Dance with Me

Hi, I'm Your Fiancée

Kikwang's POV

 
"If everybody could please take their seats, we will start the presentation shortly" The lady on the other end of the microphone announced.
 
Everyone was ushered to our assigned table and seated according to our name plates. Mine was beside Hyosung's, but that only made sense because we were married.
 
"Looks like we arrived just on time" She said to me as I pulled out her chair. 
"Y-yeah" I nodded slowly as I took my seat.
 
 
I could feel my heart racing, for some reason I felt really nervous around her.
 
"You look really pretty tonight, Hyosung" The words flew out of my mouth
She looked right into my eyes and smiled, "What? No more jagiya?"
I laughed, "Haha, sorry. You look really pretty tonight, jagiya."
"That's more like it" She winked at me and I couldn't help but smile at her.
 
The room quieted down as the lights dimmed and the presentation began. Usually I'd be falling asleep or gulping down all the alcohol available, but I couldn't keep my eyes off of Hyosung. It wasn't the makeup or her clothes, but she just seemed to glow. She laughed at all the jokes and nodded when she agreed with whatever they were saying, time began to slow down. It was like she was the only one in the room.
 
Hyosung turned to find me staring, "Am I that pretty?"
The line reminded me of when we went to the theatre in Jeju.
I exhaled and answered honestly, "Yeah, you are"
She blushed and quickly looked back to the people up on stage.
 
 
Krystal's POV
 
I let out a sigh of relief as soon as the presentation finished. I tried to clear my brain of all the confusing words that I had heard two seconds ago. This kind of thing was definitely too much for me.
 
"Still awake, Soojung-ah?" harabeoji joked, he was sitting to my left with appa on the right.
It was a seating arrangement I was used to. They play it off as natural, but I know it's just to keep the boys away.
"Of course harabeoji. Nothing I can't handle" I lied. I really had no idea about what they were talking about but I wanted him to be proud.
"That's my girl" He grinned at me creating a series of creases on his face.
 
"Excuse me, Lee Chin Hae" A man in a black tux approached our table and handed him a glass of wine, "We'd like to discuss some business negotiations with you"
"That's my cue" harabeoji said to me, "I'll talk to you later, baby girl"
I nodded slowly as he stood up and walked away. 10 seconds, it was one of our longest conversations yet.
 
"He'll be back soon" umma tried to make me feel better.
I faked a smile, "Yeah, of course"
 
Everyone was getting out of the seats to socialize with each other. I excused myself to go and join the rest of the people near my age.
 
"Hey, unni!" I feigned friendliness
"Oh Krystal!" Min hugged me, "feels like I haven't seen you in forever. And the wedding was so hectic I couldn't even greet you"
"What for? Theres no need." I steered her outside of the hall and sat on a two seater couch in the entrance.
"Wuahh, you grew up so tall! I missed alot!" 
"I'll say" I mumbled
"Ne?" she asked confused
"You didn't miss anything at all!" I exclaimed
"Well everything but the engagement" She said dejectedly.
Min was trying her best to get anything out of me.
"Well that's true. They seem to be pretty close. But nothing like you guys" I lied
She immediately perked up, "I knew it!"
 
Music began to play and it echoed through the entrance.
"We better go back in, I would love to dance" she said as she stood up. 
"Yeah of course!" I walked ahead of her and quickly.
My heart raced, I had to get this just right.
As soon as I entered the main doors I turned around to face her. 
"I think it's best if you stayed away from oppa" I said the words lightly but I was practically burning holes through her face.
Quickly I grasped the double doors and closed them shut not forgetting to lock it.
I turned around nonchalantly and put on a pleasant smile, acting as if nothing had happened. The man to my left gave me a quizzical look.
"There's some unwanted noise outside ruining the mood of the night" I explained, he nodded in agreement.
I dusted off my dress and walked off innocently.
 
                          
Hyosung's POV
 
"That was some entrance, Hyosung-ah" Hanyeon winked at me.
"It's the only way to do it" I chimed.
 
Kikwang and abeoji (Lee Kijoon), were called away to talk to some partners leaving the two of us together. Even though Kikwang was talking to a group of men a few feet away, he would glance at me and flash me a smile every once in a while. Hanyeon excused herself to go get another drink, leaving me alone. I nodded along to the music watching couples glide over the dance floor.
 
"Excuse me, d'you wanna dance?" 
I turned around and practically jumped back a few feet to find a brown haired guy standing beside me. I looked over to the group where Kikwang was standing, but he this time he wasn't looking in this direction.Eotteoke? I looked back to him, he didn't seem like a bad guy. Plus it didn't seem like I could say no. How bad could a dance be?
 
"Yeah, sure" I smiled politely at him.
He took my hand and led me to the centre of the dance floor. I shrugged at Krystal who was giving me a WTF face. As if I didn't already know that this was part of the plan.
 
"You planning on introducing yourself?" I asked cooly as I followed his lead.
"Ah, ne. I'm Lee Joon" He said
"Ok then, Lee Joon-ssi. My name's Hyosung" 
"Hyosung" He repeated it and thought for a second, "You're pretty cute, Hyosung"
I couldn't think of anything more to say. . . What do you even say to that?
 
"Can I cut in here, Changsun?" Kikwang tapped Joon on the shoulder.
I immediately felt relief as soon as I saw Kikwang.
"Changsun? I thought your name was Joon" 
"It's my nickname" He explained
"Well, it was nice meeting you, Joon" I said, "I hope to see you again some other time"
"Yeah, maybe" He gave us both a two finger salute and walked off.
"I hope he didn't bother you too much" Kikwang seemed concerned
"Nah, he wasn't that bad. Is he your friend?"
He thought for a second, "We're not that close but we know each other pretty well. Our family doesn't really do much business with them. He's part of a different group."
I nodded
"Anyways, do you plan on dancing with me or did I cut in for no reason?" He placed his hand on my waist and took my other hand.
 
We swayed to the music for a while when he finally looked right into my eyes.
"You know, I should've come with you tonight"
I laughed, "But there's no fun in that"
"True" He said and pulled me closer. 
I felt like I couldn't breathe anymore, our faces were so close.
 
I could see Krystal speedily walk over to one of the servers,
"Excuse me, but I think someone was accidentally locked out of the place" she said pointing at the main doors.
The server nodded and unlocked them allowing Min into the room.
I could hear Krystal's words from the night before 
 
I know this is gonna sound weird cuz he's my oppa and all, but when I get someone to open the door, you just gotta kiss the hell out of him! 
 
Uhh I don't know, Krystal. 
 
What do you mean you don't know. Man up!
 
 
She was right. I just had to go for it. I mentally coached myself in my head and finally got the courage to look up at him.
Okay Hyosung, let's go you can do this! You can--
 
As soon as I looked up he pressed his lips against mine and everything I was thinking about immediately flew out the window. Everything came together and I could practically hear the hallelujah chorus singing behind us. Nothing else could matter more.
 
I pulled back from him and he looked down at me and grinned. I couldn't be smiling any bigger. Quickly, I peered over his shoulder and gave Min, who was standing there dumbstruck, a cheeky wink. Then I looked over to the crowd of familiar looking guys standing a few away from us, big mistake. Yoseob, Doojoon, Hyunseung, Junhyung and Dongwoon were standing with each other silently miming cat calls or busting out their 'y' dance moves. I groaned in embarrassment and hid my face in Kikwang's shoulder.
 
 
LMAOO ruin a cute moment. ahhaah
I'm loving these Hyosung gifs, she's so hot
Please subscribe & comment ^^
~ Nana-love