While He's Gone

Scarlet Smile

…… Monday, Back to School again ……

Jieun put her head to the table and sighed. “So how many days now..?” Zico asked her. She was silent for a moment, probably counting the days. “Molla.. A week and a half maybe..” She answered him still with her head down to the table. Zico nodded to her. “Like seriously.. I have been thinking why don’t we print his picture out and the caption should say.. Wanted.. Bring him a live and you’ll get a kiss from Song Jieun..”

“Boe!!?” Jieun lifted her head and looked at Kyung while the others laughed at Kyung’s suggestion. “Lol.. Who knows Yongguk might come right away since he wouldn’t like the idea of Jieun kissing someone else..” Kyung said. Jieun tilted her head. “Ohh..” She looked at Kyung and thought it as a good idea.

“But you think people would come just because of a kiss..? It’s money nowadays and..” Jaehyo then stared at Jieun body. “Yaa!!!” Jieun threw a book to him. Everyone laughed again. She sighed and leaned her head to the table again. “Stop teasing her guys..” Hyun Seung said with a grin while on the other hand Doo Joon was silent.

Usually he was one of them when it comes to joking and teasing but he’s totally quiet today. He leaned to his chair and looked outside of the window with crossed hand. {That idiot being all jealousy..} He sighed. {How do I get him back..} He looked up to the ceiling and ended up with a sigh again. {He told me not to tell her..}

 

 

Recess..

“Annyeong~” Suho sat next to Jieun. Jieun waved to him as a greeting. Zico stared at him. Kyung put his chin to his hand and stared at Suho too. “You see Suho.. I know you know that we don’t like your existence at our table..” Ukwon said putting his plate down as he sat next to Kyung. Zico nodded to him.

“That was really straight..” Jieun said staring at Ukwon. Suho awkwardly smiled to everyone. “Yongguk doesn’t like it too though..” Taeil said stuffing his mouth. Jieun sighed. “But Yongguk never said anything and just let him joined us..” Jieun reply him back. “Aeish.. Whatever.. Where on earth is he anyway..” Jieun sighed and looked down sadly to her plate. Suho looked at Jieun.

End of school..

“One week missing and one week missing..” Suho frowned to Jieun weird sentence. “What are you talking about..?” L.Joe looked at her. Jieun sighed. “Yongguk of course..” Myngsoo then put his arm around her shoulder. “I bet you miss us like this back then too right..?” She nodded to him. “But it’s a little different..” She added.

“What different..?” Suho asked as he was looking at her. “I don’t know.. The feeling is different..” She shrugged and looked down to her shoes. {I wonder when Shishi will comeback too..? Once he comes back I’m going to use him to find out where Yongguk is..}

“I miss his bike too.. I swear once he’s back I’m going to roam around the town with him together on his bike..” Jieun pouted.

Suho stared at her then he looked away. Suddenly Myungsoo put his other arm around Suho shoulder. “Why don’t we get some ice cream and forget our problem for a moment.. huh..?” He took turn looking at Jieun and Suho. L.Joe stopped in front of them. They stopped and looked at him.

“Great idea..” He showed them his thumbs. Myungsoo grinned to him. “So chop chop chop.. Let’s go..” Myungsoo dragged them.

 

……

“Ice cream…” Jieun looked at the ice cream box. “Mint right..?” L.Joe picked an ice cream for her. She nodded to him in silent. “One for you one for me and you two..?” L.Joe looked at the other two. “Give me two.. Anie.. Give me three..” All three of them turned to Jieun. Her eyes were teary.

“Kenchanna..?” Suho held her shoulder. She shook her head. “Wae..?” Myungsoo asked her. “Just give me three..” She turned and walked out of the shop wiping her tiny bit of tears. Suho stared at her back walking out of the shop while Myungsoo and L.Joe looked at each other.

“One for Yongguk.. One for Shishi and one for me!” She handed out the ice cream to them excitedly. “Gomawo!” Shishimato opened the ice cream happily. Yongguk gave his gummy smiled to her before eating the ice cream.

“Uhh… Yongguk’ahh.. Where are you!! Shishi help me!!” She started crying and wiped her unstoppable tears. “Yaa! Kenchanna!!?” Suho stormed to her as soon as he walked out and saw her crying. “Yaa.. Uljima.. Here’s your ice cream.. All three..” L.Joe handed her the plastic bag contain of her ice creams.

Jieun sobbed and wiped her tears while her other hand took the plastic bag. “Haish.. Arra.. We’ll try and find Yongguk for you too.. Promise.. So please.. Don’t cry..” Suho helped wiped her tears. “I don’t.. even think.. he’s in Korea..” Jieun sobbed when suddenly Myungsoo flicked her forehead.

“I don’t think he disappeared and went outside of Korea.. Paboya..?” Myungsoo stared at her. “Aeish..” She cried again. “Yaa! You made her cry again!” L.Joe slapped Myungsoo arm. “Stop it.. Crying won’t solve anything.. Trust me.. He’ll be back..” Suho pat her head.

“I seriously don’t understand! Why.. Why would he disappear just so suddenly..” She keeps on crying. “When.. tsk.. When I call or texted him.. He won’t even answer.. When.. when we go to his..” Suddenly Suho hugged her without letting her finished her words.

“Stop crying.. I don’t like it if you cry.. Please..” Suho patted her back. She sobbed and hugged him back. L.Joe patted her head while Myungsoo tucked his hand to his pocket and on the other hand his ice cream.

 

He looked at them and frowned. Then he walked away with his friend

 

……

“Shishi.. Why is she crying..? Where’s Yongguk..?” Totomato asked Shishimato.

“Did Yongguk made her cry..? Why would she cry because of Yongguk..?” Dadamato looked at the screen.

“Of course she would cry.. He’s always with her when she’s lonely.. He always cheers her up.. He’s the one who protected her.. Without telling her his feeling.. He stay by her side.. Happy or sad.. He’s always by her side.. Now that he disappeared so suddenly..” Shishimato then sighed after explaining to Dadamato and Totomato.

…….

“She was crying..”

Yongguk opened his eyes wide and looked at Himchan and Jongup. “And there were three guys with her.. One of them hugged her..” Jongup said. Yongguk clench his teeth the he looked away. “She’s fine then..” He said leaning back to the couch. Jongup frowned to him.

“Fine..? But she’s crying dude..” Himchan threw his school beg next to Yongguk.

“He’s there to stop her from crying..” Yongguk got up and walked away to the door. Himchan and Jongup stared at him with a frown. “Yaa.. Where are you going..?” Himchan asked him. Yongguk opened the door and walked out. “Just walking around.. Will be back..”

He opened the gate. “Shishimato.. Looks like my role as her knight really is done.. I don’t have to worry about her crying again..” He whispered in his heart as he walked out from Himchan house yard and closed the gate.

 

 

………

Jieun leaned to the head of the bed and hugged her pillow tight. “Yongguk’ahh.. Why did you leave me…” Her eyes become teary again. “Did you forget.. I once told you I won’t be lonely if you’re with me.. Now that you’re gone.. Even if I had everyone with me.. I still feel lonely without you..” She whispered in her heart.

She hid her face on the pillow she was hugging. “Jebal.. Come back..” She ended crying again when suddenly she heard a knock on the door in the living room. She wiped her tears and put her pillow away, getting off the bed and walked to the living room. She looked at the wall clock. “12. 34..”

She thought who could it be..  Visiting her in the midnight time, Yongguk..? At the thought of Yongguk she smiled and quickly opened the door but saw no one. “Huh..?” She looked around as her smile disappeared. “Yaa.. Down here..” She recognized the voice and looked down.

“Shishimato!! You’re back!!!” Jieun lifted him up and hugged him tight. “Shishi.. Thank god.. Yong.. Yongguk..” Her eyes started to tear again. “Yaa! Uljima!” Shishimato looked up to her. “Yong.. Yongguk.. He.. He suddenly disappears..” Jieun sobbed as she looked down to Shishimato. Her tears fell to his head. Shishimato reached his hand up to wipe her tears.

“He’s nearby.. Trust me..” Shishimato said. “You.. You know..?” Jieun wiped her tears and looked at Shishimato again. “I was monitoring you guys..” He smirked. He climbed to her shoulder and whispered something to her ear. Jieun listen carefully. “Chincha!?” She turned to look at Shishimato but accidently made him fell off.

“D.. Dae..” He held his waist on the floor as he was in pain. “Miannhe!!” Jieun lifted him up and closed the door. “Anyway.. Welcome back..” She smiled and wiped the little bit of her tears. “Where are the others..?” Jieun asked as she brought him to her room. “At their own owner..”

 

 

…… Tuesday ……

Jieun walked in to the school smiling and hugging her bag where Shishimato was in it. “Good morning!” B.Bomb messed her hair. “I can see that you’re in a good mood..” He said as she nodded to him. “Why is that..?” P.O asked her. Jieun turned and smiled to him. “I’m going to meet Yongguk this Saturday!!” She shouted.

 

Not far from them. Suho heard her. “She found him I guess..” Myungsoo said walking backwards as he was watching Jieun.

 

“You really found him.. How..?” Doo Joon asked her. Jieun was silent for a moment. “Actually I didn’t meet him yet.. Ehee..” She put her hand to her head and smiled stupidly to him. “Then why are you so happy when you didn’t event meet him yet..?” Zico frowned to her.

“Because I’m going to meet him this Saturday..” Jieun jokingly frowned back to him. She made her face went closer to Zico. Zico smirked to her. “Muah!”

“Wargh!!” She leaned back blushing when Zico was only teasing her. “Hahahahaa!!” Zico laughed at her. He laughed and pointed to her as his other hand held his tummy. “Aei..” Jieun glared at him. “Idiot..” Jun Hyung rolled his eyes. “I want to try it too before Yongguk came back..” Jaehyo said making Jieun quickly looked at him.

“Stay away from me!” She pointed to him.

Everyone laughed at her again. {This guy really wants to be killed by me..} Shishimato whispered in the bag. “Annoying.. Wait till I report everything to Yongguk..” She pouted to them. “No! I’m just kidding! Forgive me!!” Jaehyo kneeled in from of her making the others laughed again while Zico ignored her threat.

“That’s what you get when you messed with Yongguk’s girl.. Wo~ oo~ oo~” Hyun Seung sang as he walked away. Jieun looked down and grinned. {Yongguk’s girl..} She lifted her head and saw her friends. “Ohh! Suho good morning!! L.Joe and Myungsoo too!!” She waved to them with a smile.

{Suddenly.. I wish that everything will be ruined on this Saturday..} Suho walked away without greeting her back. Jieun frowned to him. “What was that..?” She tilted her head. “I think he’s jealous..” Taeil whispered to her. She stared at Suho’s back as he walked away. {Suho…}

 

… Recess …

“Suho!” Jieun appeared at the door and waved at Suho with a smile while her other hand hugged her bag. Suho looked at her then he continued tidying his table. “Annyeong~” L.Joe and Myungsoo greeted Jieun as she walked to them. Jieun waved to them with a smile then she went to Suho. “Yaa.. Kenchanna..? You’re not in a good mood..” She peeked at his face as he was looking down to his beg.

Suho zipped his bag and looked at her. Then he frowned to her because she was hugging her bag. “You’re bringing your bag along..?” He asked her with one eye brow being raised. Jieun nodded and smiled stupidly to him. {Actually there’s Shishimato in here..} She whispered in her heart.

“Aren’t you going to join me today..?” She asked Suho as he was about to walked away. Jieun followed him. Suho turned and looked at her. “Not today..” He said a little cold. “Then I’ll join you guys for today..” She grinned to him. Suho looked away and sighed. “Great!” Myungsoo put his arm around her shoulder.

“It’s been a long time since we eat with you..” Myungsoo added while L.Joe nodded to him. Jieun nodded along too. “Yup..” Suho ignored them and walked away. Jieun frowned to him. She then caught up to him. “Kenchanna..?” She stopped in front of him and hugged her bag as she was looking at him.

Suho shrugged to her. “Haish.. Follow me!” Jieun held his hand and dragged him away. “Yaa! Where are you guys going!?” Myungsoo shouted. “I thought we’re eating together today!” L.Joe added. “Sorry guys! I guess not today!” She grinned without looking back to them.

Suho looked at her hand, holding on tight to his hand. He smiled to himself. “Where are we going..?” He asked when Jieun lead him up to the stairs. “Rooftop!” She grinned.

“Woah~!!” Jieun shouted as soon as she reached the rooftop. Suho looked around and it was empty. They can felt the wind brushed to their cheeks and blowing away their hairs. “So why are we here..?” Suho asked her. Jieun turned to look at him. “Well..” The wind blew her hairs and made it covered her face.

She tucked her hair to the back of her ears. “Well.. I used to hang out here when I was alone and hurt back then..” She said as Suho was staring at her. “You should feel the wind.. It’s really friendly.. Who knows it can help you get better..”

Suho laughed at her. She looked at him. “Why are you laughing..?” She frowned to the laughing Suho. “How can wind be friendly..?” He walked closer to her. She grinned and shrugged to him. “I don’t know..”

Suho held her cheek and gave her a sudden kiss. Jieun opened her eyes wide and froze as she stared at him. He took a step back and scratched his back neck. They stay silent and it’s really awkward. “I.. I love you..” Suho broke the silence. Jieun was still in shock. Shishimato heard and witness everything. {Yongguk.. You’re late..}

 

 

 

 

 

OMG!! GUYS I'M REALLY REALLY SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!!!! MY PARENTS CUT DOWN OUT INTERNET AND I'M HAVING A HARD TIME GO OUT AND SEARCH FOR A WIFI LIKE A HUNTER!! I'M SUPER DUPER SERIOUSLY SINCERELY SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!! TT.TT