I dare you to be a real friend...

Puzzle of my heart.

I dare you to be a real friend…

 

 

 

“If you tell me I’ll give you a kiss”

“Wh…what?” Tao stuttered.

“I’ll give you a peck on your cheek if you tell me the gifts I’m going to have…”

“I… I don’t know…” Tao said in a trembling voice. He didn’t understand… Was Yina THAT eager to know what she will be given that she would give him a kiss?

“Come on Tao just tell me! I know you know!”

“And what if I didn’t know… For real!”

“Then… I wouldn’t believe you! You live with them 7/7 and 24/24 please just tell me…”

“The best would be to go to our house… I’m sure they are waiting for you to give you your gifts!”

“OK… Too bad you won’t have a kiss” She stick her tongue out at the boy who couldn’t help but chuckle.

“You know you don’t look old when you act like this…”

“Well it’s great since I don’t want to look old!” She answered playfully.

She began to run and was swiftly caught up on her. They had reached the house and were now at the entrance when she talked again…

“You know you could have told me your give at least…” She began.

“It’s a drawing kit…”

Yina stopped her track right away.

“Is it?”

“Yes… Why would I tell you it is if it wasn’t?”

“But… You know I asked you something else… I was kind of hoping you would do that for me…”

“Yina you have to understand that I can’t do that to you…”

“And why not? I don’t see my family that much and they wouldn’t notice the change… And when it comes to friends you are the only ones that I hang out with!”

“Yina I CAN’T turn you into a wolf. I won’t do it!”

“Please Tao! I just want to be part of your pack. To be like you… you don’t know how hard it is for me to see you going out altogether when I’m left alone here… I’m tired of being lonely and waiting here for you when you go hunting I want to go there too!”

“There is no way I’ll turn you into a beast! You don’t understand. If being a wolf is a blessing for you find another family, it’s also a curse for you don’t feel safe nor home anywhere!”

“I don’t care, I know everything about it. I just want you to bite me so I will become like you.”

“I will never bite you.”

“Oh really? If I were you I wouldn’t be that sure…”

“And what are you going to do so I would bite you?”

“I’ll do everything. You don’t understand why I’m doing that? I don’t want to be different from you anymore. It’s tiring.”

“Being different is great when it means not being a werewolf.”

“You know what? I should have known that you would never do that…” Yina was beginning to yell at the boy.

Tao was trying his best not to lose his temper.

“I should have known you wouldn’t dare bite me. You’re just a baby…”

If he transformed it would mean he had failed and he would probably have no control over himself.

“I should have known you weren’t a real friend”

He shut his eyes, gritting his teeth as it was harder and harder every minute to resist.

“I should have known you don’t like me at all…”

It was too much for Tao who had loved her since the first time he had seen her figure from afar. The fur began to grow on his skin as he tried to resist.

But it was too late.

He had already turned into a wolf and he didn’t have control anymore.

 

 


 

So here you go for today's second update... I won't be able to update another time tonight (my computer is very slow... :/ )

I feel so bad for Tao... There is nothing worse than hearing that you don't like a person when in reality you love this person... SO SORRY TAO!

The next update will be tomorrow! I hope you liked today's updates...

 

Thanks to all my subscribers, commenters and to the readers :)