I Want to be with Him

Hi, I'm Your Fiancée

 

Kikwang's POV
 
I took the last sip of my coffee and looked at the clock. We were gonna be late. I walked towards the bedroom when I stopped right at the doorway. She was leaning over the edge of the bed and was practically drooling. I smiled for a second but quickly turned around. I couldn't bring myself to be near her, lately everything has been just been unclear. I took my car keys off of the rack but stopped at the table beside the door. Hyosung wouldn't be that late if she took the bus. I reached into my pocket and left her enough change before heading out.
 
Traffic was always heavy in the mornings, everybody had somewhere to go. I really dreaded getting to school. If I went there, I would see Min. I don't even get it anymore. She left; we were done. Then why do I still feel so happy around her?
 
I shook all these heavy thoughts out of my head and turned up the radio. I can't think about things like this. I dont want to think about things like this.
 
 
Hyosung's POV
 
I got off the bus while pulling up the skirt of my school uniform with a piece of toast in my mouth. If I ever found Kikwang I would murder him! He didn't bother to wake me up this morning and left without me. I ran to my locker just in time to get my stuff for second period. I quickly walked through the halls avoiding everyone's gaze. Ever since getting married, people either watch me like I'm a freak show or glare at me because they think I 'stole' Kikwang away from them. Alot of the girls took advantage of the fact that I was walking alone and many of them pushed me into walls or bumped into me. I refused to show any emotion or pain because I knew that's what they wanted. I peeled myself off someones locker and continued forward. 
 
"Yah Hyosung-ah, you alright?" 
I turned around hoping it was Kikwang.
"Oh, yeah I'm fine" I tried not to sound disappointed when I saw Junhyung.
"These girls must really hate you" He said as he walked beside me
I laughed, "yeah just a bit"
He shoved a group of kids blocking the front of my class allowing for a clear entrance.
"Well... thanks, Junhyung" I was about to walk in when he stopped me.
"Hyosung, if anybody bothers you again, just call Kikwang or one of us. You're family now, you don't need to put up with this"
"Thank you, but I really wouldn't want anybody else fighting my battles for me" 
He smirked, "It's not fighting your battle, it's help"
I suddenly felt relieved. He was right, I had help. I smiled at him as I entered the class.
 
 
I know I should have been paying attention to math class, but I really couldn't. I kept going back to that day when I saw Kikwang and Min walking downtown. It was after that day that he started acting weird. I came up with the conclusion that something must've happened with them. But then . . . Krystal said that he wouldn't just go back to her like that. 
Why does it bother me so much? So what if he hangs out with her? Who cares? 
I care. I care because he shouldn't be with her. My throat closed up at the thought. Do I like Kikwang? I mean he's a sweet guy. I paused for a second, it all made sense. I could never look into his eyes when he smiled at me and I was always happy when I we hung out. I wavered for a moment. . . I want... to be with Kikwang. The words seemed to fit. I tried it again, this time more assured. I want to be with Kikwang. It felt as if everything all of the sudden fell into place. I. Want. To. Be. With. Kikwang.
 
The bell rang and I sprang out of my seat and headed out the door. I need to tell him. I had a feeling that if I did, Min wouldn't be a factor anymore. My heart soared at the thought. I wasn't nervous. This was what I wanted, I was sure of it. I glanced down the end of the hall. There he was, my heart skipped a beat.
 
"Kikwang-ah!" I called after him hoping he could hear me
The people near me turned around to give me death glares but I couldn't care less.
I broke into a run dodging all the everyone in my way.
"Ki--!" I stopped as I turned the corner.
 
He was standing with Min. My heart sank as I watched them laugh about something. My confidence had shattered in a mere two seconds. She pointed at a piece of paper she had pulled out of an envelope and he shrugged in agreement. Min looked over his shoulder and winked at me. I ducked behind the the wall so I wouldn't be spotted by Kikwang too. I peeked out to see him looking in the same direction Min had, this time I pressed myself against the wall and out of sight. Heaving a sigh of relief, I brought myself to look over the edge of the wall once more to see Min take his hand as the two walked out of the school doors.
 
I stood there dejected while everyone around me rushed to their next destination totally oblivious to what I saw. What am I gonna doooo I complained to myself. Maybe. . . I should just-- 
My thoughts were cut off by some random girl who purposely bumped into my shoulder. Suddenly I remembered what Junhyung had said to me. I didn't need to do this alone. I pulled my phone out of my bag and dialed Krystal's number.
"Yobosaeyo? Unni?" 
"Annyeong! I was just wondering if you'd like to hang out with a few of my friends today"
 
 
"...And then she showed him some sort of letter or something and they walked away holding hands" I slouched on Krystal's bright blue arm chair.
 
"Oppa touched her?" Krystal sounded disgusted
"Well not exactly, it was more like she grabbed his hand" I clarified
"That sounds more like it" Sunhwa crossed her arms
"Wait, what about the letter?" Zinger asked, she was sitting cross legged on the floor, "I mean what did it say?"
"It didn't look like a post card or anything, more like an. . . invitation? I couldn't get a good look at it but the envelope was yellow."
"Maybe it was for a party or something" Zinger suggested
Jieun sat beside Krystal on her bed, "Must be some niiiicee party"
 
"Wait!" Krystal stood up from the bed and marched over to her vanity.
She opened one of the drawers and pulled out her own yellow letter.
"Did it look like this?" She asked as she held it up.
"Yeah!!" I jumped out of my seat, "That's it!"
"It's an invitation to the Jinsun Gala"
"The who?" Jieun asked
"Well I guess you've never heard of it since your parents are into food and all, but it's a launch party for a new chain of banks" Krystal was proud of herself for being so informed. "But you should've received one too. Kikwang is listed as the heir to the Gangjeom group."
"If we were supposed to, we probably did. But none of the mail at home is really addressed to me; I don't check it." 
"It must be in your mail box, Hyosung-ah" Sunhwa said assuringly.
"It is in your mailbox" Krystal was reading a text on her Iphone. "Oppa says he got one"
Jieun laughed, "That was too easy"
 
"So back to Min. . . Is it safe to say she probably asked him to go?" Zinger asked carefully
"Probably" I deflated back into my chair.
Krystal scoffed, "Good let him go with her"
We all looked at her as if she were crazy.
"All that matters is that he leaves with you" She said slyly
 
 
Ohh Krystal, you so smartt! LMAO
Anyways I tried my best to make this one longer for all you complainers
JKSS I love you guys! n to be honest I myself am pretty disappointed when my chapters turn out to be shorter than expected.
BTW I am in love with this bunny page divider LOOL soo cute~
Please comment & subscribe!!
~ Nana-love