Chapter 16

Arranged Marriage with Kris Wu

You woke up to when Kris walked into the room.

"What are you doing in here?" You asked coldly.

"Will you stop being mean to me." Kris said.

"No." You said.

"I wouldn't of almost of hit you if you didn't start problems with my girlfriend." Kris said.

"Your so in retarded. I didn't start . Your girlfriend did ok." You said.

"Whatever... stop acting like a brat. When mom and dad some come visit, act like were in love. Ok?" Kris asked.

"Whatever you ." You replied.

You got ready and waited for your parents to arrive. The doorbell finally rang and Kris got it. We wanted them to believe that we actually liked eachother so you were standing next to him with his arm around your waist.

"Hello sweetys." The moms said.

"Hi." Kris and you responded.

"I see you guys are getting closer than before." Your dad said.

You nodded.

--- Skip to the end of the parents visit ---

"Goodbye. Have a safe trip." You said.

"Don't worry honey. The moon is bright tonight. Plus by thetime we get home, it will be about 8:30." Your mom said.

"Ok. And make sure you guys eat when you go home. I love you guys." You said to your parents and in laws.

You hugged each and everyone of them. Kris closed the door and you both sat on the couch.

"Ughh.. i'm tired." You said.

"Me too." Kris said.

"Don't talk to me. Just cause your sitting next to me doesn't mean you can talk." You snapped.

Kris was about to talk, but you got a text.

From Kai:

To Eunhee:

Lets eat dinner. Exo wants to treat you. :)

You were smiling at the thought of them thinking and caring about you.

"Who's that? Why you smiling for?" Kris asked.

"None of your bussiness." You said

From Eunhee:

To Kai:

Aww... how sweet of you guys. <3 Let me touch up my face and change my clothes real quick. :3

To Eunhee:

From Kai:

Ok. I sent one of the boys to pick you up. Oh.. and bring a sweater cause it's cold.

You quickly ran upstairs leaving a dumb founded Kris.

*Who was she texting." He thought.

After 10 minutes Luhan picked you up.

"Hey Hanniepoo!" You said.

"Hey Eunniepoo!" Luhan said.

Kris looked at you two weirdly.

"What? I can't call her that... or are you jealous?" Luhan asked.

"No." Kris said.

You and Luhan left the house.

*Was I jealous? Naww.. my girlfriend is Soojin. And where are they going? Why am I not invited?" Kris thought.

While Kris was alone, you had a blast with the guys. You guys talked about school, facebook, instagram, tumblr, and etc. You guys laughed a lot that night. Lay dropped you off this time.

"Goodnight Lay. Drive safely." You siad with a smile.

You got into the house and you saw Kris knocked out on the couch.

*He probably fell asleep because he was so tired today with school and our parents coming over.* You thought.

You watched Kris for a couple of seconds and you noticed that he was shivering. You went to the cabinet that has extra blankets and pillows. You grabbed one of each. You went back to Kris. You slowly picked up his head and put the pillow under and you put the blanket on top of him.

"If only you weren't such a pain in the , then I guess we could of been friends." You whispered.

You went up to your bedroom and took a shower and fell asleep. One thing you didn't know was that Kris was a wake the whole time.

______________________________________________________

Hello! Sorry I haven't been updating. I have no time. My under eye bags are getting worse and so are my dark circles. I will try to update as much as I can. I'm going to sleep now. Saranghae <3