The Hired Help

 

The next morning, Sungjong peeked out of his room. He sort of felt like he was breaking the law this way as he snuck downstairs and out of the home without the maids seeing him and headed out to spot to meet. Hoya seemed to appear nonchalantly, wondering why the younger boy was peeking dramatically around. "Boo." he spoke abruptly and Sungjong squeaked, jumping in his spot. "Jeez, why are you so easy to scare." he snorted as he passed along the boy who frowned and followed behind him slowly. "Where are we going hyung?" it was smart for Hoya to choose this time because Myungsoo always seemed to sleep in till 12pm on these days; He wondered in Hoya knew that as well."Hmm...What is the place you want to go most in the world?" Sungjong thought for a while, "Grand Canyon." He spoke suddenly, not a real answer but the first he came up with. "A hole in the ground? Really?" Hoya seemed in disblief as he snorted. "A historical hole in the ground!" Sungjong corrected and Hoya rolled his eyes.  

"Oh its hoya." A familiar voice happily spoke as a girl sped ahead, another following close behind. The girl nearly tackled Hoya to the ground but him being strong kept him from toppling over. Her hair was brown braided into two pigtails and big round glasses. "Aish, you'll kill me one day." Hoya grumbled and the girl grinned, "Hey whos that? Thats a new face."  She spoke, heading over to the boy and smiling once more. "I'm Jiyeon, Nice to meet you. we're all childhood friends~" She spoke and Hoya rolled his eyes. "Will you stop telling people that? The girl behind her laughed as she neared the three. "Is it  really considered  'childhood' friends if you met in middle school?" "Yes it does Soojung!" She stubbornly declared and Soojung simply made a satisfied face."I'm Sungjong" He added in, chuckling a bit to himself at the girls enthusiasm. "Ah, You should come hang out with us!" Jiyeon suddenly spoke with a smile, looking directly to Hoya, Sungjong couldnt help a smile.

This girl definately had a thing for him. "That sounds good! what are you doing today?" Sungjong questioned, with a smile, wondering if maybe he could play cupid this way. "We were gonna go to the mall and window shop and drink boba and eat patbingsu" Soojung answered and Jiyeon nodded in agreement. "That sounds fun, yeah, Lets go hyung?" Sungjong questioned hopefully and Hoya seemed to look at him curiously, wondering what it was the boy was upto since he seemed a little too willing to go suddenly. "Allright.."he slowly spoke before the two cheered happily in response.

Most of the time it was Jiyeon dragging Hoya along and Soojung and Sungjong walking behind with a grin, muttering things to themselves. "Jiyeon-ah, likes hyung alot, right?" Sungjong happily questioned in hushed tones as the girl stopped the two and looked at something in the mirror. Soojung nodded, "Since they were little but Hoya doesnt really notice it at all." "Really? Maybe I can help.." Sungjong muttered quietly and Jiyeon turned to them suddenly. "You two! Why so far away come closer look!" She called and the two laughed and neared the two. "Now listen Sungjongie~" Jiyeon started as she put an arm around the boy comfortably and he listened closely "Do you have someone you like?" She questioned and Sunjong was suprised by the sudden question, "Me--? Uh...well...there is a pretty Sunbae at school...but she always treats me as her little brother.." Sungjong suggested and Jjiyeon nodded firmly. "Well One day, come get a present from her from here!" She explained happily, and sungjong grinned nodding with a laugh at how cute the girl was as her eyes sparkled at the jewelry store. It seemed to be so expensive, he could never buy anything here; but maybe Jiyeon thought that he was rich as well like the others; somehow he couldn't find it in himself to tell her. "Ne~ I'll remember." He hummed before they continued to walk more.

As they reached the place to get patbingsu, Sungjong's eyes fell onto a familiar face. "A-ah!" He quietly yelped and quickly hid behind Hoya. "What?" He muttered and the two girls looked curiously. "Hes here, he's here! By the window!" Sungjong whispered in a hushed but loud voice and Hoya looked in the place that Sungjong had spoken of. Somehow his luck had turned and there Myungsoo was, standing clearly behind the smaller boy who was easily identified as Jaesun. The world was definately working against him. "Wow, Kim Myungsoo~ So handsome. I've never seen him this close.." Jiyeon muttered and Sungjong shook his head quickly in her obvious compliments to the male. 'no, not handsome, dont fall for it Jiyeon-ah!' "You guys are avoiding him?" she questioned. "Long story..." sungjong muttered and Jiyeon grinned. "Why not lets try something then!" Jiyeon suddenly spoke, coming up with an idea. "You two get seats and order and us two wil be back." She quickly dragged the boy out with her before he could protest and they headed out of the place.

"W-where are we going Jiyeon-ah?" he muttered hesitantly. Something about her look made him feel nervous, and possibly he had all the right to feel this way as she dragged into into a store. "I'm not really one for fashion or whatever as you can tell, but  You sure are pretty!" She hummed as if she was getting to a point, pulling out a simple white shirt and a green skirt that was frilly that would fit the boy, "You could easily pass.." she muttered to herself handing him the clothes. He really had no idea why she suddenly wanted to shop soon, what did she mean? "its missing something too.." she muttered quietly before pulling out a small purse with a golden strap and braclets of white and black.  "What are we doing Jiyeon-ah?" he muttered quietly now being unable to contain his curiousity. "One seeecond, almost done." She muttered dragging the boy along with her by his wrist and pulling off a long straight wig that was pretty and she giggled happily to herself. Sungjong had another bad feeling from it.

"Okay, Go put those clothes on Sungjongie!" She said pushing on him some and he stared blankly. "Why...." he muttered and she grinned. "Well that handsome guy will be looking for a boy, right? So we'll make you a girl!" She exclaimed and Sungjong didnt look very interested but she pushed him once more "Goooo~!" She whined and he sighed loudly, going to do so. "This is also for some of my curiousity, dont worry about price, i'll take care of it~" she hummed and she eye'd the wig. "Maybe brown.." she muttered to herself and took her time to purchase one while the boy changed and uncomfortably came out, clutching his old clothes and bashfully putting his hands over the back of the skirt in embarressment, it felt like it was too short. How did girls comfortably walk like this. "Jiyeon-ah this is a bad idea..." he muttered and she turned to look at him and squealed loudly causing some nearby customers to look at her. "Oh my goodness! Oh my gosh!" She squeaked and Sungjong jumped back "W-what what!?" He spoke, in shock at her outburst. "See i told you it was bad! I--" "No! You look so GOOD! Oh my god!" She spoke with a gasp and then turned sit him down on a bench and she pulled the wig she'd bought from the bag and placed it on the boy in a believeable fashion. It had a fringe and the dark-brown hair cascaded nicely down his shoulders. "Oh my goodness!" She repeated again. "Hmm...Can you walk in heels Sungjongie?" She questioned, getting ahead of herself "No..Of course not.." he muttered quietly and she giggled, "Thats okay." she muttered, getting the boy some white shoes and handing them to him before going over to get a lady and bringing her over to the boy. "Can you help us here, She's new to make up and wants something natural looking!" Jiyeon spoke and Sungjong looked to her with a bewildered look before smiling weakly as the lady looked at him. What did he get himself into following her here?

"Aigoo, what a pretty girl you are." She muttered and Sungjong grinned weakly again. definately he was a fool for doing what Jiyeon said. "Are you going to impress a boy today?" The lady asked and Jiyeon was quietly standing behind her in a fit of giggles, Sungjong sighed inaudibly, raising his voice some to sound more womanly, at least his voice was soft still and it wasn't too overly manly. "Ani.." he muttered and she smiled as she put makeup on his face; Foundation, a orange blush, eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss. Sungjong had to force himself not too sigh, he felt so dumb. Hoya was definately going to laugh at him and this wouldnt work at all, he knew it, he might as well pack his things right now. "Okay, All done." she spoke, getting a look at him. "So pretty." she spoke once more with a chuckle before getting up from her seat and jiyeon went to pay for everything before pulling the boy with her. "Okay, lets hurry, the patbingsu is probably there now! We don't want it to melt." he muttered and Sungjong sighed. "This won't work." he muttered as he tugged on the edges of the skirt, trying to make it lower but Jiyeon swatted his hand away. "It looks nice! Don't fiddle! You look good!" She hissed and Sungjong sighed again and walked slightly slower behind her as they entered the store.

"Jiyeon, Where did you drag Sungjong off too?" Soojung questioned, looking past the 'girl' besides her. "Where did he go?" Sungjong sighed closing his eyes in shame. "Sungjong?" Hoya questioned as he looked at him and Sungjong slowly nodded. "Oh my god Sungjongie, I didnt even notice you! That was a great idea." Soojung exclaimed as the two sat down. Too Sungjong's suprise,  Hoya didn't laugh but only looked at him in awe. "This patbingsu better be really good.." Sungjong muttered, pouting to himself and Soojung laughed, petting the boy's head, "Aigoo, poor thing." she said with a giggle. "You like lemon things, right?" Hoya questioned, prying his eyes away from Sungjong as the patbingsu arrived to the table. Sungjong nodded as she stared happily to the two large pink and yellow tinted bowls that were placed before them. "There was a delay because its busy today, so its good for you guys." Sungjong grinned and leaned a bit forwards to look at them better. "Since I did this, I get to eat some of both!" he selfishly exclaimed and the rest laughed. "I think thats fair." Soojung muttered and the other's agreed.  

The loud stomping that he associated Jaesun with made him tense after he happily had enjoyed a few bites of his patbingsu. They were passing, they were passing. he was trying to seem not suspicious, not out of the ordinary as he scooped another bite and Myungsoo who was following the boy, laid eyes on him and he stopped, staring at the boy with his cold eyes. its over, its over. My life is over. He was thinking to himself. "Is there a problem, sir?" Jiyeon questioned with a big grin and Myungsoo took his attention off him and looked to the rest, looking at Hoya who seemed to be calm as always. "No." Myungsoo muttered, before looking back to Sungjong and tilting his head. "You just remind me of someone, Sorry." he said before finally walking ahead and once far enough Sungjong let out a big breath and leaned over on Soojung. "That is six years off my life--how did that even work" Sungjong whispers in hushed tones, hands over his heart. "I thought i was done for." he muttered when the two left the store.

"Why were you hiding from him anyway?" Jiyeon questioned, taking a bite from the large strawberry flavored patbingsu. "We have a work arrangement, my family works for him and he's a big jerk, he won't let me do anything and he tries to control everything I do." Sungjong muttered, sniffling pitifully as he nibbled on the empty spoon, waiting his turn to eat some. "Oh...Hm, Actually, I heard about that, yeah." Jiyeon spoke quietly, "Are you that boy who he made take the test for him in his math class?" Sungjong bit his lips angrily. "Aish, Does everyone know!?" He grumbled and Jiyeon giggled. "Sorry!"
After they got patbingsu and Sungjong changed back (happily.) They went and viewed the store and even watched a movie together having alot of fun till it was starting to get dark. They split ways to head home. Jiyeon and Soojung became friends of his and they exchanged numbers, planning that they should meet again and Sungjong agreed. Jiyeon insisted he keep the clothes in a joking matter but in the end, she took them with her.

"That was fun today, even though i got put in a skirt.." Sungjong muttered and Hoya snorted at the comment. "I thinking of spending it differently, but yeah, it was." He admitted and Sungjong tilted his head. "Differently?" Sungjong questioned and Hoya nodded but didnt evaluate on it and they walked in silence for some time. "You know, hyung. What do you think of Jiyeon?" He questioned with a grin and Hoya shrugged. "I dunno, She's cool." He spoke without interest and Sungjong sighed in disappointment. "You know she likes you, right? Why can't you give her a chance. She's cute." Sungjong whined now and hoya clicked his tounge. "You dont get it, do you?" He asked and Sungjong blinked before slowly shaking his head.

"Get what Hyung? Is there something wrong with her?" Sungjong asked a bit sadly now and Hoya sighed. "No." he muttered, before turning his head and taking a minute. "What did you think when I said we'll spend today together?" Hoya questioned and Sungjong shrugged. "I thought we'd just hang out like we always do hyung, what do you mean?" Sungjong curiously questioned, not getting the gist and hoya sighed. "I wanted to spend today with you." He admitted and they walked in silence as the slow realization came to Sungjong and his mouth hung open in shock. "You--...?" Sungjong questioned, "Yes, I like you." Hoya quietly filled the blanks in. "Oh." Sungjong quietly muttered, his lips and trying to wrap his head around this. "I um--" "I don't want a reply. Just think about it." Hoya spoke before parting from the boy who could only stare after him in confusion. When did that happen? How didn't he notice it?

Heading inside, he quietly thought to himself and headed up the stairs in a slow fashion. this was really shocking to him, he didn't even know that hoya was interested in boys also as girls. "Where'd you go?" Myungsoo's voice pulled him out of his thoughts and Sungjong looked up to see Myungsoo and jumped, with a sharp breathe as he held a hand over his heart. "Can you not play creepy games with me?" Sungjong grumbled. "I've been standing here the whole time." Myungsoo dryly replied. 'Eugh...he's in a bd mood...?' Sungjong nibbled on his lip, "I went out with friends." Sungjong replied honestly and Myungsoo walked upto Sungjong a little too closely. Sungjong backed up until he couldnt move anymore--a wall keeping him in place.

 Myungsoo stared at him for a long time and Sungjong scanned his face, trying to figure it out what was going on; Myungsoo's face was so close to his that he could count the eyelashes on each eye. "I thought I told you not to go with him." Sungjong nervously pursed his lips. "I-I don't know what you're talking about, I--" Sungjong started before Myungsoo's hand raised up and Sungjong flinched out of reflex. Myungsoo used his hand to touch Sungjong's now closed eyes, brushed a thumb over the curve of his eyelashes before chuckling, Sungjong opened a eye slowly at the sound. "You know, you probably could have fooled me if you would have gotten all the make-up off." he explained Sungjong Looked down and to the side. He was caught... Sungjong sighed, coming clean now. "Y-you said I couldn't go to hyung's house, so we went out instead..." Sungjong muttered quietly, his voice came out weaker and more hushed than he had hoped and Myungsoo stepped back now.

"Come here." Myungsoo spoke, heading his room and opening the door. Sungjong slowly walked into Myungsoo's room as he was instructed, not knowing of what will happen. "Sit at the table." "I--" "Sit." Myungsoo commanded coldly and Sungjong frowned a small frown and sat, hearing the door close behind him and Myungsoo went into the bedroom for a few moments and Sungjong felt scared somehow. What was he going to do? He was caught in his defiance, should I just be good this time and do what hes told? What was he going to be told? Would be get yelled at? Or hit? In the midst of his thoughts. Myungsoo returned and placed a book infront of him. Sungjong looked up at him in curiousity before slowly opening it to where it was bookmarked. "You're gonna do my homework for me." Myungsoo spoke carelessly and Sungjong sighed. Seriously? "You've been caught, You can either leave this home, or do my homework. Your decision." Myungsoo spoke, as he watched the boy look at him with angry eyes. They slowly dropped down and started to work on the homework placed before him. Myungsoo seemed to smirk--happy to get what he wanted before placing a few more books afront of the boy before going to sit down on the couch  in front of him and turn on the television carelessly.
 
Sungjong quietly worked for what seemed a long time but it was maybe only a hour or two. After spending the day with his friends, he was exhausted though and he fought to keep his head up. Head bobbing and Vision blurring, but this didnt stop him as he rubbed his eyes furiously and tried to continue.

---


The next morning, Sungjong woke up in his bed. he was curious...he didnt even remember going to sleep at all, he really was that tired yesterday, he only remembered writing numbers and fighting to stay awake. He still had his clothes on from yesterday as he climbed out of bed. Did Myungsoo bring him here? Sungjong wondered but didnt linger on the thought as he went to take a shower and change clothes. He felt well rested as well,  what time was it? Looking to the clock it was already 10AM, unlike him to sleep in so late, but he'd done alot the day before.

Heading out of his room, he looked to the door besides his that was closed and stared to it for a moment. It wasn't in Myungsoo's character to bring him to his room. Myungsoo would have simply let him sleep on the floor, wouldnt he? Sungjong tilted his head in curiousity before the door opened, jolting his from his thoughts and the boy quickly jumped, turning around as if he wasn't looking at the door. "So you woke up." Myungsoo spoke, walking past him and down the stairs. "We have things to do, so eat and get ready, meet in the front.." he spoke with disinterest and Sungjong pouted, looking at the boy as he walked downstairs. 'he must have gotten a maid or butler to come drag me in, theres no way that pampered prince brought me in here.' he thought to himself scoffing to himself for even thinking it was a possibility.

AFter Waking Chiyo up, They met with Sayuri and the three headed downstairs to eat. "Nii-chan, You're going out today?  Can I come too? I want to play.." Chiyo questioned as she reached over to steal some of her brothers bacon, who looked reluctant to share but allowed her to take it eitherway. " I dont know if its something like that though Chiyo--" he started before Chiyo fround and whined to herself. "But that other boy bragged about his brother taking to the park today and then also that he took him to get patbingsu yesterday..I want to play too!" She whined and Sungjong chuckled. "Ah, is that so?" Sungjong muttered before nodding. "You can come then." Sungjong spoke, and Chiyo grinned brightly, doing a celebratory dance in her chair. "What about you Sayu?" Sungjong questioned to the girl as she sipped her orange juice. "Oh..um..I Cant..because..I started taking ballet classes again." She spoke shyly with a small smile. "Wow! that's great!" Sungjong exclaimed with a smile remembering how it was before and knowing how much that Sayuri enjoyed to take ballet. "Are you going to do a show then?" Sungjong asked and Chiyo waved her arms excitedly. "I wanna go! I wanna see Nee-chan twirly!" She exclaimed and Sayuri giggled in a shy fashion before nodding.

When they finished eating, Sungjong and Chiyo bid Sayuri farewell and walked hand in hand to the front. Sungjong seemed curious as to why Myungsoo was forcing him to come along with him and his brother to go to the park but he wouldnt complain. It was definately a better choice than a business meeting or something boring. He had a great excuse to play with his sister as well then.
Myungsoo seemed to question the smaller girl's presence with his eyes but said nothing as they headed to the car and Myungsoo drove them. Jae Sun made a big deal about talking and talking and Chiyo seemed to be disinterseted, Sungjong couldnt help but chuckle as he looked back through the side mirror and Chiyo's annoyed face as she nodded and hummed in responce to the younger boy's ramblings. It was obvious that the boy had a crush on her and was trying to get her attention but Chiyo was the least bit interested.  Already a heartbreaker. Sungjong let out a hushed giggle and Myungsoo, eyed him over curiously, not understading the reason before the quiet laughter but decided against questioning it.

Getting out, they arrivied at a large park and Sungjong was suprised. He had to remind himself once more that things weren't like in Gwangju. Chiyo on the other hand, was more excited that surised. "Nii-chan!" She squealed and dragged him to the swings and Sungjong chuckled and followed her. Jaesun as he suggested he would, followed behind her. Sungjong pushed the tiny girl on the swing and she giggled happily.  "Is it fun?" "Un!" Chiyo happily cheered.  Sungjong somehow felt bad, watching the younger boy, fight to push himself. "You want to get pushed too?" Sungjong questioned him and the boy glanced over to Myungsoo who was leaning against the pole with his phone out, scrolling throught. "No." The boy stubbornly spoke as he pumped his legs. Sungjong sighed. Why bring the boy to the park if he wasn't going to play with him?

Sungjong stomped over to him and snatched the phone out of Myungsoo's hands. "What are you doing!?" Myungsoo asked obviously annoyed before Sungjong stepped to the side. "You don't bring a kid here and then ignore them." Sungjong spoke with annoyance, "Put this away and push him." Sungjong commanded, not caring about if he got angry or not. This wasn't about what he should say or shouldnt say to his 'boss', it was about a little boy who simply wanted attention from his brother. "He wants you to push him but you're not giving him any attention. Tsk. You can't even be a good brother, what good are you for?" Sungjong muttered, giving the phone back to him before turning and heading back to Chiyo and giving her his attention once more.

Myungsoo seemed to quietly stare, letting the words sink in before he slowly went over and paid attention to his brother. "You wanna swing?" Myungsoo asked in a awkward fashion and JaeSun stopped his feeble attempt and looked back to him, before shaking his head furiously and then stopping and slowly nodding. Myungsoo pushed him after and Jaesun seemed happy. Sungjong grinned to himself feeling like he'd done a good deed then.

The rest of the day was actually not so bad, it was pretty enjoyable to say the least. Myungsoo wasn't being a complete and when he wasnt that way, his presense wasn't that bad. Though Sungjong also thought in addition to this, that he wouldnt want to be alone with him though. It was only a mattaer of time till his annoying self returned and it showed itself quickly enough.

"Stop!" Chiyo whined as Jaesun kept poking her and Sungjong snorted. He didn't really understand why boys picked on girls to show they liked them. It was really a self failing action it seemed. "Nii-chan tell him to leave me alone!!!!" Chiyo whined and Sungjong reached for her hand for the two of them to leave and enter the home. Unluckily enough for him, the boy tripped Chiyo and she stumbled into the fountain--accidently pulling him along with her. Jaesun's laughter roared and Myungsoo laughed as well, trying to hide his laughter to no avail. Sungjong sighed and stood up. wiping the water from his face, "Youre okay?" he muttered to Chiyo who looked fumed and let out a angry scream. Sungjong glared at Myungsoo who was laughing at their misery. Jaesun was a spoiled kid who was misguided but this one was an adult, just as dumb. Sungjong got up and forceably shoved Myungsoo into the Fountain to cease his annoying laughter before picking Chiyo up and walking into the home, rubbing her back in a comforting fashion. "Come on, lets get you dry." he muttered to her as he headed in.

Myungsoo seemed more suprised at the fact that he had been pushed in. He didnt understand what it was he did and he sat there for a moment in shock, before getting out.

===


The next day going to school, Sungjong paid no attention to Myungsoo even more. He was angry once more. 'All of them--brats.' he couldnt help thinking to himself. Myungsoo was quietly sniffling every once in a while and Sungjong scoffed quietly beneath his breath in a careless fashion.

They had Gym together and Sungjong made a point to walk ahead, and hurredly get there without Myungsoo being by his side and class came too quickly. They stretched and did warm ups and Myungsoo sat out once more, sneezing quietly before Sungjong sighed and walked to him, crossing his arms in front of him. "You're still gonna sit here and do nothing?" Sungjong questioned as Myungsoo looked up at him and he lowed his gaze, pursing his lips before looking back up to him and opening his mouth to speak. "You know what nevermind. You'd probably ask me to carry you. You can't do anything alone." He muttered turning to headback. He was simply being sour because he was upset. Tired of being mistreated by Myungsoo and also the fact that his sister had been bullied, even if it was a playful sittuation, it was still not okay to him. You could do whatever to him but if you made his sister upset he didnt care anymore, he wasn't going to hold back even a little.

Myungsoo semed to follow him behind him quietly and suprisingly enough-- he ran as well, doing the mile. Sungjong was suprised and said nothing. he actually participated? Did he words reach through that thick Skull? Sungjong grinned to himself at this.

The next class, Sungjong felt nervous. He'd have to face Hoya..what would he say?

When he arrived in, Hoya greeted him as if he hadn't confessed to hime two days ago, pulling out his books and working. Sungjong seemed confused but went along with it. He realized that he himself hadn't really even thought about it up until now. What did he feel for Hoya?

"Myungsoo?" A hushed voice spoke and Sungjong thoughts were interrupted as he turned to hear better. "Yeah,  He just collapsed! He doesnt look good, I think he has a fever, they're saying--" Sungjong quickly was up and out of his seat and quickly rushed out. He felt guilty now, his stomache was turning.

Why hadn't he noticed that Myungsoo was sick?

He was probably sick because of him pushing him into the fountain in the winter air....and then he made him run the mile even in his condition. Had he pushed him past his limit? He felt bad. Even if Myungsoo maybe deserved some of it, he felt bad.

Heading into the infurmary he looked around to see a woman who was fixing the sheets there. "Oh are you family?" She questioned and Sungjong looked uncertain "Um...Sort of..." he slowly spoke. "Someone's coming to pick him up and take him home. His fever is way too high to be at school." she spoke before leaving the two. Sungjong sighed and sat beside him, staring at him. He didn't seem comfortable at all, face controrted into a troubled look. Sungjong hesitantly reached over to press in the spot between his eyebrows and his expression straighted. Sungjong gently pressed a hand to Myungsoo's forehead momentarily, how high was his fever? He felt so warm. Sungjong frowned deeply with a sigh. "Sorry." he muttered quietly under his breathe as if the passed out boy would hear him, but that would probably he only time he would ever think of saying 'sorry' to a spoiled prince such as him.

It wasn't long till the ride was here and to his suprise it was Minyoung who came. It was her job to bring this sick one home?
Sungjong helped her bring him to the car--The boy seemed dazed as he was awaken, but his feet moved somewhat as they brought him to the car. "Sungjong can you sit back there with him, Im sorry but--" Minyoung questioned and Sungjong opened the door wihtout hesitance. "Don't worry about it, lets just go." he muttered as he sat down in the back and Myungsoo slowly blinked, half lidded eyes and he mumbled quietly, laying down despite the boy sitting beside him. Sungjong sighed loudly in annoyance and disgust as Myungsoo rested his head in his lap but he didn't push him away. He would have felt too bad doing that to someone who seemed this sick and not to mention that it was partly his fault. Minyoung seemed to chuckle at this. "Sorry once again." She spoke from the front, "We're almost there, dont worry." She exclaimed as they neared the mansion and pulled in.

Getting up the stairs was the biggest feat, but they made it somehow. "I'm sorry once more but you gotta deal with him. Officially...is your job to cater to him." Minyoung spoke with a kindness but also a stern tone so Sungjong knew she was serious. Sungjong whined quietly before nodding and sitting besides the boy's bed. If he hadn't pushed this idiot into the fountain he'd probably be at school right now, doing something productive--like...not caring for Myungsoo.

He was sweating profusely, so Sungjong sighed and reluctantly got up, moving back the covers. he was wearing all of these hot school clothes so it wasn't a suprise that he was sweating like this. Sungjong removed his jacket and uncomfortably ed the shirt before placing the jacket and shirt elsewhere--going to look for a comfortable and loose shirt for Myungsoo to sleep in before slowly pulling it around the dazed boys head and then going to his side and wringing out the cloth in the bowl of cold water as Sungjong patted it in spots around Myungsoo's face. The boy seemed to grimace at the sudden cold touch but soon relaxed--it probably felt comforting since he was probably extremely hot at the moment.

Halfways through, Myungsoo's eyes were on him and Sungjong wasn't so sure if Myungsoo was coherent or not as stared. Sungjong just continued to tend to him, ignoring the stare on him. "You hate me alot...don't you?" Myungsoo spoke suddenly, voice hoarse as he did and Sungjong pursed his lips uncomfortably, refreshing the cloth in the water before wringing it out and bringing it back to his face. "Well, I can't say I exactly enjoy being around you." Sungjong quietly spoke, giving him a bit of mercy and not directly saying that he strongly disliked him. Myungsoo closed his eyes at this and breathed in a slow and deep breathe before breaking into a fit of coughs when he did so, causing Sungjong to get up quickly. Should he get cough medicine? But he was stopped as Myungsoo loosely grabbed his arm. "Stay." Myungsoo weakly muttered and Sungjong looked back to him and pursed his lips before sitting down once more. "I should get you some cough medicine, it sounds like you also have a chest cold.." Sungjong quietly spoke and Myungsoo let his grip on Sungjong's arm go as the boy sat back down beside him. "Get it later." Myungsoo stubbornly spoke and Sungjong sighed, "But you need it now. You wont get better quickly if you wait ti--" "I want you here next to me. Stay." Myungsoo impatiently spoke, raising his voice an octave and this caused him to cough once more.

Sungjong sighed, It must be the cold spekaing because Myungsoo was talking nonsense. "Two plus two." Sungjong quickly spoke and Myungsoo furrowed his eyebrows. "Wh...--" "Just answer it." Sungjong spoke, and Myungsoo slowly bilnked, closing his eyes. "Its...its.." he trailed off, his lips there were dry and slightly cracked. "It doesnt matter what it is. " He muttered finally and Sungjong shook his head quietly to himself with a sigh, definately he was still incoherant from the fever. Sungjong pulled out his phone and texted minyoung for medicine. "What are you doing?" Myungsoo quietly questioned. "If you won't let me get you medicine, I'll have it sent up. You need it." Myungsoo didnt complain and he seemed to be okay with the idea.  
The medicine arrived soon after and Sungjong carefully measured them before handing them to Myungsoo who grimaced after every swig. "Good job." Sungjong chuckled quietly, as if he was taking care of a little kid who hated their medicine. He could admit that some of those things tasted horrid though, he didnt blame him.

Sungjong watched and the medicine seemed to take effect, making him drowsy along with it. "You should rest, why are you fighting to stay up?" Sungjong questioned and Myungsoo his lips once more, ignoring his question for a moment before tilting his head to the side to look at him. "You'll stay here even when I sleep?" He questioned and Sungjong opened his mouth and closed it once or twice, not understanding why he wanted that so badly for him to stay beside him. "I--" "Stay here." Myungsoo said once more and Sungjong quietly sighed, nodding to agree that he will and Myungsoo finally let himself sleep.

Myungsoo really confused him. Why would he want him of all people by his side?
A maid came in to relieve him of his watch but Sungjong shook his head. "he told me I had to stay until he wakes up I guess.." Sungjong muttered and the maid nodded in understanding before turning. "hey--" Sungjong suddenly spoke up, causing the Maid to turn back to his attention. He recognized this maid the most, she catered to myungsoo often and he seemed nicest to her, so he figured asking her would be best. "Why does Myungsoo want me to stay here so badly?" He asked and She smiled softly and came to sit on the other side for a moment.

"Do you ever think about where his parents are?" She asked and Sungjong looked in curiousity to the question. "Myungsoo's family used to be very close and spend a lot of time. His mother fawned over him dearingly and his father treated him like his prized possesion son, but when he turned Six years old, his parents got busy and busier, and never were around. At first he retaliated and caused trouble because he wanted attention, but eventually he went numb to the sittuation. His father was rumored of seeing another woman behind his mother's back and trouble started in the home until eventually visits were scarce and he was alone. Of course his parents would come and visit but, he was alone most of the time... I think somehow he got the notion that his parents didnt love him anymore and he grew cold and uncaring after that. He doesn't express feelings well and he's spoiled, but he had a kind heart." She continued to speak with a soft chuckle. "Actually, i havent seen him so energetic until you all arrived here. I think he's lonely is all. He just doesn't know how to show it and he makes it difficult for others, inturn for himself also. He takes what he wants and gets what he wants, but he is very thoughtful aswell--even if he might seem the opposite."

Sungjong quietly listened to this and nodded slowly. He could understand that...sort of at least. He felt like he understood why Myungsoo was so difficult and felt a bit guilty now, even though Myungsoo made himself unbearable to be around, he was just lonely?

"Anyway," The maid spoke once more as she got up from her seat. "You should maybe rest on the chair over there, you look tired as well. We dont need to sick young men in this home, now do we?" She chuckled with a gentle smile before leaving out of the room.

"thank you." sungjong spoke after her before she left. Sungjong sighed loudly and looked down to Myungsoo before shaking his head. "Tsk, If you're lonely you don't needa be a brat though." Sungjong muttered stubbornly before going to get the more comfortable chair and quietly bringing it to his bed side, leaning forwards to rest his head in his arms on a free spot on the bed before nodding off finally. Taking care of a sick person turned out to be alot more tiring than he thought.

 


A/N; This author roleplays a Sungjong and I said to my rp friends that I would write their crackship pairings;
Since I didnt do it in the last one, this will be story ^^/ sorry if you were expecting obvious pairings keke Maybe next time!

Honestly I wasn't planning to bring Dongwoo in (as much as I wasn't going to focus much on Sunggyu's character either for this one)
But since you guys wanted to see him badly, I decided to make Dongwoo an important person!
I won't say much about it because this will be spoilers but please anticipate it ^^/


This one is very long because I decided to add the last part (which was supposed to be in the next chapter) to the end of this.
I know its been mostly Hojong interaction but now is where more prominent Myungjong starts to show~
!

I didnt proof read yet, so sorry for typos ; u ; re-reading such a long post takes longer to get through so i figured id post it up and fix it up a little later on.
This weekend posts will be sloww~ Anyway!

This is Sungjongie's Clothing as a girl. Can you imagine it? huhuh = u =
tumblr_mspq8hxMD21snj148o1_500.png
sungjong-gif.gif