No One Likes a Jerk!

Hi, I'm Your Fiancée

 

She walked down the stairs and made her way over to living room. Maneuvering through the large house, she didn't bother to look for anyone. She knew better than to hope for any company in this house, her parents were always away. She grew up here, raised by a string of nannies who would come and leave as often as the seasons change. The only thing that stayed constant in this house was her. She used to hate this place, she used to feel trapped here. But now after months of being away, it felt like home. Or as close to home as this place could be. She turned up the volume on the TV but she couldn't help but think about how it used to be.
 
"Finally!" Kikwang got up off the wall he was leaning on as Min walked out of the classroom.
"It's not my fault!" Min pouted, "Ms.Gong can talk about biology for an eternity"
She and the rest of the class were held after school for seven extra minutes just so their teacher could go on about the new unit they were learning.
"Yeah, whatever. Let's just go." Kikwang took her hand and they made there way out of the school.
 
"Did I tell you that I get to keep the car now?" He felt a yank on his arm.
Min stood in place refusing to move.
 
"Yah! Kikwang-ah!" Her face was full of sadness but her voice was harsh, "How can you forget what today was?!"
He returned to where she was standing, wrapped her in a hug and looked down at her.
"Oh, you mean our 100 days anniversary?" He said jokingly it as if it were no big deal "Where did you think I was taking you? Home?" 
 
Min blinked back tears."Pabo, you're such a jerk!"
"It was supposed to be a surprise" Kikwang kissed her forehead and lead her towards the car.
"No need to cry", he said pulling out of the schools parking lot "I hate seeing you sad"
"Yah! I wasn't even!" 
 
Min hated herself for just walking away from everything. She thought that if she just came back she could fix everything. But it seemed to late. No, she corrected herself, it's never too late. Min gingerly turned away from the clock hanging in the room. 11:30. He was probably in the Jeju Islands by now. 
 
 
Kikwang's POV
 
"Were supposed to be on vacation right now!" I whined and lay down on the floor of our penthouse suite.
"We need to catch up on school work first" Hyosung was indifferent to the mini temper tantrum I was throwing.
We were doing homework on the coffee table.
 
"But look outside! It's sooo sunny! Let's go scuba diving" I tried my best to persuade her.
"But what are we gonna do when we get back to school next week?" She didn't look up from her worksheets "We won't know anything"
"Who cares?" I rested my head on the coffee table and looked up at her, "How about shopping? I'll buy you some clothes"
"How about we finish chemistry first and then we can go get lunch?" She said calmly
"Lunch? Just lunch?" I looked at her in disbelief.
 
A smile crept over my face and I got up to go lay on the bed.
"Actually, I think you're right. We should just stay here." I cooly explained.
"Exactly!" she smiled at me
"And since we'll be here all day, why don't you join me on this bed?"
"Eh?!" Hyosung was clearly confused
"It is our honeymoon" I raised an eyebrow and propped my head up on my hand.
I held in a laugh as she slowly understood what I was hinting at.
"Okay! So who wants to go scuba diving?" She said closing her books.
 
Hyosung's POV
 
"Your mom thinks of everything!" I said looking over the edge of the boat.
After dinner, we were scheduled for a yacht ride.
"Yeah, she's crazy" was all he said, not looking away from the skyline
 
I frowned, sometimes he could be so friendly and other times, he's like a statue. 
We spent the rest of the ride in silence. I thanked the driver as we got off and I tried my best to catch up with Kikwang, who was walking really fast.
 
"Yah, Kikwang wait up!" I tried my best to catch up to him.
We had walked to the dock from scuba diving, so now we had to get all the way to hotel by foot. 
He wasn't showing any signs of slowing down, so I broke into a run.
"Kikwa--!!" I landed on the hard concrete. Uhh! These stupid heels!
 
I dusted the bits of rock off my scraped knees in frustration. What was with him?!
I heard a laugh, "Haha, can't run?"
He took my hand and pulled me up.
I didn't say anything as I walked towards the hotel, which was now .
"Oh so now you're mad at me?" He ran up beside me.
"I'm not mad" I explained, "I just don't see why you can't slow down"
He scratched the back of his head "I was walking pretty fast, huh?"
Kikwang opened the door of the hotel for me and we walked through the lobby.
 
I sighed, I was just a little confused about him.
"I guess I'm just tired" I lied walking off of the elevator and into our suite.
"I'll say" He teased walking into the bathroom.
 
I froze as I entered the bedroom.
"There's only one bed here" I blurted, why had this not occurred to me earlier
Kikwang popped his head out of the bathroom, and pulled a toothbrush out of his mouth,
"So?"
 
I shook my head as I walked into the other bathroom to change into my pyjamas.
"You're gonna sleep on the couch, right?" I said as I walked out of the room.
He was already sitting on the bed watching tv.
"Uhh no" He gave me a blank look
 
"B-but, you have to!" I protested, "You can't sleep in this bed with me!"
"I'm not gonna try anything" He gave me a smug look, "Scared"
It sounded as if he was daring me.
"Not at all!" I said confidently as I climbed into the bed
"Fine then"
"Fine!" I turned my back to him and covered myself with the blankets.
I heard him click the tv off and lie down. 
"Goodnight" he whispered in my ear.
That jerk!
I shuddered and prayed for morning to come as fast as possible.
 
 
LMAOO poor Hyosung! He just keeps teasing her!
we get to know more abt min here
I don't believe in just making the bad guy just a big old battle axe
so i gave her some more emotion XP
~ Nana-love