Chapter 14

Arranged Marriage with Kris Wu

*Ugh.* You groaned as you got up.

"I HATE SCHOOL!" You shout.

"Yah! Shut up. I'm trying to sleep." Kris said.

"Wake up fatty." You said.

It took a while for you to wake him up but he gave up. You got ready and headed out to school.

Kris had to go with you because he forgot to get gas in his car and you guys were running late. You promised Exo that you were going to be there early so you had to rush .Kris has been nice lately. You guys are not fighting so frequently as usual. When you got there, Kris went straight to Soojin that was waiting in the front. You went to Exo that was at a empty class. You decided to make that your guys hangout spot in the morning. Only Kris doesn't know about it because he's usually with Soojin in the morning,

"Hey girl hey." Luhan said.

"Hey." You said.

"How's it going?" Kai asked you.

"Good. Hey do you guys want to come to my house after school. We can watch a moive. I just got Ride Along on blu-ray." You said.

"Ok." Everyone said.

After talking for a bit, school started so everyone left.

--- End of school ---

You were walking to put some stuff in your locker. Right when you closed it, Soojin popped up. She pushed you against the locker.

*Ouch!* You mentally shouted.

"Stop being around Kris. He's mine not yours." Soojin said.

"Are you sure about that. Last time I checked, he's my husband." You said.

"Yah! You dirty WENCH!" Soojin screamed.

She slapped you.

"That's what you get. Kris only married you because his parents. Don't think your all that you ." Soojin said.

You were at your boiling point. You were short tempered so you punched her in the face. People expect you were girly but in reality, you are not.

"YAH! EUNHEE WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?" Kris asked.

Kris ran up to you and yanked your wrist away from Soojin.

"Are you ok? What happened?" Kris asked worriedly to Soojin.

"I just came here to ask Eunhee to be friends but she said no. She said that you were hers and she punched me in the face." Soojin lied.

Kris was ready to hit you but a hand stopped him.

"Kris Wu. Don't you dare hit your wife." Someone said.

*Kai?* You thought.

"Don't interfere Kai." Kris growled.

"To late hyung, already did." Kai said.

"Yeah. Were going to help Eunhee noona. Soojin started it for sure. Noona wouldn't hit someone for a stupid reason like that." Sehun said.

You turned around and the rest of Exo was there. You felt so loved. Not that many people actually cared about you other than your parents.

"What did you just say to your hyung?" Kris asked.

"Let's go noona. Lets not waste out precious time on that peasent girl." Tao said.

He put his arm on your shoulder and he started walking. Exo followed.

"Hey what did you call her?" Kris shouted.

"You heard right hyung. Hurry up and open your eyes. She's annoying and she is only using you. See you later hyung." Tao said.

You guys all got to the parking lot.

"So, what are we going to do now?" D.O said.

"Let's watch the movie another time. Oh by the way, who is willingly to let me stay at their house for a couple of days." You said.

Everyone offered you their house but you picked Kai because you were most comfortable with him. You went home and got your stuff and left. You headed out to Kai's house. When you there, you were greeted by this nice lady. It was Kai's mom. She was so nice. She said you could stay as long as you wanted. After a while being at Kai's house, your back started to hurt. You asked Kai to check.

"Oh My Gosh!" Kai shouted.

"What?" You asked worriedly.

"You have this really long bloody mark on your back. Umma, Can you get the first aid kit. Pali!!" Kai said.

She finally got to you and helped you out.

"Sweety, what happened?" Kai's mom said.

You told them the real whole story.

"So that's what happened." Kai mummbled.

"Soojin? I thought he broke up with her since he got married to another girl." Kai's mom said.

"Oh. I forgot to mention this, but i'm his wife." You said.

"Really? You're such a nice young lady. Why doesn't he break up with her. I never liked her and she deserved that punch you gave to her. She was really rude to the maids when she came with Kris and the other boys last time." Kai's mom said.

"We got married because our parents arranged it. He doesn't really like me. I don't like him either, so I let him do whatever he wants unless it involves me in it." You said.

Kai's mom nodded in understandment.

"If only I met you first, I would of let you marry Kai." Kai's mom said.

"Mom~." Kai whined cutely while he blush a little.

"Aww. How cute." You said.

"Why don't you call me mom? I let most of Kai's friend call me that if I like them." Kai's mom said.

"Ok mom~." You said cutely.

"OMO. Your so cute. Come here more often. We can go shopping and eat sometime together. I've always wanted a daughter but I only had Kai." Kai's mom said.

"Ok. I would love to spend time with you." You said witha smile.

--- 10 oclock at your house ---

Kris just arrived home.

"Where are you Eunhee?" Kris shouted.

There was no reply. He kept calling out your name and looked everywhere for you.

*Is she staying at one of the guy's house? She probably is since she is mad at me. I'm so stupid. Why did I almost hit her and why did I yank her wrist? I went to overboard.* Kris thought to himself.

He mentally slapped himself over and over again. He called Lay.

"Yo. What up hyung? Why are you calling at this time?" Lay said.

"Is Eunhee staying at one of the guys house?" Kris asked.

"Yeah. She's at Kai's house. Hyung she's really mad. You were reallly mean to her." Lay said.

"I know. I feel bad. Bye now." Kris said and hung up.

*Now I can sleep in peace knowing that she's safe. Wait... why do I even care?* Kris thought.

____________________________________________

Thanks for reading this chapter. I hope you liked it. Saranghae <3