Smile, Jagiya

Hi, I'm Your Fiancée

 

Hyosung's POV

I sighed and leaned back in the couch and flipped the channel on the TV. Today was once again filled with tiring activities. We went water skiing, hang gliding and rock climbing. I
swear I died 5 hours ago. I could hardly keep up with Kikwang. He just has to be good at everything. I was basically hanging on to dear life all day. But right now, there's nothing I would rather do that sit lazily in front of he tv.

"Kay, Hyosung. Let's go!" Kikwang walked out of the bed room after he finished changing.
I swear he's trying to kill me.
"Nooo I don't wanna!" I whined, "aren't you tired?"
He thought for a moment, "No"
"Well I'm not going anywhere" I said plainly looking back to the tv
He fought back a smile, "I think you are"
The next thing I knew I was being dragged out of the building by my hand.

"A movie?" I said incredulously as we stood in front of an old looking theatre 
"We could've done this at the hotel room"
"Yah, shut up and go inside" this this time his voice wasn't tough like it usually was, it threw me off guard.
"Y-yeah, of course" I said as teasingly as I could
What was wrong with me?
 
We walked into the lobby and I was immediately drawn to the concessions stand.

"Don't tell me you want food" he was complaining but this time there was a smile on his face.
I was about to protest but he was already shelling out cash to the girl behind the counter. She handed me a large bag of popcorn and a matching coke.
 
"How fat do you think I am?" I pouted
"Fatter than I thought" He smiled at me and took the drink from my hand "we're supposed to share those"
I quickly looked down, there were butterflies in my stomach and I couldn't meet his eyes.
"You coming?" he raised his eyebrow and held the door open for me
 
They walked into the theatre only to notice that other than them, it was completely empty. Kikwang smiled in satisfaction. His mother didn't plan it, this one was all him. He took her hand once more, lead her through the dimly lit room and sat right in the middle of the theatre. It felt like electricity was rushing through him every time he touched her.

"Best seats in the house!" He said happily as he sat into his chair.
"Might as well be the only seats in the house" Hyosung added, "where is everyone?"

She felt kind of nervous, it had been just the two of them all week. But this time it felt like they were alone. He was being awfully nice to her, if it were any other time she would have been seriously confused. But here, it was sweet. Almost as if he were taking care of her. She shook the thoughts out of her head. Your being ridiculous, Hyosung. It's nothing. She replaced her confusion with the warm buttery feeling of popcorn and stuffed a handful into her mouth.

"Pass the drink?" Hyosung asked with stuffed cheeks
"Shhh.. Its starting!" Kikwang warned in a loud whisper
"Oh please, theres no one here" She teased learning over him to reach the coke
"All the more romantic" he took a sip of the drink Hyosung was now holding and closed the gap between their faces

He was smiling at her, that smile that she could hardly look at. She felt as if she couldn't breathe anymore. Snapping back into her senses, shoved the drink back towards him and huffed. Kikwang let out a laugh took the cup.

The movie was a comedy and Hyosung laughed at almost everything. Normally Kikwang would find this annoying as hell, but that was only because he wanted to watch the movie. This time, he was more content just watching her smile. 

"Yah, what are you looking at?" Hyosung playfully tilted her chin at his direction
"Nothing" 
"Am I that pretty you can't look away?" her tone was light
"Maybe" He said plainly and returned his gaze to the screen. 

It went on like that for the rest of the movie. Once the credits started to roll, they left the theatre and made their way out of the building.

"Can we get a refill before we go?" Hyosung said with a giant smile in hopes that he would agree.
"You and your food. Don't you watch your weight?"
"You can't say that to a girl!" She gasped. 
She would have been more hurt but her attention was focused on the same food stand they passed on the way in. She stopped to stare at the menu.

"Yah jagiya, lets go!" Kikwang called waiting impatiently at the door.
She tore her eyes from the food stand and whipped her head in his direction. Her eyes wide in confusion, Hyosung quickly walked to his side.

"Jagiya?!" she whisper-yelled
"What? We're married, are we not?" he shrugged
"yeah --"
"Then it should be no problem" He cut her off
"Y-yeah, but you didn't need to yell it across the room! People are staring at us!" She was referring to half the people in the lobby looking in their direction.
"Alright, alright. Let's just go . . . jagiya" He smiled

'Jagiya', the word sounded sweet to Hyosung's ears, especially since it was coming from his mouth. She walked out of the doorway and onto the sidewalk. Kikwang walked up beside her and took her hand.
 
"Awwwh don't tell me we're going to another activity!" she groaned
Every time he took her hand, it was always to drag her somewhere.
"No, we're not going anywhere. Just back to the hotel" His voice was soft
 
Hyosungs heart skipped a beat. The sidewalk was full of people and tourists, but it felt like it was just them two.
 
"I think today was the funnest" She said honestly
"You know why? 'Cuz I planned today" He intertwined his fingers with her's
 
She looked up at the sunset, it seemed full of colour today. The mesh of oranges, pinks and purples were like natural paint spread over the sky. Kikwang looked down at her and softened his eyes. He liked being the reason why she was smiling.
 
I was gonna add more to the chapter
but then i might not have finished for today :\
so hopefully tomorrow :DDD
Sorry for not updating all weekend. I was planning on Sat. 
and on Sun. We went to america to go shopping ;) [[i'm from Canada]]
Again, thankyou to all my subscribers! you guys make my day!!!
~ Nana-love
 
Who else is loving MBLAQ's Mona Lisa?
That mini album is on constant replay for me!