Confession

Puzzle of my heart.

Confession

 

 

Tao waited for BaekHyun’s confession. He could see in his friend’s eyes that this one knew everything about Yina.

He knew she was a werewolf.

He hadn’t heard what had just been said but he could feel the stares of all his friends.

They were waiting for him to tell all about Yina. But he wasn’t ready for that. Ha wasn’t ready to tell all his friend he had broken the treaty.

He knew they would see it as another betrayal and he didn’t want that to happen ever again.

But he also knew they had to know the truth. He had a lump in his throat and the words seemed not to be coming. He watched the older ones with pleading eyes. LuHan sighed but decided to help him…

“It was months ago… We… We hadn’t been hunting for a while and our nerves were less strong than usual… We already knew what she wanted but we had always refused to grant her wish… But this day she took advantage of Tao’s weakness. She knew that he would be stopped by us if not by his awareness, after all he liked her like a sister if not more…”

Tao was frozen as LuHan talked. He was explaining the whole story. As LuHan had talked about Tao’s weakness, the younger one had felt BaekHyun stare on him. His friend knew what he felt for Yina. His secret was out. Not that nobody could have guesses it but since Yina was so oblivious he had hoped that BaekHyun would be too…

Tao felt tears burning his eyes as his friends were looking at him, shocked by the revelation.

And, as he heard for the first time about SuHo’s destroyed love life he understood why the older seemed to be always faking happiness.

BaekHyun loved Yina. And more important, Yina loved BaekHyun. There was no place for him in this relationship. He had always been the “good friend” to Yina but he would always be only a “friend” to her.

His heart cracked as he saw his friends’ reaction. They were packing to take BaekHyun away from Yina. He knew they thought they were doing the right thing to protect the pack but Tao knew it was the biggest mistake they could do…

BaekHyun was frozen. He didn’t want to go away. He wanted to stay there beside Yina. After a long conversation with SuHo he finally moved but didn’t pack. He couldn’t agree on going away. Somehow, Tao knew what his friend felt. He went beside the singer and stayed there silently.

BaekHyun was firstly suspicious. After all he knew that Tao was in love with Yina.

Finally Tao leaned to talk to BaekHyun. “Be strong Baek…”

“Tao, I know what you feel for Yina. You just can’t hide it and I’m surprised she hadn’t noticed it…”

Tao lowered his head, blushing. “I’m sorry Baek…”

“Don’t be. You can’t control your feelings… Someone they are stronger… I just want you to promise me something…”

“I’ll do everything for you… Do you want me to talk to SuHo? Maybe he will understand your love for Yina and…”

“It’s hopeless. He had broken the heart of the person he loved for us you know… He won’t let me put the whole pack in danger because of my love for Yina…”

Tao blinked and looked at BaekHyun, eager to know more about it.

“I don’t have time but I want you to promise me something…”

“Anything you want Baek…”

“Promise me you’ll take care of Yina when I’m gone…”

“I will. I would have done it anyway you know she is my friend…”

“I know… but now at least, even though I’m not going away willingly I’m at least going away knowing that you’re here for her.”

And before being taken away, BaekHyun hugged Tao tightly, sealing the promise.

 

 


 

Once again I'm so sorry about the late update... it'll be like that for a few days...
I'm so tired I can't find the right words so I'm just going to thanf you for reading me/ commenting and subscribing. ♥ (and I'll try to finish my work if I manage to focus!)

The italics were taken from my story "Let out the beast" and about SuHo's love story well... If you want to know all about it you can read World of our own