No Body Touch His Angel

Scarlet Smile

 

 

……..

 

“Where am I..!?” Jieun asked as they dragged her to an old looking house. “Stupid girl.. You still don’t understand.. We’re kidnapping you..” Jieun opened her eyes wide. “What do you want from me!?” She shouted when they pushed her in one room. They locked the door. Jieun looked around. {Yongguk.. I’m scared…} She slapped herself. “Don’t get scared yet..” She breathes in and out. “My phone!!” She clapped her hand. She was about to take her phone out from her pocket. But she can’t find it.

 

“Ohh.. It’s in my bag.. But.. Where’s my bag..” She looked around the room but can’t find her bag. She sighed. “Maybe there’s some way out..” She went to the window but it was grilled. She still tried to open the window.

 

“Ohh.. It opened.. Help!!! Someone!! Help!!” Suddenly the door opened. “Yaa!!” She got shock and looked at them. “Don’t try to do something stupid.. Do you want to die!!?” The guy held a knife. {Yongguk.. Shishimato…. Save me..} Jieun clenched her fist tight. She decided to run while the door was unlocked but that guy quickly pulled her and pushed her to the floor.

 

“Don’t mess with me!” He said then walked out and locked the door. Jieun hugged her knees and cried. {Yongguk’ahh.. I’m scared..}

 

……

 

“Hahaha! This is fun! Hearing her like that.. I can’t wait for the real game!” Haemi was listening to Jieun voice in her own room. She actually putted a microphone in Jieun room so she can listen to her suffering in there as she sits in her own room.

 

………….

 

“Where could she be..” Yongguk lean to the couch. Shishimato sit on the table. “Could she be visiting the others Matoki..?” Shishimato said as he looked at Yongguk. “Yaa idiot.. Don’t look at me.. Ask your friend through telepathy..” Shishimato looked at Yongguk with his annoyed face. He then started talking with everyone through telepathy.

 

……….

 

“Jieun’s gone..” Jokomato said to Kekemato. Both Youngjae and Daehyun looked at them. “What do you mean..?” Youngjae asked. “She went missing right after school.. Yongguk and Shishimato thought she went home first so then went to her house.. But there’s no one at home.. Yongguk and Shishimato went home and tried to call her but no one answered. They thought she was with one of us.. But.. No…” Both Youngjae and Daehyun looked at each other. “That’s weird..”

 

……

 

“Wow..” Yongguk, Himchan and Jongup looked to their spaceship. They walked in following Shishimato, Tatsmato and Dadamato. Dadamato pushed the invincible button so no one can looked at their spaceship in the park. Shishimato sat on his usual seat. Yongguk looked at the big screen.

 

“Where’s Jieun..” Shishimato said and soon Jieun appeared in the screen. “She’s crying!” Yongguk looked at the big screen. “She’s in a room..? In her own house..?” Himchan said curious. “I don’t think so..” Jongup said crossing his arms. “Show me where’s that place is..” The screen showed that place making Yongguk quickly grabbed Shishimato and rushed out of the spaceship.

 

“What are you doing!? We need to look at where that place is!!” Shishimato said angrily. “You idiot! Tatsmato and Dadamato can look at it! We’re going to fill my bike first.. You can contact them using telepathy later and ask about the direction!”

 

……

 

“I was having fun somewhere else.. Chill little girl! I’m heading there already…” The guy with silver necklace talked through the phone. “Pallie!! It’s 6.32 already!” That guy grinned. “You seriously can’t wait for the show huh..?”

 

……

 

The door opened. Jieun looked at the door. One guy walked in and locked the door. Jieun gulped. {Something’s not right…} The guy stared at her. “Still in your uniform..” He smirked. {Yongguk.. This is scaring me..} Jieun took a few steps back.

 

The guy slowly approached her. “What do you want!?” Jieun walked away to the table lamp. “You…” He smiled to her. “No!! Go away!!” She pulled the lamp and threw it to him. “Ergh.. This girl..” He rushed to her and pulled her arms. “Let me go!! Eeehh!!”

 

He pushed Jieun on bed. Jieun opened her eyes wide. {He’s…} She kicked him and looked around for something as weapon. “Hahaha.. This is fun..” He got up and opened his shirt. Jieun got scared. {Yongguk.. Shishimato.. Where are you guys..} “Please.. Don’t do this..” Her eyes become teary. “Ohh.. Little Princess about to cry..” She got up and ran to a corner of the room.

 

“Tch.. You can’t run dear..” She’s about to run to the door when that guy grabbed and dragged her back to bed. He held both of her hand and looked at her as he his lips. “Let me go!!!!” She cried as she was struggling on the bed. She kicked him one more time and ran to door. She tried to opened it but can’t. “Uhh.. Open up!! Please!!” She knocked and twisted the knob while the guy looked at her and laughed.

 

“Ohh dear.. I already said.. You can’t run..” He walked to her. Jieun gave her back to the door and looked at him. “Don’t come near me!” He got closer and choked her. “Uhh.. Please..” Her eyes become teary again. That guy came closer and closer. His hand went to her cheek then he started ruffling her hair. He smelled her as Jieun was shaking in his hand. “You smell good..” He said smirking when suddenly he grabbed Jieun and dragged her to bed. “No! No!” Jieun tried to pulled back.

 

……

 

“Hahaha!! This is fun!! I can’t wait to tell everyone in school about this!! She’s not anymore!! Suho will totally hate her.. Hahaha! Jieun’ahh.. I win…” Haemi was still listening to Jieun sorrow.

 

……

 

“Go.. Away!!!” She tried to push him but failed. Slowly Jieun started to ran out of energy to fight him. Tears fell. That guy smirked and started ripping her uniform. He leans on her and started her neck. “Please..” She cried tiredly as she was trying to fight back. BAM!! The door came crushing down making the guy with silver necklace got shock and looked at the door. “No one touch my angel!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

That guy got off her and looked at Yongguk who was now running to him. Jieun sat and cried. “You ing !!” Yongguk punched him. Shishimato jumped on the bed and covered Jieun with Yongguk’s sweater. “We’re here now..” Shishimato tapped her to calm her down. “I… thought there’s… There’s no hope.. Anymore…” She sobbed and wiped her unstoppable tears. “I’m.. Really scared.. Tsk..”

 

“I won’t forgive like you!!” Yongguk kicked him making him fell to floor. Yongguk get on him and started punching and punching and punching.

 

…….

 

“! That’s Yongguk voice!! How did he get there!! How did he even manage to find her?!!” Haemi hit her table. “Ergh!!! My plan!!!” She threw everything away.

 

……

 

The guy was half dead because of Yongguk. He went to Jieun and hugged her. She was still crying. “I’m here…” He hugged her tight. “I’m scared.. Tsk.. I.. don’t.. Know why.. Why is everyone so mean to me!!” She cried in Yongguk arms. Shishimato stared at her.

 

“Kenchanna..” Yongguk tapped her back. “Let’s go home now..” {Jieun was lucky.. That guy didn’t make her .. Just ripping off her uniform but not her skirt.. Something’s not right.. Why that guy suddenly did this to her..} Shishimato thought to himself.

 

“Can you walk..?” Yongguk asked her but she was still crying. Yongguk tap her head then he sit in front of her giving his back to her. Jieun looked at him as she was wiping her tears. Shishimato looked at him too. “Hop on..” Yongguk said. Jieun got up and climb behind him. She wiped her unstoppable tears and keep on sobbing. Yongguk pulled Shishimato ears and walked out.

 

Shishimato crossed his arms a little annoyed. “Does he have to pull my ears….” He whispered in the air hanging in Yongguk hand.

 

…………

 

Yongguk covered her with her blanket and about to walk away when Jieun pulled his hand. “Don’t leave me… I’m scared..” She looked like she’s about to cry again. Yongguk sat beside her bed and looked at her. “Arrosoe.. I won’t leave you.. Just sleep now..” He held her hand. “Don’t leave me when I’m asleep..” Yongguk nodded to her. “I won’t… You should sleep now..” He kissed her forehead and stay by her side.

 

 

“Seriously.. I think.. Someone behind this..” Shishimato crossed his hand on the table. Tatsmato and the others looked at him. “What do you mean..?” Himchan asked. “I think.. It’s Haemi..” Everyone frowned. “Who is Haemi..?” Shishimato face palm himself. “Right.. I never tell you guys about her..”

 

…….............

 

Jieun slowly opened her eyes. Yongguk appeared. He was sleeping beside her bed. Jieun then remembered what happened. “Thank god for sending Yongguk to me..” She got up and jumped off the bed. She sat next to Yongguk and stared at him sleeping, leaning at the edge of the bed. “Yongguk’ahh..” She slowly shook him.

 

Yongguk slowly opened his eyes and looked at her. “Ohh.. You’re awake..” He rubbed his eyes when suddenly Jieun pulled his hand away and kissed his cheek. He opened his eyes wide and looked at her. “Gomawo..” Yongguk blushed and touched his cheek.

 

Jieun got up and did some stretching. “You know what Yongguk…..” Yongguk looked up to her. “I’m going to kill myself if you didn’t come yesterday…” Jieun looked down as Yongguk was standing up. He messed her hair. “Forget about yesterday… Let’s do something fun today..” Jieun looked at him and saw him grinning to her. “Okay..?” He stared at her. Jieun smiled and nodded. “Okay!”

 

“Dear my Princess and Mr. Knight.. Breakfast ready..” Shishimato said crossing his hand at door. Jieun ran to him and hugged him. She kissed his cheek. “Gomawo!” Shishimato blushed. “Anyway.. Where are we going today..?” Jieun asked as she was walking to the kitchen with Yongguk and Shishimato in her hand. “I don’t know..” She stared at him. “Hahaha.. I haven’t decided yet..” Yongguk rubbed his back neck.

 

………………..

 

“Woah!!! I miss the beach!!” Hyosung ran out of the car. Tatsmato peek through Himchan bag. “Are you sure Jieun coming along..” He asked. “Yes.. And the others too..” Himchan answered him. “So this is beach..?” Tatsmato thought to himself. “Yaa! What did you bring in here!?” Gi Kwang asked as he tapped Himchan bag. {Seriously.. This guy really like to tap people bag..} Tatsmato was annoyed in there.

 

“Some snack and…” Himchan looked around trying to find answer for Gi Kwang. “Yahh! What are you doing!!” Gi Kwang chased Eunji when she took his cap away. “Fuhh.. Thank goodness..” Himchan said as he was walking to the beach.

 

Totomato pushed his head out from Junhong bag. “Uhh.. Junhong’ahh.. We can skate here too right..?” Junhong laughed at him. “Too bad we can’t…” Junhong said back to him. Totomato pouted.  “Ohh! Junhong’ahh! Annyong!” Daehyun waved his hand to Junhong.

 

Jokomato pushed his head out. “This place sure is windy..” He said looking around. “Of course.. But I like it.. The best place to read..” Daehyun stared at him. “Read…?” Youngjae nodded to him. “Yup.. Brought some books with me..” Kekemato ignored them and looked around.

 

Jieun held Yongguk hand tight. Yongguk looked at her. {She seem like she’s afraid of everyone now..} “Yongguk.. Make sure you stick with me..” She said looking at some bunch of guys. “Yaa.. Jieun’ahh.. Are you scared..?” Jieun nodded her head. “What if someone suddenly came and took me away again..?” Yongguk stared at her. “Listen.. I won’t let anyone took you away from me.. So don’t be scared and just have some fun.. Okay…?”

 

Suddenly someone lift Jieun up. “Arrghh!! Yongguk’ahh!!” Yongguk got shock and quickly punched that guy making him and Jieun fell. “Gosh!! What’s wrong with you!” P.O stared at Yongguk. Yongguk looked at him and looked down. “Jaehyo!? P.O..?” Jieun quickly got up and looked at them. “You guys!! Idiot!! I hate you!!” She went closer to Yongguk making Jaehyo and P.O looked at each other.

 

“What are you two doing here..?” Yongguk asked them. “That was what we want to ask to you guys..” P.O said to him. “How could you punch me.. I’m going to report this to Doo Joon!” Jaehyo joked around. “I thought you were some ing kind of people.. Anyway.. We’re here to play of course.. What about you guys..?” P.O stared at Jieun who looked a little scared.

 

“We’re here to play too.. Everyone over there.. With their girlfriends too.. Wait.. Are you guys dating~?” Jaehyo asked back. “No.. With my old classmate and some friends..” Yongguk said. P.O was still staring at Jieun. “Jieun’ahh.. Are you.. Okay..?” Jieun looked at him. “Uhh.. Yeah..” She nodded to him. Yongguk looked at her and sighed.

 

“Yongguk’ahh!!” Hyosung waved his hand. “Ohh.. There they are.. You guys wanna join us..?” Yongguk asked. “Don’t think so.. Maybe we’ll hang together next time.. Byee byee Jieun’ahh~” Jaehyo smiled and waved his hand to her. Yongguk and Jieun walked away. “Hoy.. I think something’s not right with Jieun..” P.O said. “What do you mean..?” Jaehyo said as he walked to the others. “She looks scared.. You know.. She usually happy go lucky when she meet us.. Cheerful.. But not today..”

 

 

 

 

 

I'm sorry I didn't update lately.. A lot happen.. I feel like dying.. 
LOL!! Kidding.. I know I feel like dying.. Giving up.. But yeah.. I'm still fighting.. =]

And I'm sorry to my new readers and subscriber.. I know I got a lot of grammar mistake.. I'm really sorry.. *bow*
Anyway.. To my new subscriber and readers.. WELCOME!!! Hope you enjoy my not so awesome story.. =]

-Be_Happy-