Chapter 5

Arranged Marriage with Kris Wu

"School can fall in a hole." You said a you dragged yourself out of bed.

You took a shower and put your hair in a ponytail.

When you were done, you went downstairs to eat breakfast. You started eating but you appa started talking.

"Sweety, there will be a big party for you and Kris to announce your upcoming marriage. There will be a lot of people." Your appa said.

"Ok." You said.

You got done with your breakfast and headed out to school. You used your car today because you were so lazy to walk.

tumblr_inline_mlb1u8PgKB1qz4rgp.gif

You had to past the entrance of the school to get to the parking lots. You saw people talking to eachother and pointing to your car. You also saw Exo talking to eachother and looking at your car. You finally find a parking spot and everyone was looking at your car waiting to find out who owns this fabulous car. You get out of the car and everyone gasps. You walk like a model to the schools entrance. You can see the guys sending you flirty looks while the girls glare at you or give you an envious stare. You walk up to Exo and all of their mouths are hanging, but Kai's. Kris was missing from the group. He's probably hanging out with his girlfriend.

"Hi guys. Are you ok? Close your mouth before a fly gets into it." You said.

"Oh my... is that your car?" Suho asked.

"Yeah is it?" Lay also asked.

"Why don't you ask Kai." You said.

They all stare at Kai.

"Yes, that's her car. She drove to the mall with that car yesterday when we met up." Kai said.

"I love your car... wait did you two go to the mall without me?" Tao asked.

"Yeah, sorry. Maybe next time my dear." You said and patted Tao's head.

"We should go to bubble tea shop near school when it's our lunch break? We can use my car and Eunhee's car if she is ok with it." Kai said.

"Of course we can go in my car. Since Kai can fit 8 people in his car and I can fit five, it's perfect." You said.

The bell rang and It was time for school to start.

tumblr_inline_mlb1u8PgKB1qz4rgp.gif

It is now lunch time and it's time to meet up with Exo. You meet them at the school's entrance. You see Kris.

*Who invited the jerk?* You thought to yourself.

"Hey guys. Is everyone ready to go." You said.

"Yeah." Everyone responded but Kris.

"Ok. Xiumin, Suho, Chen, Baekhyun, D.o, and Chanyeol come in my car. Lay, Kris, Sehun, and Tao go in Eunhee's car. Now lets go.

Everyone started walking to the cars.

"I told you to stay away from my friends." He whispered into your ear so you can only hear it.

"And I don't care." You shot back.

You finally got to the car. The three little munchkins wanted to sit next to eachother, so Kris sat in the front with you. You guys got there and so did Kai's car. Everyone went into the little shop. Kai decide to treat everyone to bubble tea.

*What a nice gentlemen, not like the beast I have to marry.* You thought

They lady came back with all our bubble tea in 20 minutes. After everyone got theirs, we all went back to school.

tumblr_inline_mlb1u8PgKB1qz4rgp.gif

School has now ended, and it's time to go home. You had to wait 20 minutes before you could leave because you had to retake a test to get a better grade on a spelling test. After you were done, you went start home. You got home within 10 minutes. You open the door.

"Sorry for being home late umma and appa. I had to retake a test." You screamed as you entered the house.

You walk in to the living room and see your real parents and you in-laws. You also saw Kris.

"Oh hello." You said and bowed

"Hello my dear. Come sit down." Your umma-in-law said.

You walk over to them.

"So you both know about the party that is going to be held next week for you guys. Eunhee's parents and your umma and I thought it would be good to let you two spend time together, so you both should go to the mall and buy a nice outfit for next week. Here is my credit card. use as much money as you want." Your appa-in-law said.

"Ok. Lets go Eunhee." Kris said and held your hand.

You guys get to Kris's car and he let go of your hand. You guys get into the car and he starts driving.

tumblr_inline_mlb1u8PgKB1qz4rgp.gif

You guys get there in 15 minutes.

"Ok we are only going to shop for 1 hour and a half, so pick out your stuff quickly." Kris said annoyingly.

"Is he on his period?" You said outloud.

"I heard that." Kris shot back.

You look around the stores and you found one that looks really cute. You look around the shop and you find three cute dresses to decide from.

You finally picked one and went shoe and jewlery shopping. An hour in a half later you were done shopping and Kris took you home.

"Thanks." You said.

Kris didn't reply and left.

*Jerk.* You thought to yourself.

You went into the house.

"How was the mall with Kris?" Your umma asked.

"It was great." You lied.

"That amazing to hear. You guys can get really close and when its time for your guys homemoon, you guys can make me a grandchild." Your umma said.

"Umma really? That's not going to happen until 6 more years." You said even though you were not even planning to stay with Kris for that long.

"Fine.. anyways, go wash up and sleep." Your umma ordered.

"Ok umma." You said and walked up to your room.

You take your usual shower than you fall asleep right away because you were tired of shopping.

______________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short and boring chapter. I hope you guys are liking the story so far though. Anyways, Saranghae <3