Broken Heart

Puzzle of my heart.

Broken Heart

 

 

 

Tao couldn’t help but feel bad.

He knew he should have rejoiced with the others. He had done everything so this day could happen. He had done all he could so that BaekHyun and Yina would be together again.

But he couldn’t smile when he couldn’t feel his heart in his chest.

 He remembered how Yina was the day BaekHyun had left. He still remembered how they had all felt worried for her seeing her reaction.

 

*FLASHBACK*

It was the night and Tao felt drunk.

He and the guys had been drinking since the departure of their friend. No, scratch that: they had been drinking since the departure of their brothers…e

He didn’t know how to react. BaekHyun’s last words still resounded in his mind…

“Promise me you’ll take care of Yina when I’m gone.”

How would he be able to keep his promise? What was he supposed to do? Yina only considered him as a friend and all his love would never fill the emptiness in Yina’s heart. Her heart belonged to BaekHyun and Tao knew that.

He heard Kris gasp as he looked outside and raised his head only to see Yina coming.

It was a nightmare. How was he going to announce to his best friend that her love had gone away? Stress invaded him and he had the impression that he couldn’t breathe anymore.

A comforting hand lightly squeezed his shoulders. Chen looked at him in the eyes and, without a word, he knew his friend just volunteered to tell the news to the girl.

He knew Chen wasn’t pleased at all to do that. But he also knew how great of a friend Chen was and he was just proving that point. He volunteered so Tao wouldn’t be even more hurt.

Yina had entered and was processing the scene of the six men with bottles around them when Chen walked to her.

“I’m afraid you’re too late baby wolf” Chen said while hugging her.

It was just a short sentence. It was only nine words.

But Tao knew that, with these nine words, Yina’s world had just crumbled.

Within a second Yina had turned into a wolf. She couldn’t have control over herself when her heart was hurt that much.

Tao lowered his eyes. He couldn’t look at her. He couldn’t look at her misery. He couldn’t look at her pain.

With a last look at her friends, Yina had turned away and was already running off to suffer by herself.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

As he looked at the couple holding hands he felt his heart again.

At least he felt what was left of his heart.

He felt the thousands of pieces his heart was in.

And he knew he would feel like this for days and days.

He knew he wouldn’t be able to love anyone ever again.

 


 

Quite a short update... 
I'm sorry but I wasn't able to post anything yesterday... It was my mom's birthday and we kind of prepared her a surprise party so... Yes It was over like at elven thirty in the night and I had to work a lot so I couldn't update...
But since I didn't update yesterday you'll have another chapter today! Yay!

I would like to thank all of you... I have more and more subscribers which is amazing. Thank you guys! Someone have even upvoted my story... ♥
Thanks also to those who take time to comment and to all of you for reading me! :D