Bad news

Puzzle of my heart.

Bad news

 

 

 

 

It has been a month since HyeMin arrival. She was supposed to join Ara’s sister on his new home soon since she didn’t want to impose on the pack.

However this morning, Ara had barged in the living room yelling at her phone, obviously angry.

*FLASHBACK*

“I can’t believe you’re saying that. I should have known that you would turn your back on us sooner or later!”

“What’s happening jagi?” SuHo had asked his girlfriend right away.

“My brother isn’t going here. He just “changed his mind.” He knows that HyeMin is here waiting for him and everything but he doesn’t care “she is a big girl” according to him…”

“He isn’t wrong… Just look at her outline…” Joked Tao, only earning two deathly stares, one coming from Ara and the other from no other than HyeMin herself.

“Very funny Tao… And very classy too… I wonder how you will get out of it when you’ll have a girlfriend…” SeHun had asked.

“She will be intelligent and understand my joke…” Tao had replied.

“Just so you know Tao… Girls may pretend it is funny and everything but she will be hurt deep inside, wondering if you really meant that…” Yina had noticed.

“Ok… But you didn’t take it the wrong way did you?” Tao had asked HyeMin.

The girl chuckled as she remembered her answer.

“Well… How could I… I mean coming from you that I am a big girl would be quite funny… What is your weight again?”

“I’m not fat. I’m muscular” Tao had grumbled.

HyeMin had just laughed while pushing his arm lightly.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Of course he wasn’t fat she was always worried because he didn’t ate enough according to her.

Of course it was the weight of his muscles. She could always see him practicing wushu. And she had to admit that she sometimes dozed off looking at his arms…

Realizing she was actually going to droll over him she shook her head and tried to focus on her problem.

What was she going to do?

When she had arrived here she didn’t have any place to go but she had in mind that she would be leaving not much longer after… And the fact was that the two girl have had to do a lot to give her some space in their room.

She couldn’t stay…

Yet she didn’t want to leave.

Something was keeping her around. And it was called love.

Someone was keeping her around and she knew perfectly that she loved him.

Sighting heavily she began to look at the studio flats ads.

 

 

 



 

So I'm back with a short chapter.

The bold part is the girl in the present time... I guess you've understood that and my explanation is crappy but anyway...

I had a very very very big and tiring week so I didn't post anything... AndI may not be able to post tomorrow but I'll do it if possible because not writing was a living hell for me... 

I need paper and pen (or a laptop) to be ok. I need to write^^

Thank you for being greater readers and subscribers than me as a writer.!