Chapter 21

Arranged Marriage with Kris Wu

"OH MY GOODNESS!!!! KRISSSS!!!!" You yell as open the mail.

Kris was sleeping until he heard your scream. He runs downstairs.

"WHAT? ARE YOU OK?" He struggles to run down the stair.

"HURRY!!!" You yell back.

Kris appears in boxers with a bat in his hand.

"Is somebody trying to come in the house? Is someone trying to rob us?" Kris askes.

"LOOK!!" You yell.

Kris is half asleep and cofused. He looks at the mail. He picks out what is in the envelope. It was tickets to yg family's concert in Japan. Kris tosses the envelope back to you. He sets the bat down and jumps on the couch. He was still tired but he forced himself to get up because he thought something bad was happening to you.

"How can you be so calm when there are tickets to their concert? Who even ordered them?" You asked.

You never let your eyes off the tickets.

"I did." Kris says tiredly.

You turn your head to Kris. Without thought you threw a pillow at him.

"What was that for?" He asked with a mean/grumpy voice.

"Go change." You say.

Kris looks down at what he was wear.

"I'm too tired. I would of dressed decent if you didn't scream like you were about to die." Kris tells her as he sits up.

"Opps..." You say with a soft laugh.

Kris flicks your forehead.

"Thats what you get you little brat. Scared me half to death." Kris said.

"YAH!! Your not allowed to touch my perfect face." You say as you cup your face and bat your eyelashes.

Kris pushes your face away from his.

"By the way, why did you buy tickets?" You ask.

"I heard it was your birthday soon and mom wanted me to take you out somewhere. I asked Hana and she said to get you these tickets. it was on your exact birthday so there they are." Kris said as he points to the envelope.

You got excited and jumped on Kris to give him a hug.

"Thanks you big knucklehead." You say and plant a kiss on his cheek.

Your feels have bursted by this point. You jump off Kris and dance to gd and taeyangs good boy to the kitchen. Kris rubs the back of his neck and smiled a little. That moment felt nice to him.

1 hour later when Kris comes back downstairs after he is done getting ready, he sits at the table waiting for breakfast to be served. You were listening to yg artist songs to get your feels on. You were listening to let it go from mix and match. You were getting turnt up while cooking.

"Let it go, let it, let it go OH! Let it go, let it, let it go OH! let it go, let it, let it go OH!" You sing as you set all the foods on the plate.

You go to the table and set the food for Kris. You were in the best mood ever thanks to Kris.

"There you go." You say nicely as everything is placed on the table.

It was like a mini feast. It had omurice, kimchi, eggs, bacon, hashbrowns,sausage, and orange juice.

"What's the special occasion?" Kris quetions you.

"Duh... The tickets." You say as you wave the tickets in front of his face.

"Why are you so excited for those tickets? Your parents can buy you all the tickets if you wanted." Kris askes.

"Well unlike you, I don't like wasting my parents money for these kinds of events. I've been to one concert and that was for kcon in 2012 when I was still in America." You say.

"Oh.. Well there you go. We go to Japan by airplane in 3 days so pack your bag the night before." Kris says.

"K." You say with a smile on your face.

___________________________________________

Short update. It's boring sorry. The next chapter will be better. Sorry it took me 4 months to update... I get lazy fast. I will try to update tomorrow when I wake up so you guys see what happens on their trip to JAPAN!!! Bye now... Saranghaeyo <3