AYO, BOY

Hi, I'm Your Fiancée

Hyosung

Crap! Late again!
I hopped off the bus and walked as fast I could into the schools front doors. It seemed like a good idea to not get a ride with Kikwang this morning, he was still . . . not pleasant to be around. So I figured I may as well avoid him for now.
Quickly, I slid into class right before the final bell rang. I mentally high-fived myself and took my seat. It took a grand total of 2 seconds to realize something was really off. All the girls in the class were shooting me death glares or gossiping in my direction. Trying my best to show that it didn't bother me, i pulled my textbooks out of my backpack and flipped to the newest lesson.
 
"SORRY I'M LATE! Mianhabnida!" 
Jieun burst into class offering many 90 degree bows to our teacher, who grunted in response.
She timidly handed him a late slip from the office and slunk into the seat beside me. Grateful that she took all attention away from me, I handed her last weeks homework so she could copy it off me before Mr. Hwang could collect it. I had a feeling she didn't do the homework, just as she hadn't last week ... or the week before.
 
"Thanks, Hyo!"
"No problem.... Wanna explain why you're late?" I tried making conversation. People's eyes had returned to my direction and I needed anything to get my mind off of them.
"I decided that I wanted to wear different shoes today, so I made a stop on the way pick up a pair" She looked up from her copying and stuck her foot out from under the desk, "See?"
They were nice shoes. They were black -- just as our uniforms called for -- lace-up wedges. Of course Jieun would be one to go shopping no matter what time it was.
 
Her sweet smile changed to a secret and devious grin, "Now you've got some explaining to do"
"Heh?"
"What did you do this weekend?" She raised an eyebrow all-knowingly
"I went to a ranch with Kikwang for a meeting, why?" I failed to see where this was going
"Oh please," she rolled her eyes, "90% of the school's girl population hates you right now, don't tell me you dont know why "
"But I donn'tt~~~!" I whined, 
She stopped her charade and looked at me quizzically, "Seriously?"
"Seriously."
She cleared before she let a tornado of words out of , "Well! Juhan's best friend Gyo-soon, the one who likes MinHun? Yeah her, well she talked to MaeJin who said that Daehee -- Hu Daehee not Choi Haehee -- got a text from Kimjin who got a phone call Sohye, who wasn't talking to Yu-kyo until now because she got an e-mail from her cousin, who works at that same ranch, saying that said that you two spent the night in the same room! ....... If you know what I'm sayin'"
She raised her eyebrows greasily in a joking manner.
 
I groaned and buried my face into my hands, "We did --"
"Tell me everything!" Jieun cut in, her eyes wide with interest
"I said we did, BUT, we did as in the same way we share a room in our condo. We didn't do anything"
"Nothing at all? Nothing ever?" She was disappointed in the lack of gossip.
"Nothing. And I doubt he'd look my way right now"
 
The look in her eyes made me know that I may as well just explain it to her now. So i filled her in on everything that went on while avoiding being heard by the girls giving me cut eye from across the room.
"This kid is giving you too much drama. You should just corner him and demand some answers! Just ask him straight up; AYO BOY why you avoiding a sistah?"
"Yes, Jieun. I should just bring out my inner hip hop artist." 
"Hey, its worth a shot"
 
 
Krystal
 
Zipping my last suitcase, I looked around my room and sighed. It was good to be home, but I guess everything must come to an end. Who knows when I'll get to come back here. 
 
Umma waited at the doorway waiting, "Do you have everything?
There was no set date of when i was leaving. But it was better to be prepared for anything.
"Neh"
"That's good"
I could tell she didn't really know what to say anymore. 
And to be honest I didn't know what to say either. We never had the closest relationship, but she felt more like a mother now than she ever had before..
 
I love being able to update again. 
:D 
and woohoo~ finally got a story poster 
I tried twice to get it. but each time, they closed down D: 
these chapters are kinna short, but im slowly bringing everything together peice by peice.
Also I'm pretty sure i'm going to start an apply fic :P
they seem pretty easy to do and straight forward, so it def. wont take away from this fic.
if anything my rule would be to update this fic before updating the other one ;P
Anyways
Please comment & subscribe :D
 
~ Nana-love