I went back home and mom and dad found out you went missing, I would have been killed." Kris said.

"Well i'm here now aren't I. And don't act like you actually care if I was gone anyways. You'd probably celebrate the rest of our honeymoon with Soojin." You said firecely.

Kris looked at you suprised.

"Yeah I saw you with her yesterday. Important errand my ." You said with a cold tone.

"Yah! Don't talk to me in that tone." Kris said.

"I can if I want to. Whatcha going to do about it." You threatened.

Kris was about to hit you but you grabbed his arm and twisted it behind his back. You puched his face on the bed.

"Stop!!! That hurts." Kris yelped.

You let go and walked off to your suitcase to get clothes to take a shower.

"COME BACK HERE!" Kris yelled.

"NO. If I walk over there, I will break you arm. DO YOU WANT THAT TO HAPPEN!" You yelled.

Kris stayed quiet.

"That's what I thought." You said

After you got done showering, You got ready. You told Kris that you were going to go shopping at the mall before he goes crazy thinking you got kidnapped again. You went into many stores and but some cute dresses, makeup, and 2 pairs of shoes. After you were done, you went home. it was about 7, so you watched dramas on your phone while Kris was out somewhere.

*Maybe out with Soojin again. That little bastard.* You thought.

After a couple of episodes, you fell asleep.

_______________________________________________________

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been really busy with school. Thanks for still supporting me. Saranghae <3