Broken treaty…

Puzzle of my heart.

Broken treaty…

 

 

Tao was torn apart between happiness and despair…

He was happy that his pack was finally full and that his brothers were with them.

He was sad and desperate because he felt that something strong linked Yina to BaekHyun… He had always loved his brothers but, from time to time, envy did make him hate the older one these days…

Since his friends had gone back to them, Tao had seen that Yina was attracted by BaekHyun and, even though the other one pretended that he didn’t care about her or hate her, it was obvious for Tao who loved Yina that his friend was in love with the girl too…

And now he knew he wasn’t the only one to think that BaekHyun was in love with the girl since his friends had called for a meeting…

But what Tao hadn’t thought possible was that BaekHyun really knew about Yina’s nature…

*FLASHBACK*

 It was the first full moon since that day on which he had bitten his friend.

It was the first time she would turn into a wolf if she had really been transformed into a werewolf.

He feared for the one he had bitten. He feared for the one he wanted to protect with all his heart. He feared for the one he loved in secret.

“Yina… Are you alright?”

The girl had told her family and other very few friends that she won’t be available this night. She was supposedly having a night out with the guys.

And maybe she will if she really was a wolf…

But people didn’t have the same understanding of the words “night out”…

Her family and friends believed she will be going to a pub with her six friends and drink alcohol sensibly…

In reality she planned to go out in the woods, transformed into a wolf side by side with six werewolves.

And even though Tao knew his friends were right by telling him it wasn’t his fault, he couldn’t help but feeling guilty every time he saw her scar…

“I’m alright Tao”

The young man could hear the disappointment in Yina as he felt relief invade his heart.

“Tao… How come I don’t even feel strange… I should be wilder…”

“I don’t know… It was the first time I bit someone and I hope it was the last… Can’t you open this door since you know nothing is happening…”

“You never know… I could be changing right here right now and be very ferocious…”

Tao could hear Yina’s hope as well as he could feel her teasing…

“Come on Yinaaaaaaa”

He heard a chuckle, and smiled as he knew she was already picturing him doing and aegyo to convince her…

“Please?”

Sometime asking pleadingly was sufficient with Yina… He saw the door moving as Yina stepped out.

But something wasn’t right. Her green eyes weren’t green anymore.

No. It must have been the light… He didn’t saw it right.

He blinked.

Once.

Twice.

But her eyes were still brown.

And Tao’s fears became real as the girl talked to him.

The man didn’t hear Yina’s melodious voice but a howl.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 


 

I'm so sorry for the late update... I usually update like 4 hours earlier but this week is going to be really hard for me so I'll try to update anyway but it will probably be at least as late as today's update!

 

Anyway I hope you still like the story...

 

and thank you for commenting/subscribing/reading my story ♥