You aren’t what you seem…

Puzzle of my heart.

You aren’t what you seem…

 

 

 

The walk home was quite silent.

The girl had a hundred things to ask Tao but she didn’t want to be a bother to him. After all he had talked to her about his problems thinking that she was a random stranger he would never see again…

She was totally lost in her thoughts.

“Take care!!!”

Tao’s voice had burst in the night as he has held the girl back. If he hadn’t grabbed her waist, she would probably lay on the floor hit by the car that had just passed by them.

Noticing where he had put his hand they both blushed as HyeMin cleared and mumbled a faint “thank you”…

“Why aren’t you talking to me? I’m not that impressive…”

The girl smiled as she watched the boy from head to toe. He was impressive indeed with his height only…

“You know what I mean. Listen, I can feel it that you want to talk about it so why don’t you ask me your questions? I should have known I would meet you again; this is a small town after all… We could just talk about it tonight and forget it ever happened…”

So Tao didn’t want her to remember that about him… She would have to pretend she hadn’t seen him cry, she would have to pretend she hadn’t seen him suffering…

“Just ask your questions. I can feel it that you’re intrigued.”

“You can feel it? Does it have something to do with your wolves’ senses?”

“I guess… But please don’t talk about that that loud ok?”

“Sorry… Can I really ask whatever I want?”

“As long as it doesn’t involve what I talked about to you… You can go…”

“Ara had told me a lot about… Your kind… So how come you didn’t transform tonight? I thought that you changed when you were angry or sad…”

“Well… You know every human is different…”

He looked at the girl, waiting for her to nod and continued after her approval.

“Yes… and?”

“Well, for the wolves it’s the same… Each and every wolf is different… It depends on the human part of the werewolf… Sometimes the wolf will take this kind of situation as an advantage and take over the human part of the person… But some “wolf” are afraid of pain of tears and don’t show. Wolves aren’t always the best solution for a werewolf to escape from himself…”

“And so… Yours didn’t show because he was afraid of your pain?”

“Exactly. I think it is linked to the fact that my wolf has a huge past with Yina be it in her wolf or her human form…”

Without realizing he was talking about her again. But somehow sharing it was making it less painful. He breathed heavily. Maybe he would succeed in forgetting about Yina someday after all. He looked at the girl smiling at him.

“You know… I’m quite surprised… I thought werewolves were like beasts… I thought you were strong and without real feelings… I thought you had no weaknesses…”

Tao smiled at the girl gullibility and was about to answer back as they reached the house when the door opened on a worried Ara.

“Here you are Hye… I thought you went to walk and were lost! Oh! Tao! You’re here… We’ve been looking for you too… You’re as bad as the other… You don’t care if we’re worried sick do you!”

And turning her back, the girl entered to tell the others that she had found HyeMin and Tao as the two shared a smile.

 


 

Here you go for today's chapter...
I'm quite in a rush since it' already late and I have a lot to do so enjoy! 
Thanks to read/comment and subscribe ♥