Chapter 13

Arranged Marriage with Kris Wu

--- 2 weeks later ---

Today you woke up at 6 to make some food for the kids at a orphanage on a Saturday. Since you understood how it felt like to be a kid without your real parents, you decided to give some joy into those kids life. After getting done with the food, you went to take a shower and get ready.

After you were done, you went downstairs. Kris was eating breakfast.

"Why were you up so early cooking?" Kris asked.

"I was cooking for some kids at the orphanage. I'm going there right now. Do you want to come, cause i'm pretty sure you don't have plans." You said.

"Who said I didn't have plans?" Kris asked.

"Whatever. Do you want to come or not?" You asked.

"Yeah, i'll come. I like kids anyways." Kris said.

You guys finally arrived at the orphanage. You went to talk to the owner.

"Hello." You said.

"Hi, you must be Eunhee. I got your email yesterday." The owner said.

"Yes that's me. and this is my husband Kris." You said.

"Hello." Kris said.

"That's enough talking, why don't you guys go meet the kids. They're in the room to your right." The owner said.

You guys thanked her and went to the room. You started bonding with the kids while Kris had a hard time.

"Why are you so old grandpa?" One kid asked Kris.

"Are you a giant?" Another asked.

"Why is noona pretty and you're so ugly?" Another asked.

You couldn't help but laugh. Kris noticed and glared at you. You tried to stop after but that was to funny. After a while, Kris went out with the kids to play soccer and you prepared the food on the table. It took a while for them to come inside, so you played with the really young babies. When the kids walked in, they were all sweaty and tired.

*Good thing I made a lot of food.* You thought.

You stopped playing with the babies and helped the kids get their food. You were so caught up on helping the kids that you totally forgot about kris who was sitting down on a table panting. You felt bad so you brought him a big plate of food.

"Here you go. Eat well since you are all tired out from playing with the kids." You said.

"Thank you." Kris said.

"No, actually, I should be thanking you for coming with me today. Without you, I would probably be really tired playing with them by myself," You said.

When the kids were done eating, they all surrounded you two.

"Thank you noona/unni and hyung/oppa." They all said.

"Sorry I called you ugly." One said to Kris.

"Sorry I called you a giant." Another said.

"Sorry I called you hyung." Another said.

"It's ok. If your really sorry, come guy me a big hug." Kris said.

After that, all the kids hugged Kris.

"Noona, come and join us." One of the little boys said.

"Yeah, come on unni." One little girl said.

You felt defeated when all the kids told you to join. After that everyone released from you guys.

"Hey hyung, why don't you give a kiss to unni?" A boy said.

"Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!" Everyone chanted.

Kris gave up and kissed you on the cheek.

"Aishh. Not like that hyung. On the lips." The kid said.

He finally kissed you on the lips.

"YAY!!!" Everyone cheered.

After that, the kids said their goodbyes because they were going to take their nap, so you and Kris decided to leave.

"Thank you for coming." All the kids said.

"Bye everyone! See you next time. Saranghaeyo!" You said very happily.

"Bye kids. Be good ok. Thank you for making my day happy." Kris said very cutely.

*Wow! He really does love kids.* You thought.

"Noona, next time you come, can you bring your baby with you." One of the a little bit older kid said.

"We don't have a kid, sorry." You said.

"I know, but I was hope by the time you come back, you would have one." The boy said.

"Yeah." All the little kids started shouting.

"Sorry sweetys, but I don't think that will happen for a while." You said.

Everyone booed. After that, the owner called all the kids to sleep. She thanked you to and you guys left. You finally got home. You and Kris both took a shower seperately. You guys watched t.v and ate dinner later. When you were done eating, you both knocked out on you guys queen sized bed. You honestly didn't care as much as you usely would when he's sleeping next to you, but you were to tired to even care.

________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter. Thank you for reading. I'm back again. Anyways, I wanted to tell you guys this sad story about me. It was this tuesday when I went into walmart with my mom and my sister. There was valentine things everywhere. There was these little chocolate boxes and I asked my mom to buy it for me. You guys are probably thinking I have a boyfriend but no I don't. I sadly got them to eat it myself. #Foreveralone. I like being single though and there is a valentine dance at my school next Friday. I will mostly go with my friends. Anyways thank you for reading this boring sad story about me lol. Saranghae <3