Introductions...

Puzzle of my heart.

Introductions…

 

 

 

“Where is Tao?” SuHo asked Lay oddly distressed.

“I don’t know… I’m sure he’ll be back soon… It’s already late and he doesn’t like being alone that much…”

“I don’t get it… I told him it was important for Ara and thus for me that he was here when HyeMin will arrive here… Why isn’t he here?”

“Maybe he needed space you know” Kris barged in whispering and eyeing BaekHyun and Yina holding hands and smiling to each other.

Lay and SuHo met eyes. Kris did have a point. They all knew how Tao felt about Yina since the very first day they have seen him with her… And they couldn’t blame him for that…

They knew how difficult it had been for him to accept that Yina loved BaekHyun and not him.

“Let’s just melt with the others… Tao will meet HyeMin later on after all it’s not that important that he meet her right now...”

The three men joined the group.

“So where is he?” Ara asked her boyfriend, knowing that SuHo had been looking for him.

“He’s not here… I think he needed some time alone…”

“Why does he have to do that… He knows how important it is for me…”

“Ara” SuHo cut his girlfriend. “Just let him be ok. Maybe we are overestimating his capacity of omission of Yina’s love life…”

“Oh… ok… I… I didn’t want to be hard on him it’s just that…”

“I know… you’re nervous… But HyeMin seems to be a cute girl and all the guys are ok with her…”

“Well… Tao can be quite harsh on people sometimes… So maybe he won’t accept her as she is and…”

“And why would you picture bad things when good one can also happen? Just relax Ara.”

SuHo had taken his girlfriend hand and lightly squeezed it when the girl began to panic. He knew his friend was quite easily stressed out and somehow he always knew when and how to calm her.

Ara smiled to her boyfriend as she was watching her best friend meeting her boyfriend’s brother. He was right. Everything was going to be alright. She looked at her boyfriend’s face. Everything was going to be alright as long as he will be there by her side. She smiled to him and pecked his lips swiftly to thank him.

HyeMin looked over to where her friend was only to see her kissing SuHo. She smiled as she felt a light twinge on her heart.

She had always wished her friend would find happiness but she couldn’t help but wishing she had found it too… She began to chat with the guys and found herself quite at ease. Ara was right. These boys were so friendly there was no way she wouldn’t like them.

About an hour later she went to her room to unpack. It was dark as she watched on the outside and she decided she would go out for a walk. She loved walking alone at night.

Still she was quite intrigued… She knew she hadn’t met all the guys and that one of them was missing but nobody had talked about him… She’ll see about him later on she thought as she finished the unpacking…

Stretching out, she took her coat and went out in the dark.

 

 


 

Here you go for today's update! Yay I did post it earlier than I thought I'd be able to! 

I promise HyeMin and Tao will meet tomorrow! *pinky promise*

I have so much going on, writing is my only way of cooling from all the madness!

 

Thank you for following me.

Thank you for commenting 

and thank you for reading

 

I hope you like it :)