Moving In

Hi, I'm Your Fiancée

 

Hyosung pulled the last heavy box out of the hallway into the apartment. 
"You wanna help, Kikwang?" She cocked her hip and rested her hands on her waist.
He stood up from the white leather couch he was lying on and picked up the box. "Where does this go?" 
"It says kitchen on it, genius" Hyosung pointed at the words clearly written on the box.
She picked up the left over packaging supplies and looked around the room smiling in satisfaction. The white furniture set was all delivered this morning and the pastel green walls finished drying last night. This place was looking better than her parent's house.
 
Kikwang took the brand new dishes out of the box and piled them into the cupboard.
"Yo! We're heerree! Let's start unpacking!" Cried Junhyung
Hyosung tightened her bun and stared at them "We just finished, you guys are late!"
"Actually, that means we're on time!" Yoseob high fived Hyunseung who was holding a box of pizza in his other hand.
She shook her head "Well come on in anyways"
 
"Damn this place is small! I feel like I'm trapped in a square!" Doojoon looked around.
The place was actually very large for a one room apartment. But to anyone who was accustomed to living in giant monster mansions it was a bit constricting.
 
"See? I told you!" Kikwang said, "I wanted a house, but this is all we got"
"Stop complaining" Hyosung rolled her eyes. "Hey careful! That carpet is brand new" she warned Doojoon, who had taken bite of his pizza.
She then walked over to get herself a slice.
"Calm down. They wont stain anything" Kikwang put his arm around her and took a bite of her pizza
Hyosung playfully hit him, "Yah! Get your own food"
 
Junhyung raised his eyebrows and smirked at them, "What exactly happened on you honeymoon?" 
the rest of the guys snickered and hit each other.
"NOTHING!" Hyosung's face turned pink just at the thought.
"Yeah guys. I'm 100% gentleman!" Kikwang said smugly bursting into laughter.
She covered her face with her hands."Noooo! We didn't do anything!" 
"Relax, jagiya. We're just joking around"
 
The boys stopped crowding around the pizza box and stared at the two. 
"Jagiya? Who's jagiya?" Hyunseung asked confused.
"Hyosung of course!" Doojoon hit the top of his head. "Who did you think it was? You? Theres no other couple here"
 
"Oooooh~~ Jagiya~" Dongwoon back-hugged Yoseob and the two pretended to be a couple, complete with hand holding, goo-goo eyes and wrist flicking.
 
Hyosung crossed her arms and pouted. "Yah, Kikwang-ah! Look what you did!"
"Kikwang-ah?" Yoseob repeated causing an encore for his couple act, this time with pelvic ing.
 
Kikwang pulled Hyosung closer and looked right into her eyes. Her frown unwillingly turned into a smile. The butterflies going crazy in her stomach were practically flying out her ears. The sight was too much for Kikwang's friends and they continued to .
 

I'm sorry about the short chapter!

I had even more originally, but my internet was dumb and exited before i could save it

I had like ALOT more! and i worked on it all day too ARGHH

sorry guys :( 

~ Nana-love