Chapter 18

Arranged Marriage with Kris Wu

A week has gone by and you havent been getting sleep cause the neighbors new puppy keeps on barking. You finally fell asleep at 3. You slept peacefuly until you heard the door bell ring. You checked your phone to see the time. It was 8. 

"Who would come here this earily?" You groaned. 

You went downstairs. Kris also came downstairs.

"Who is it?" You asked.

"Im a robber now open the door." A familiar voice said. 

You immediantly opened the door. 

"Hana!" You screamed.

"Eunhee!" Hana screamed. 

"When did you arrive? How did you get here? How are you? Did you eat?" You asked.

"Lets get to that later, now who is that hunk over there? Is he the famous husband of yours?" Hana asked.

"Yes hes my husband. His name is Kris." You said.

"Oh. Hello. My name is Hana, Eunhee's bestfriend from America." She said.

"Hello." Kris said triedly while rubbing his eyes.

"Why do you guys look so tired? Did something go on last night?" Hana asked as she wiggled her eyebrows.

You and Kris blushed.

"No its cause our neneighbors puppy is to loud. Luckily the puppy is sleeping inside now since the lady told me yesterday. I cant wait to get some sleep." You said.

Why dont you girls go upstairs and chill or talk. I will cut some fruits." Kris said.

"Sorry for the trouble my prince Charming. Ill do you any favor later. For now Hana lets go upstair." You said as you dragged her up to your room.

A small smile came across his face. 

*Did she just say my prince charming? Awww! So cute! Wait.. no I like Soojin.* Kris thought.  

He just shrugged it off.

"So how are you and Kris aka prince charming? Anything going on?" Hana asked. 

"No. Were just friends. He has a girlfriend." You said calmly.

"Bwohh... and you dont care?" She asked.

"Well I mean its not like he actually likes me. Plus its his business anyways. Enough about me. How is it with Loen Music?" You asked.

"I get to debut in one of the idols new music video. Ill text you when I find out who im workig with." She said.

You two talked for a bit and Kris finally came in with fruits.

"Yess! Fruits! Im starving." You said like a kid and clapped your hands.

"Im going back to my room to sleep a bit more. By the way, dont forget to come to the club with me and Exo plus Soojin tonight.  Bring Hana too. Im going to get ready at the guys and you girls get ready here. Oh and drive to Kai's house. We need you to drive them home later if they get drunk. Can you drive Hana in Korea?" Kris asked.

"I got my licenses last time I visited my parents cause I had a feeling I would get into Loen Music as a model." Hana said.

"Ok. Can you drive us if something happens two? We have a lot of people going?" Kris asked.

"Sure. Me and Eunhee will stay sober since we dont drink. By the way, how are we getting in to a club?" Hana asked.

"My uncle owns a bar. We can just stay in a private room or dance. The guys parents think their sleeping at Kai's. His parents arent home so just dump them their. Get ready by 8. Bye for now." Kris said.

You two decided to sleep for a little bit more too.

--- 10 hours later --- 

You and Hana barely start getting ready.

"Are you ready to dance untill we drop?" Hana asked.

""Yes but no drinking.  There are 12 guys who might all get drink so it will be the struggle to get them all to Kai's house." You said. 

"What? TWELVE GUYS?" Hana asked.

"Yes. So dress really nice just in case you find someone you like." You said.

You picked some thing out of your closest.  Luckily you had two y dresses.

 

 

After you got ready it was almost 8. You guys decided to head out.

_________________________________________________________

There will be a part 2 to this so dont worry. Anyways taeyang came out with a new song. Whoop whoop! School is over and my phone lets me update now so I will try to update often now. Thank you for all the support! :) Saranghaeyo ♥