Chapter 4

Arranged Marriage with Kris Wu

When you felt someone grab you, your first instinct was to use your karate skills. When you were done, the person fell to the floor and groaned.

*That sounds a lot like Kris.* You thought.

You went to go look at the persons face and it was Kris. You quickly help him up.

"Oh my goodness, i'm so sorry." You  said.

"What the hell man! Why did you  do that for?" Kris yelled.

"Well i'm sorry for trying to protect myself. Anyways it's your fault for pulling me here. What do you want?" You said.

"Don't go around my friends and pretend that you don't know me at school ok." Kris said.

"No buttface!" You said and walked away.

"YAH! COME BACK YOU LITTLE WENCH!" Kris screamed.

"NO!" You screamed back and just kepted on walking.

tumblr_luizg3kRkf1ql1l0v.gif

You finally arrive home and your parents asked you where you were because school was suppose to end a while ago.

"It's because... I was to busy talking to some new friends I made." You lied.

"That great honey how you already made some new friends." Your umma said.

"Yeah." You said with a fake smile and walked up to your room.

You layed down thinking what a jerk Kris is until you got a text.

From: xxx-xxxx 

To: Eunhee

Hey Eunhee. Lets hang out at the mall. This is Kai.

*When did I give my number to Kai? Oh yeah when lunch ended.* You thought to yourself.

From: Eunhee 

To: Kai

Sure. I'll meet you in the parking lot on the 3rd floor in 20 minutes. 

You changed into jeans because it was getting a bit cold.

When you are done changing you went downstairs. 

"Where you going honey?" Your umma asked.

"To the mall with one of the new friends I made. Can I have some money to go shopping?" You asked.

"Sure. When you go, use the car me and your appa bought for you on your 16th birthday." Your umma said.

"Ok." You said and you mom gave you the money.

You grabbed the keys to the car and go to the garage. The car was unused since you have been in America for a while because you only used it once in a while when you visited Korea.

tumblr_inline_mfbs8zsFyH1qiv2qh.gif

You get there and you see Kai already waiting for you there. You get out of your car and walk towards him like a model. 

"Dang girl... You look hot." Kai said while eyeing you from up and down.

"Thanks." You said and laughed.

"Lets start shopping now." Kai said and locked your hand with his.

You just met Kai today, but it feels like you have been friends for years. You walk around the the mall and buy some food. You also bought some cute new outfits for school. You and Kai went into a baby store to buy some cute outfits for his baby niece because he loves her. She is only 5 months old. You and Kai went to go pay for the cute clothes.

"Omo.. what a cute couple. Are you two shopping for your baby?" A lady in her late 20's asked.

"Oh no. This is my friend. I'm just shopping for my baby niece. We are to young to have kids anyways." Kai said.

"Oh, my bad. What a shame though. You two make a good couple. Anyways, here is your bags. Have a nice day." The lady said.

It was now getting late and it was a school night, so you had to go home. 

"Goodbye Kai. See you at school tomorrow." You said.

"Goodbye." He said.

You got in your car and headed home. 

tumblr_inline_mfbs8zsFyH1qiv2qh.gif

You got home and your umma started talking to you.

"How was the mall with your friend." She asked.

"It was really fun." You said.

After talking to your umma, you went to your room. You put the new clothes into your closet and went to take a shower. You came out and went to lay on your bed. You got comfortable and started going on your computer. You watch dramas until you felt sleepy. You turned off the computer and fell asleep.

________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading this chapter. I hope you like it. I hope you also go check out my other fanfic "Take a chance". Anyways, my school had a dance on Friday. It was fun but the were to many girls grinding on each other. I was just sat down talking to a friend for a bit because I felt really uncomfortable. Overall though it was an ok dance. Sorry for telling you about my dance lol, but saranghae <3