Forever

Hi, I'm Your Fiancée

Min's POV

 

My mouth felt dry. It was as if someone had punched all the air out of my lungs. Slowly recovering from my shock, I refused to show any trace of emotion. Not here. Not infront of anyone.

I took in a deep breath and turned around. My steps were light, like if I was in a good mood. Calmly, I made my way out of the building as my driver pulled up to me. I climbed into the back without saying a word. The city lights soon turned into blurry splotches as hot tears rolled down my cheeks. I quickly brushed them away. I wouldn't allow myself to cry over this. My lip wavered. It wasn't that I thought i was being replaced, that would have hurt way less. It was the fact that I was losing not just the guy I love, but my best friend too. Or at least it felt like it. 

 

My mother sighed, "Min, please behave today. Some important people will be here very soon"

I nodded my head enthusiastically. It was one of the rare times when my parents were home. I wanted to make them happy. 

 

The door rang and my father quickly walked towards the door. A few minutes later, a well dressed couple walked into the room followed by a boy my age and nanny holding a gurgling baby.

I respectully bowed to them and introduced myself. They nodded politely and walked into the office room with my parents leaving me with the boy.

I adjusted my headband "I'm Minyoung. But Min is fine" I said awkwardly

"Kikwang" was his only responce. But his smile was enough to make me feel as if I already knew him forever.

"I just got a trampoline" I said excitedly, "Wanna play on it? Its in the backyard" I pointed with my thumb over my shoulder and towards the back door.

He quickly took my hand and ran outside. I couldn't hide my grin. This was the first time I've ever talked to someone my age outside of school. He genuinely seemed to want to play with me.  

He effortlessly jumped onto the trampoline and started to bounce. I ran as fast as I could and jumped in efforts of immitating him. 

"Oof!" 

I was too short to land like Kikwang had and only the top half of my body made it on. He laughed at me but slowly stopped his jumping and made his way over to me and offered his hand. 

"HAHAHA! You must be reallyyyy short!"

I pouted but took his hand and he lifted me onto the trampoline. I jumped as hard as I could causing Kikwang to bounce upwards where he stood. As soon as he was up high enough, I pushed him and he flew to the other side of the trampoline, almost falling off.

"Merong~~!" I stuck my tongue out at him and laughed loudly, "Now we're even!"

He blinked cluelessly for a second but then let out a laugh and continued to jump with me. Even though I just met him today, I knew I would know him forever.

 

i'm back!.. FINALLY! lol

I know its short, but i didn't think the next idea would've flown nicely with this chapter :(

also, im really suprised i didn't lose any subscribers, if anything I gained some. Thankyou, all ^^

please comment ;P

~ Nana-love