Strangers but not for long…

Puzzle of my heart.

Strangers but not for long…

 

 

 

HyeMin was strolling along the shore, lost in her thoughts.

She didn’t know what to think… She was happy to be there but the idea of a new beginning with so many people she didn’t know in the same house was also quite terrifying… She scolded herself. She shouldn’t worry. After all they all seemed to be cool people and she had to chill off.

She watched the full moon reflection on the water. She loved this sight. The colors were so deep and dark yet so beautiful. She walked again in the deserted beach.

But was it really deserted? There, in front of her, a few meters away, she could see a shadow. Was it someone in trouble? Was it someone who was hurt? She had to see and help the person for sure.

 The shadow moved and the girl understood that if the person was hurt it was only morally…

But still the person was still hurt. And the pain of the heart could destroy a life as much as those physicals if not more… She walked silently and sat about a meter away from the shadow, pretending to look at the sea.

“Leave me alone.”

A manly voice had erupted from the shadow.

“Oh sorry… I hadn’t seen you there…” HyeMin lied while smiling. She wasn’t used to lie and thus was very bad at it.

“Liar.”

She could have felt hurt but she had felt a very faint laugh in the stranger answer.

“Why are you like this?” She asked only to be answered by a silence. “You can tell me you know… We probably won’t meet each other another time so…”

“I guess I’ll have to tell you so you would leave me?”

“You’re right.” She chuckled slightly.

“Ok… To make it short I’ve been friend with this guy since a very long time and he is like a brother to me and I only wish his happiness… At the same time I was also friend with a girl I liked a little too much to be just friend with, they didn’t know each other and…”

“And they fell for each other the day they met…”

“Someone already told you it was very rude to cut people off?”

“And someone already told you it was rude not to look at the person talking to you and still be lying on the ground even if it the first time you’re meeting this person?” HyeMin answered not losing her composure…

She heard the man laughing as he rose from the ground. When she turned her head it was only to meet the stranger face and lost her confidence. If he had been plain she wouldn’t have minded. But the man was awfully handsome, too handsome for his own good.

“I’m Tao” he stretched out his arm and HyeMin shaked his hand absent mindedly. “Hum… What is your name?” He asked as the girl realized she hadn’t told her name nor reacted to his.

“Sorry… I’m HyeMin… You’ll be ok?”

She would have loved to hear him answering her “now that you’re here I will” but she knew it wasn’t realistic.

“I don’t know…”

She liked his answer. It wasn’t a false answer or a brave one, it was a sincere answer. He wasn’t pretending to be strong but he didn’t want to show how vulnerable he was too… He was just lost.

“I’m sure you will…” She answered him as she checked her watch. She had to go. She hadn’t told the other she was leaving and they would probably be worried for her. “I’m sorry… I’m at some friends’ house and they will probably be worried, I have to leave…”

The man looked at her in an intriguing manner.

“Wait… What did you say your name was?”

“HyeMin… Why?”

It wasn’t as if he was going to ask for her phone she scolded herself as she watched the man’s face becoming red.

“…friend with Ara?”

The girl nodded and her eyes grew bigger as she realized she had just met the last friend of SuHo.

 


 

Here's today's update!!!

I may sound silly but HyeTao (yep created a couple name :p) is really growing on me... I mean... Ok I won't go to the extent of saying I love my chapter but I like the realtionship they have so far... Don't you? Cute and silly yet serious in a way...

And for HyeMin scolding herslef don't mind please... i couldn't resist since I'm always silently scolding myself for such matters (yep crazy writer here ^^")

Just imagine Tao blushing........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Anyway I hope you liked today's update!


THANK YOU FOR READING
THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING
THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING ♥