Bad Kimbap

Hi, I'm Your Fiancée

 

Min's POV
 
I quickly walked out of the classroom and made a straight line for my locker. The whole morning was such a blur, classes were filled with teachers who droned on and students she couldn't care much about. I turned around to see Kikwang pass me. Without thinking, I tossed my stuff into my locker and ran to catch up with him.
 
"Kikwang-ah!"
He turned around and waited for me.
"You going to the cafeteria?" I asked. This school was still new to me.
"Yeah come with me" I could tell that he was uncomfortable.
 
We made our way through the crowded halls and found the rest of the guys sitting in the back corner.
I broke into a grin and sat down, "Seems like nothing much has changed"
All of them were either looking down at their food or giving me death glares, none of them responded to me. Kikwang took the seat next to me and I felt a sense of relief, being this close to him gave me butterflies.
"Umm... anyone want some of my kimbap?" I was desperate to get them to talk to me.
"Do they taste the same way they used to?" Kikwang's eyes were soft
"Of course!" I placed a few on his plate.
I held my breath as he lifted one to his lips. He stopped to laugh at my anticipating face and popped it into his mouth. The guys all stopped what they were doing to watch.
 
"BLEH!! It tastes even worse that it used to!" Kikwang cried, "What's in there? Feet?"
Dongwoon and Hyunseung burst out in laughter.
"What would make you want to eat Min's food?" Junhyung chuckled
"Yah! I tried really hard this time!" I defended causing even louder laughs
 
"What's so funny?" Hyosung stood in front of the table with a confused expression.
 
The first time I heard about her I knew I wouldn't like her much. I know she'll just make things harder than they need to be.
 
"Nothing" I answered quickly, flashing her a smile.
"We're making fun of Min's cooking" Kikwang said moving over for her.
She frowned, "I bet its not that bad"
Hyosung took one from Kikwang, "See? It's f-f-fine!" she tried her best to chew it.
Her reaction caused another round of joking. I had to give it to her, she tried her best. 
 
"Well it's better that Chanhee's!" Yoseob added
Doojoon raised his eyebrows, "That stuff was some third world mutant rat poisoning!"
 
Kikwang looked at me and we started to laugh all over again. The way he looked at me felt like how it used to be. I glanced over to Hyosung who was totally bewildered. She had no idea what we were talking about. Good, she needed to know her place.
 
"And the giant foam machine!" Hyunseung said through his snickering.
Kikwang put his arm around me at the memory. Hyosung looked even more bewildered.
She stood up, "Watch my stuff, I have to go to the bathroom" 
 
Half of the guys didn't even notice her get up.
"Actually I need to go to the bathroom too" I would go easy on her . . . this time.
 
Hyosung's POV
 
I was fixing my hair when I saw min enter through the reflexion in the mirror. She took out some face powder and started some touch ups.
 
"You must be really close to them" I mumbled. 
Even though it was just two of us, I still felt out of place.
 
"Oh, yeah! We grew up together." she looked at me through the mirror, "but I was always really close to Kikwang"
I didn't know what to say to that.
"He was my first friend, you know?"
". . . What was he like as a kid?" I didn't want to know, but I couldn't help but ask
Her smile turned into a smirk, "He was always sweet to me and took care of me, kind of like how he is with you."
 
It felt as if she had slapped me in the face.
"When we were kids we were like brother and sister. But when we grew older we became really close" she continued as she turned to look straight at me.
My mouth felt dry "You mean, you dated?"
"I don't know it 'dated' is the right term" she feigned cluelessness
 
"I mean we kissed, he took me to nice places and he even told me that He. Loved. Me." Each word had more bitterness and hatred in it.
She tapped her lower lip with her index finger, "But I don't remember breaking up"
 
I could only look at the floor.
She threw her makeup into her bag and giggled as if nothing had happened, "You coming? They're probably waiting for us"
"No, you go ahead" My legs felt like jelly I could hardly stand.
 
I leaned against the wall as soon as she left. How could I have been so stupid? I just walked into someone's life and forced them to be with me. I know nothing at all about KIkwang, and then there's Min who knows every one of his secrets. My eyes watered but I refused to cry. It was dumb to think that he liked me when he loved her.
 
So sorry guys! I was out of town yesterdayy :\
So this was actually supposed to be a part of the last chapter,
but i didn't have enough time to re-write it.
I couldn't remember what I wrote exactly, so I hope this is good enough!!
LOLOL I really want to know what went on with Chanhee's Kimbap & the foam machine
:S
I always say I'll go back & edit my other chapters but I never do! I better start now!
~ Nana-love