Coup D'état by Lovex2254

❀Unicorn's Rose❀ |Review Shop™| Closed

Coup D'état

by: Lovex2254

Genre: Romance/Drama/Fantasy

Main Character(s): Luhan/OC

Contains: Straight/Character's Death

Chapter(s): Four (On-Going)

 

Summary:   Faceless: an underground society of citizens willing to risk it all for change. I've grown up in the shadows of Faceless with their ideals as the only life I know. No one in Faceless knows my secret. No one knows that I was born like one of Them. I was born like a member of the Dictator's special militia. Faceless cannot know my secret. If they find out, I will be cast away. If I am cast away, I will have nothing.

 


 

Title 

I loved it so much and it goes so well with the story itself! So I give you kudos for thinking on this one! :D Kudos, my friend!

 

Plot 

So far so good. There's still a few missing loopholes on the plot, still a tad bit lost to what's going on but the story is barely starting so yeah...I'll be waiting for the updates. I subscribe! :) 

 

Grammar 

I didn't see any errors, your grammar is quite neat and easy to follow. That's a huge plus for a story with such a complicated topic that might make the reader get easily lost in the plot. 

 

Originality 

Even though it is indeed original (I've never read a story with such plot), the whole thing about using Exo's original powers from their MAMA era are too cliché and overrated. Now, if you maybe had play with them a bit, like changing the powers between members (Chanyeol is water while Suho fire) or using new powers that might be attached to the plotline, it would've being wayyy better! ;)

Flow 
 
As I said before, there's still too many loopholes in the story and I can't make total sense to the story just yet. Maybe you should've waited a little longer until you had more chapters, you would've probably get an all five star review (except the plot I guess, unless you take my advice and change the powers ;P lol!) from me! Oh, well... 
 
 

Reader's POV

Your story is really original, it talks about society and I dunno why I tend to like such plots because they mostly go deep into the human's mind and how the world around him/her affects her/him. I really can't wait for you to update so I can read more and finally know what's going on!!!

I give your story:

Sorry you didn't make it to our Hall of Fame.

Good luck with the writing!