Chapter 17

Arranged Marriage with Kris Wu

You woke up and went to take a shower for school. After the shower and getting ready, you went to the kitchen.

"Goodmorning." Kris said.

"Oh my gosh... Why you gotta scare me like that?" You said.

"Sorry. I didn't mean too." He said with a smile.

"It's fine. Did you cook all of this?" You asked.

"Yeah. I thought we could call truths about everything that has happened." Kris said in a nice tone.

*Why is he acting all nice so suddenly?* You thought.

--- Flashback to last night ---

While you were taking a shower, Kris was thinking about what you said.

*When have I ever acted like an ? Well... whatever. I guess i'll try to be nice from now on.* Kris thought.

--- End of flashback ---

"Well ok but if you ever try to hit me, I will punch you in the face." You said.

"Ok. Let's start eating so we can go to school." Kris said.

You guys went to school in Kris's car cause he offered.

"Hey Eunniepoo!" Luhan said.

"Hi Hanniepoo! "You said.

"Why don't I have a nickname?" Asked Chanyeol.

"Yeah me too?" Asked Sehun.

"Me three." Tao said

"Me fourth." Suho said.

"Ok I minus as well make one for all of you. Channie Oppa, Hunniepoo, Panda Tao, Ahjumma Suho, Unicorn Lay, Umma D.O, Minnie Oppa, Chennie Oppa, Dark Chocolate Kai, And lastly Byuntae Baekhyun hehe." You said.

"I'm not dark." Kai said.

"I know but I love to tease you Oppa~~!" You said cutely and hugged him.

"Whatever little munchkin." Kai said and patted your head.

"I don't like mine. I'm not a ert." Baekhyun whined.

"I know. I just couldn't think of anything esle to say. I'll change it soon." You said.

"Why don't I have a name?" Kris asked.

Everyone turned to Kris.

*Dammit... Why did I ask? I don't care if I don't get a name.* Kris thought.

"Oh. You wanted one?" You asked.

"Nevermind. I don't need one." Kris said.

"No. I should at least give you a name since it would be unfair. Plus I guess we'll have to start being nice to eachother since we live in the same house." You said.

"Um.. let me think. How about Prince charming. You kinda look like one." You said.

"I like it. Thanks." Kris said with a smile.

*Why is my heart beating?" Kris thought.

"So your cool with Kris hyung?" Tao asked.

"Yes. We are trying to get along since we have to live together." You said.

"That's good." Kai said.

"Oh. Thanks for letting me stay at your house for a while. Tell your mom I said thank you too and she can call to go shopping any day." You said with a smile.

"Lets head to class. School is about to start." Suho said.

After school, Kris took you home. About 8pm he left the house saying he was going somewhere.

*Probably going out with Soojin because he looked so fancy.* You thought.

You were at home being bored while Kris went clubbing with Soojin. They went to a friends bar since they couldn't drink anywhere else. You were just scrolling down your facebook news feed and you saw that your best friend Hana is coming from America. She is doing a photoshoot because she is becoming a model soon. You also did modeling in America but only for small companies because you didn't want to be famous. You would turn down the big companies offer. You decided to call her on skype.

"Hello!" Hana said excitedly.

"OMG HEY!" You said.

"What's up Eunhee?" Hana asked.

"Nothing much but I heard you are coming to Korea." You said.

"Yeah. I got a contract under Loent Entertainment last month to become a model." Hana said.

"That's cool. When do you arrive in Korea?" You asked.

"Next week." She said.

"When skype or call me when you get here. I want to catch up." You said.

You guys went on and on talking until it was 10. You ended up falling asleep. Kris finally arrived home at 11. He had to drop off Soojin because she drank to much. Luckily he didn't drink or else no one can drive home and he still had to go to school tomorrow. He finally fell asleep after taking a shower. 

________________________________________

Hey guys! I finally updated. We are finally on spring break and i'm getting my sleep back. The play is coming closer and i'm kinda scared. My school is going ok too. Enough about my life. Exo just came out with overdose and i'm like dying because they are so hot. Anyways thank you for reading this boring chapter. Saranghae <3