Newcomer

Puzzle of my heart.

Newcomer

 

 

 

SuHo watched Ara pacing back and forth in the room. He was amused by her nervousness. After all the person coming was her friend. She should have been happy! Plus, the girl already knew about his friends’ and his own “condition” so she should have been ok.

“What’s going on sweetie, you can tell me…”

“Nothing… It’s not important…”

“Come on, tell me… I can see there is something wrong… You can’t stay still.”

“It’s because we’re always inside of this house, I’m going crazy!”

“Ara… I proposed you to go out like a hour ago…”

“I know… but… I’m sorry I’m nervous and…”

“Why are you nervous to begin with? Everything is fine and your best friend is coming to visit you…”

“I’m thrilled but I’m also awe-struck…”

“How come?”

“Well… She is going to stay here… In a house where there are fourteen people and she is quite a solitary person…”

“I’ll tell the guys to keep it down and not to bother her ok?”

“Yes… But what if one of the guy can’t stand her?”

“And how would that happen? According to what you told me the girl is just one of the nicest person you’ve ever met and the guys are not monsters so…”

“And what if she doesn’t like them?”

“You told me your brother would come in about a month… The guys would just have to avoid her until then IF she really doesn’t like them…” SuHo answered, insisting on the “if”.

“I have a bad feeling about this…” Ara muttered.

“And I have a good feeling… No, a great feeling about that!” SuHo smiled as he thought of his ten brothers who were singles…

 

*********************************

HyeMin couldn’t believe it.

She was going to see her best friend she hadn’t seen for years. They had always kept touch though and she had always been there for Ara in every step of her difficult relationship with SuHo from the very beginning to the end.

Everything her friend had told her lead her to this very day.

She was finally going to meet the guy who had drawn out her friend from her books.

She was finally going to meet the man her friend loved so much.

Her heart jumped a bit when HyeMin thought of TaeSun’s soon arrival in town.

After all, since the first day she had seen him she has had a crush on her best friend’s brother and she had already told Ara all about it.

What would he look like after all these years? Would he really remember him as Ara told her so?

The girl smiled as her thoughts began to trail on the boy as she watched on the outside only to see a lonely shadow walking on the shore…

 

 


OK... So I'm a bad writer... I promised you an update yesterday and I didn't do it... But I wasn't inspired AT ALL so rather than writing something really bad (worse than today I mean) I prefered to wait...
But since I didn't update you'll have a double update today so another chapter is coming :p