So… How did you meet?

Puzzle of my heart.

So… How did you meet?

 

 

 

All the pack and the three girls were now in the living-room. Since Tao and HyeMin arrived everybody was silent. However BaekHyun and Kai had a huge grin all over their face as their look came from their friend to the girl.

“So… you’re saying you didn’t know her…” BaekHyun began

“But you let her speak to you on your “alone time”?” Kai finished eyeing the younger’s reaction.

“I’m here you know…” HyeMin spoke.

She didn’t like it when people spoke of her when she was still there and found it very rude… She knew it wasn’t their purpose but faking to be angry was the best way to keep Tao’s secret and she had promised not to tell anything about their meeting. For the rest of the group, they had met as Tao was walking while watching the sea. The girl had bumped into him and apologized. They had introduced themselves and Tao had realized who HyeMin was.

That was all. There wasn’t any drama. There wasn’t any real in their made up story of their meeting. It was just like Tao had wished.

However his friends could feel that something wasn’t right. They could feel that he was hiding something.

Tao was thankful to HyeMin; he knew she didn’t like to lie. He could feel that she wasn’t at ease even though she played her part wonderfully. He already knew she was going to be a great friend…

“You know if you’re finished I’m going to tell you goodnight and go to bed… Today was quite exhausting…” The girl was now standing up and faking a yawn.

Yina and Ara chuckled as they shared a look.

“We’re going too… Goodnight boys!”

“And you’re not even kissing you boyfriend goodbye?” BaekHyun protested as Yina was leaving.

The girl smiled and finally granted BaekHyun’s wish.

Ara looked at SuHo and saw his pleading eyes. In fact he didn’t have to bed since she only wanted to give him a kiss. She smiled as she approached him.

“Do you also want me to tuck you to bed?” she playfully asked her boyfriend.

“That would be nice you know…” SuHo whispered to Ara, encircling her wait with his arms, forgetting his friends.

“PDA” ChanYeol shouted as he jumped everywhere like a hype kid.

“Don’t mind him” the leader said while rolling his eyes.

“I don’t intend to” she answered back.

“I know you’re not going to sleep… So can’t you stay a little with me?”

“My friend just arrived… I just can’t let her…”

“I know you’ve had plenty of time this afternoon to talk… Just admit you want to know all about her meeting with Tao…”

“… I don’t know about that…”

“Don’t lie to me Ara I can see it when you lie… Ok… I’ll let you go only if you promise me one thing…”

“And may I know what that “one thing” is?”

“Tomorrow you’ll be telling me all about what you’re going to say tonight!”

“There’s no way! It’s girl night. What is said in girls night stay in girls night!”

She meronged her boyfriend as she left for the girls’ room.

 

 


Here you go for the update!

I'm sorry for not updating sooner... I will update tomorrow for sure but since I'm having my driving licence exam on monday and A LOT of work I'll try to update everyday but I can't make it a promise....

I hope you like the story though...

Thank all of youfor reading/commenting/subscribing ♥