Aegyo Assassin // Like the Dramas

Hi, I'm Your Fiancée

"You just take it and yank it" The lady explained to me before she  walked off to help some other guests.

I stared incredulously at the cow udder right in front of my face. 

"Just... squeeze it?" I could hardly imagine touching it!
 
I glanced over at Kikwang who was happily sitting on his wooden stool, milking the cow and smiling like an idiot. He noticed me watching in turned to face me.
"What? You too good to milk a cow?" he asked semi-judgingly, "Or can you just not do it?"
"I CAN do it!!" 
Huffing, I grabbed the cows udder. I could feel my skin crawling and shuddered for a second. I could hear Kikwang's laughs in the background, I guess my face could reflect what I was feeling. I squeezed my eyes shut and pulled. Once my eyes were opened I realized that I had missed the bucket. Big time. My shoulder was thoroughly drenched. I scowled at Kikwang who smugly squirted some milk straight into his mouth.
"Gross!" 
"Mmmmm!"
 
I brushed the milk off of my shoulder and sighed, "Is there anything else we can do besides fondling cows?"
He sighed and stood up, "Fine, we can go feed the pigs if you really want"
"Uhmmm... how pout something less messy?"
"Okay, Princess. What would you like to do?"
 
 I looked around the farm, there were ducks waddling about, and pigs rolling in the mud. Nothing seemed to appeal to me until I noticed a horse stable in the background. I had always wanted to ride a horse.
 
"There!" I pointed towards it, "Let's go horseback riding!!"
He chuckled and sat back down on the wooden stool, "No way. I'd rather stay here with the cow. I already know how to ride a horse. Don't you wanna learn how to make some butter?"
"Uhh.... no. I'd rather get on the horse!"
"It's not that great. You sit on the thing and it starts walking. I promise you that you will not miss much."
 
I sighed and speedily turned around facing my back towards him. I could tell things wouldn't go my way if we carried on this way, time to pull out the big guns. He had no idea what he was up against.
I took a few deep breaths cuz it was about to get unbearably cute in here. I put on the sweetest expression I could muster up and spun around.
 
"Please, oppa~?" I opened my eyes widely and pasted a frown on my face.
 
Kikwang looked up at me, caught totally off guard. For a second I could tell that I almost had him. He had all the tell tale signs. His brow had softened, he quickly looked away, he had subconsciously leaned closer but most important of all, the corners of his mouth were wavering. Then suddenly, his mouth straightened and he sat straighter.
 
"Oh, you're good" He laughed, "But i'm not that easy!"
We'll see about that
"Don't you want to make me happy?" I stamped my feet and crossed my arms swinging side to side.
I ran his hand through his hair in distress
I had him in my clutches now, "Doesn't oppa love me?..." I brought my fists up to frame my chin
His eyes noticeably softened and I knew it was game over for him.
My face strategically turned from a cute frown to a shy smile as I stepped closer to him,
"Because I love oppa~~"
 

It felt as if everything that just happened was a blur. After Hyosung's aegyo attack it was all downhill from there. Next thing I know, I'm at the horse stables watching her try on some helmets.

"How about this one, Kikwang-ah?" she fastened the brown helmet under her chin and adjusted it.
I crossed my arms an leaned against the stable wall.
 "Yeah, it looks fine" I said in an uninterested tone. 
She laughed and walked up to me 
"Your stuck here any ways, you might as well try to enjoy it.... oppa~" She teased.
I knew she only added 'oppa' just to remind me of her manipulating aegyo
 
I used to ride horses so often that just the thought of it bores me to tears. But if Hyosung really wants to try it, I guess I could put up with it this once. She was right there was no point in making myself completely miserable.
 
"Alright, fine. Pass me a helmet" I sighed
She quickly handed me a matching brown one before walking towards the stable hand.
"Yah Hyosung!" I called after her putting on my helmet.
She turned around almost immediately, allowing me to catch up with her.
"Don't call me oppa again, it's weird. We're the same age"
It was a cheap excuse. The real reason was because every time she said it, with an underlying purpose or not, I could feel my heart waver. It was a feeling that I could never get used to. Feeling defenceless wasn't something that made me feel comfortable, even if it were accompanied by a warm feeling.
She laughed and shrugged, "Suit yourself"
 
The stable hand greeted us and gave us some basic instructions. I couldn't help but burst into laughter watching Hyosung attempt to straddle the horse. She almost knocked the stable hand's head off. I managed to get on my horse in one swift motion earning a scowl from Hyosung. As much as I loved to see her smile, it was alot more enjoyable when she was shooting angry looks my way.
 
We followed the horse trail, passing the crop field and the cottage area. My favourite was when we started walking through the trees. It was the time of the year where flowers were blooming, the backdrop seemed to suit her so well. 
She smiled and looked at me, "See? Isn't this fun? Just like in the dramas!"
I smirked at her, "Sure"
 
Hyosung looked to the left to see a tree blooming with cherry blossoms.
"Wuahh~ so pretty!" she leaned over to try to pick one off the tree, but her arms were so short that she had to lean over so far.
"That doesn't look like a good idea--" As soon as I said it Hyosung almost fell off the horse.
I caught my breath in relief as she held onto the horse just in time. Then I realized she had yanked the horses ear, causing it to go crazy and speed off down the trail.
"AHHHHHHH!! What is wrong with this thing?!!!!" She screamed.
 
Usually I would laugh and make a funny joke after the horse calms down as I usually do when Krystal's horse goes crazy (she and animals do not get along). But this time, it was less entertaining. I could feel my heartstrings tugging and I could swear that my liver had dropped into my stomach. Without a second thought, I charged my horse forward to catch up with Hyosung. She was holding on to the horse for dear life when I finally caught up with her. Her eyes were squeezed shut put she peeked up at me when I had arrived. The look in her eyes was an expression I never wanted to see on her again. I guided my horse to keep the same pace as hers and called out to her.
 
"Take my hand!!" I extended my arm in her direction.
She nodded and reached as best she could. I felt a bunch of weight fall off my shoulders the moment I grabbed her hand. I pulled with all my might, bringing her closer to me. As soon as her horse was immediately beside me, I picked Hyosung up and set her on the back of my horse. We slowed down as we watched her horse speeding recklessly into the distance. 
 
I felt Hyosung's arms wrap around my waist tightly. Suddenly I remembered a while back when Hyosung was using her aegyo. "Because I love oppa!" It seemed really random for that to just pop into my head, but I suddenly wanted to know if she was just saying it to get what she wanted or if she actually meant it. Quickly I brushed the thought out of my head and proceeded to think about ways that this incident could have been avoided in the first place.
 
I don't this I was ever so scared in my life. Especially now that I can see how crazy the hose was running while I was on it. As soon as I got onto Kikwang's horse I suddenly felt safe again. And I don't think it was just because his horse was well under control. But just him being there I washed me over with relief. Without even thinking, I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face in his back. I could feel him stiffen in shock but then quickly relax again. He turned around to look at me.
 
"Don't ever do anything crazy like that again" His voice was harsh and I was genuinely afraid for a second. 
I looked up sheepishly to see his stern face but was caught off guard by the concern in his eyes. He continued to rant on about how stupid I was as he headed back to the stable. 
"...and never ask to go horse riding again! In fact next time I say we're not doing something then we are definitely not! And you better listen to me next time! ... are you even listening?"
"Hmm? uhhh Neh!" I was hardly listening because I was too giddy over the fact that his eyes had just conveyed to me how much he cared. Whatever he was saying was just droning on in the background. This is definitely how it happens in the dramas.
"Good! Also, our only mode of transportation is a car -- or walking. And from now on...."
 
*facepalms* No Kikwang, that is NOT a random time to think about what she said, you stupid boy!!
No, I am not dead! soo sorry for not updating in a whilee ...
I had discovered Tumblr this week >.>
'nuff said.
anyyy wayysss 100 SUBSCRIBERSSSSSS i can die of happiness now.
thankyou all soo much!! please continue to comment and read my story! ^^