Chapter 1

Arranged Marriage with Kris Wu

It is 4:00 pm and you just arrived in Korea from America. You have been studying aboard since you were a freshman. You have to start going to high school here for your senior year. You look around to find and saw a sign that said Park Eunhee.

*Mom and dad must of sent a person to pick me up.* You thought.

You start to walk over to the man who held the sign.

"Um.. did my parents send you to pick me up?" you asked.

"Oh hello Miss Eunhee and yes. They are waiting for you at the house." The man said.

tumblr_inline_mlb1soxCEd1qz4rgp.gif

You arrived at the house. It was a new house your parents bought since you were gone.

You go in the house and see your parents sitting in the living room.

You leave your bags near the living room and run to say hi to your parents.

"Hi appa!" You said and gave your appa a big hug.

"Hi sweetheart. Omo you look so grown up and beautiful since I last saw you 3 years ago." Your appa said.

"Thanks appa. Hi umma!" You said and ran to hug your Appa.

"Hi honey. How have you been?" Your umma asked.
"Good." You said.

"Honey, why don't you unpack and relax." Your umma said.

"Ok, but what room is mine?" I asked.

"Second floor and turn right to the third door." She said.

"Ok. Thanks umma." You said.

You bring your stuff upstairs and find your room. It was nice and beautiful.

You started to unpack. After you were done, you changed into comfortable clothes and took a long nap.

tumblr_inline_mlb1soxCEd1qz4rgp.gif

You woke up.

"What time is it?" You asked yourself and checked the time.

It was 7pm now and you went downstairs.

"Hi mom and dad. What's for dinner?" You asked.

"Spicy chicken bulgogi and kimbap. I made it just for you." Your umma said.

"Yay! Thanks umma." You said.

You and your parents all sat down and started to eat dinner. It was quiet until your appa started talking.

"Sweetheart, me and your umma have some big news for you." Your appa said.

" What is it?" You asked.

"Well, you will be in arranged marriage with our close friend's son because our bussiness is having trouble. I know you are still young, but we need your help. Please? " Your appa said.

You really didn't want to but, your parents have been really nice to you since they found you on the streets. They had given you everything you could imagine. Now it's time to help them out.

"Ok. I will do it for the best parents in the world." You said with a smile.

"Really? Thanks sweetheart. " Your dad said.

You all finish dinner and one of the maids cleaned up the dinner table. You were walking upstairs when your parents stopped you.

"Honey, we will be having dinner with your future parents-in-law tomorrow night." Your umma said.

"Ok. I will wear something nice." You said.

"Ok." Your umma replied.

tumblr_inline_mlb1soxCEd1qz4rgp.gif

You lay down on your bed and go on your phone.

"Omo, It's already 1am." You said out loud.

You put down your phone and start thinking about tomorrow.

*Will my future husband be nice? Will he like me? How old is he? Is he cute?* You thoguht.

You kept on think until you fell asleep.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading this chapter. I know it's short but oh wells. This is my 3rd story. I hope you like this story and you should check out my other ones. Saranghae <3