The Hired Help


A week or two passed by and the marriage happened. Quick and straight to the point althought Sungjong had to tough it out and get a kiss from Myungsoo once more to 'verify the vows' but since it was a quiet ceremony--it wasn't as painful as he expected it to be. Suprisingly enough, living in close quaters allowed Sungjong to grow a small bit more comfortable. Sungjong was able to call him by his name, comfortably as he'd requested him too now--but that didn't mean they were close. Myungsoo even allowed him to go see Hoya, even if his acceptance was reluctant for obvious reasons. Sungjong couldn't say that he hated myungsoo, nor could he say he liked him but when Myungsoo suggested tagging along with them at the hotel-- Sungjong was fine with it and agreed that he should come. Maybe he could say they were friends...maybe.

"Hyung," Myungsoo hummed in response as he lazily sat around while Sungjong got ready. "How many times do I have to tell you to put winter clothes on. Its gonna get really cold and snow today so, If you get sick I'm not taking care of you this time because I've told you like ten times!" Sungjong nagged and Myungsoo sighed, "Arraseeooooo" Myungsoo muttered, getting up to change his shirt and get a jacket just to stop Sungjong's nagging.  "Good." Sungjong spoke quickly as he cleaned up after Myungsoo's mess and then went down stairs to fix his shoes and scarf before leaning against the door patiently to wait for Myungsoo to come down. Hoya had to get into work early so he couldnt drive him and Myungsoo more than happily offered to fill his spot--Sungjong rolled his eyes at this thought.

Once Myungsoo started coming downstairs, Sungjong pressed on the door to open it, heading out to the car. Myungsoo was simply sluggish because he was awake before 12pm on a saturday--Sungjong on the otherhand was impatient as he opened the car door and stepped inside, strapping himself in securely. Myungsoo sighed as he reached it and rubbed at his eyes before getting in and turning the car on, ready to go. "Tch." Sungjong scoffed leaning over across Myungsoo and pulling his seatbelt on. "You're like a five year old, I always have to watch you tsk." Even Chiyo didn't need to be reminded of these things.  "Mmn Please take care of me Sungjongie~" Myungsoo cooed playfully,  voice full of aegyeo as he backed out of the driveway and began to drive out torwards the hotel; Sungjong snorted and rolled his eyes at the comment.

The hotel where the event was happening was far out and it took about two hours to get there but once they neared it, it seemed like roles had switched. Sungjong's eyes were droopy as he fell in and out of a slumber throughout the drive--while Myungsoo was wide awake.  Myungsoo slowwed his driving down some because the snow was starting to fall harder now. Sungjong shifted uncomfortably in his sleep, wrapping his arms around himself and Myungsoo noticed it, turning the heat on to keep the younger one warm--waiting for a stop light before pulling off his jacket and placing it over the boy gently with a sigh, slightly feeling envy torwards him for being able to sleep and he actually contemplated waking him up out of spite--but one look at Sungjong's angelic sleeping face and he knew he couldnt disturb his peaceful rest.

The snow slowed them down a bit so they arrived about ten to twenty minutes after the estimated time, but that wasn't a suprising fact since the weather was starting to act up and the snow was growing heavier by the minute. Myungsoo took a glance outside the window before looking over to Sungjong who was peacefully snuggled beneath his coat. He'd need his coat back for sure, and he'd need to wake up Sungjong but--

Myungsoo eyed the sleeping boy and admired his beauty. The soft breaths, long eyelashes. His flushed cheeks illuminating the soft porcelain skin, plump pink lips that were slightly parted in his slumber. Myungsoo cherished the moments to gaze at Sungjong like this. Now that he shared a room with him, it was much easier to do that without being so openly obvious as he was when he'd first met the boy. He was just so beautiful that he couldn't keep his eyes away from him--even though he knew that Sungjong didnt feel comfortable under his strong gaze..not many did. He was actually rather glad for his pokerface because they kept his thoughts a mystery.

Reaching over, he fixed Sungjong's hair before taking a deep breath and unbuckling himself as he leaned in "Hey." he muttered , placing his face near Sungjong's and reaching over to poke the younger's cheeks, concealing his grin as the younger slowly woke up at the sound of his voice--squirming a bit from the touch, a quiet sleepy sound resonating in the back of his throat as he slowly blinked and turned his head to see Myungsoo's face just centimeters away from his. "Time to get up." Myungsoo explained and Sungjong's brain quickly registered the close proximity and his face turned red, sitting up straight quickly.  Myungsoo laughed-- always having fun picking at Sungjong, simply because his reactions were cute. Sungjong furiously rubbed at his eyes to wake himself up as Myungsoo watched in amusement. "W-why can't you just wake me up like a normal person!?" Sungjong grumbled angrily, taking notice to the coat on him and slowly made the recognition that it was Myungsoo's as he shrugged, "I Tried to wake you up for over 5 minutes but you wouldnt wake up." lie. Myungsoo grinned to himself and Sungjong pouted quietly to himself before sighing and shyly handing Myungsoo his jacket. "Lets just go." He muttered quietly as he got out of the car.

A gust of wind, wracked through Sungjong's lithe frame and he shivvered violently before letting out a chilled breath and hurriedly making his way to the entrance of the hotel to regain the warmth that the wind had knocked out of him. Myungsoo followed behind after locking the car doors and headed inside. The warmth felt great actually, only after bering submerged in the cold for a minute or so, it was still freezing. "Oh You guys made it okay!" Dongwoo spoke, heading over to the twoo with a grin. "The weather was supposed to be just heavy snow but it looks like its going to be a little too heavy and they suggested to stay off the roads. I was worried you wouldnt get here okay." Sungjong grinned and shook his head. "It was an okay drive, just long~" Sungjong added in playfully as Dongwoo chuckled and nodded in response, showing them inside.

After a moment of walking and talking together-- Sungjong stopped speaking and smiled happily Upon seeing Hoya--quickly making his way over happily and hugged him from behind. Hoya recognized the small arms that were circling his waist and chuckled. "You made it then." Hoya spoke with a grin covering his features now. Sungjong pressed his cheek against Hoya's back and nodded his head, a soft hum of approval. Myungsoo on the otherhand pursed his lips and looked elsewhere--feeling the uncomfortable jealousy building around him as Hoya turned back in Sungjong's embrace and hugged him back, pressing a kiss to his forehead. Myungsoo made a low annoyed sound under his breath as he tuned out the affection and words of the two. Dongwoo chuckled and patted Myungsoo's back. Myungsoo looked over to him. Suprisingly enough, he and Dongwoo had become close and Dongwoo sympathized with him in his sittuation. Dongwoo never said a word butfrom his actions he could tell what it was. He'd have thought that anyone but Sungjong's best friend would sympathize with him though, he wasn't exactly prince charming to Sungjong.

"Sungyeol and Sungjong are going to work too, you don't have too if you dont want too though." Dongwoo explained and Myungsoo nodded, what else did he have better to do? Dongwoo grinned, knowing Myungsoo was a man of few words and didnt question him further as he led him to get fitted for the uniform's clothing. "wah~ Spiffy!" Sungyeol cooed in a teasing voice as he neared Myungsoo and pulled and arm around him. One habit of Sungyeol's that he did not miss. "I'm angry you didn't invite me to your wedding."  Sungyeol pitifully spoke as the two walked out of the backroom and They walked the halls of the rooms. It almost felt like a maze the way they turned and moved throughout the walkways. "It's not like it was a real wedding." Myungsoo simply spoke as he reached for the rolling cart of linens--towels, pillows, toilet papers; things to restock and change in the hotelrooms. "Hmm? How is it fake? Two people got married, said I do, and" Sungyeol grinned teasingly, leaning in to whisper into Myungsoo's ear. "k-i-s-s-e-d." Myungsoo instinctively smacked Sungyeol's face away from his ear. Sungyeol pouted and rubbed at the spot like it had really hurt him. "Don't lie to me, I knoooow youuu~ You loooveee him."  Sungyeol cooed, in a elongated and teasing fashion. Myungsoo chose to ignore his words as he knocked on a door and listened for a response before opening it and heading inside. "You liked him even before he told you off in front of us." Sungyeol snorted, remembering that day.

Myungsoo Sighed. "Will you stop bringing that up?" Myungsoo grumbled in annoyance as Sungyeol cackled obnoxiously for effect. Myungsoo only sighed loudly. "Honestly, yes. I liked him since I saw him. Now will you shutup and help me clean?" Myungsoo grumbled lowly and a smirk curled over Sungyeol's lips as he finally went over to help clean and replace the towels in the bathroom before coming out and sitting next to Myungsoo as he changed the bed's sheets. "So did you--?" Sungjong suggested, wiggling his eyebrows before Myungsoo gave him an annoyed look. "No!?" Sungyeol questioned loudly and Myungsoo rolled his eyes. "How pitiful, The famous Casanova is having a early midlife crisis!" Sungyeol dramatically spoke before Myungsoo glared at him. "Will you stop calling me that you idiot." Myungsoo grumbled and Sungyeol giggled evilly to himself. "Well you got in my pants--" Myungsoo hit him with a pillow now. "You initiated it!" Myungsoo quickly defended and Sungyeol snickered, peering from behind the pillow as Myungsoo quickly finished up changing the sheets in an annoyed and flustered fashion.

This only made Sungyeol laugh harder, leaning back into the palms of his hands, thinking back to that time. "Hmm High school was a interesting time." Sungyeol said before finally getting up to help by changing the sheets of the bed he'd been sitting on. "Who'd have thought that i'd experiment  and have my first gay experience with my best friend." Sungyeol thought aloud, "You slipped and fell." Myungsoo sighed loudly. "Can we not talk about this? Especially not in public?" Myungsoo spoke in annoyance, looking around cautiously to make sure no one was walking by the open room's door--not really wanting to remember that sittuation. "First times are always clumsy. Don't be embarresed!" Sungyeol spoke with a teasing grin and Myungsoo turned to look at him with a threatening glare. "Okay okay!" Sungyeol quickly spoke, laughing and raising his hands in a  defensive stance.

They cleaned the room and headed onto the next one and then the next. "Its sort of y that Sungjong is interested in hoya though." Sungyeol muttered under his breathe as if he'd been thinking about it. "I really didn't see that one coming." Myungsoo sighed, not wanting to think about Hoya and Sungjong together. "Can we talk about something else?" Myungsoo stubbornly grumbled. "Alright~ i wouldnt give up yet though." Myungsoo eyed him from the side of his eye, He hadn't given up--he'd only stepped back a bit; but he was curious as to why he would say that and let him keep speaking because of this small ounce of curiousity. "Well you're Kim Myungsoo of course. Everyone gets seduced at one point." Sungyeol spoke with a shrug as if it was a common matter. "he seems immune to it, but then it also seems like now that he doesn't hate you, you could easily step to his side--that's all Im saying. Maybe right now its more like he's trying his hardest to deny that seduction because he's been forced into this sittuation with you." Sungyeol simply spoke as he brought out the dirty towels and placed them into the cart. Myungsoo liked these moments were Sungyeol was intellectual and observing, this was when he was the most useful.

Sungyeol was pretty smart, but his goofy actions sometimes believed others to think otherwise until moments like these came. "What makes you think that?" Myungsoo asked nonchalantly, but he was actually rather interested in the words that Sungyeol had to say. Sungyeol only shrugged. "You know I like to people watch, analyze. I knew he'd be interesting from the day I saw him, he just keeps getting more and more interesting too." Sungyeol added in with a laugh. "Hmm.." Myungsoo hummed thoughtfully as Sungyeol neared the window and peered out. "Jeez, the snow is wild today." He spoke with awe before looking to the nightstand's clock. "We're done now, lets bring this back and go eat!" Sungyeol cheerfully spoke, distracted from the Snow now with the promise of food.

Myungsoo rolled his eyes, but he could admit that he was hungry as well as they headed back.

---

"The snow is really bad." Dongwoo muttered quietly to himself as he looked out, It was growing dark outside and Some of the people were getting ready to head down to the dining area as the dinnertime was about time to be served if they so pleased to come down. Dongwoo headed over to the speaker system and turned it on. "Attention all Staff and those in the comfort of the hotel. The snow is getting heavy so if you need to go out, we advise against it at least until the morning." Sungjong frowned at this and pouted to himself. "Ah i was supposed to go back.." he muttered to himself before washing his hands and picking up his phone to text Minyoung and tell her that they'd been snowed in and had to stay the night before tending to the food again as hoya stood near, arranging it neatly in a beautiful array.

Dongwoo sighed as he turned the speaker off. "Sorry Jongie, The Snow is too rough. Looks like a blizzard almost!" He spoke before peeking over to see the food that was already done. "Since its my hotel we can all sleep in the penthouse suite, no one really overly famous came to visit so its open." Sungjong's eyes widened largely. "Oh my gosh, I've always wanted to see one of those! Its like a huge house inside a hotel." Sungjong spoke excitedly in awe and Dongwoo and Hoya chuckled, obviously for them they were used to such things--being rich and all, but for sungjong It was a new and exciting sittuation.

Myungsoo and Sungyeol headed down and Sungyeol moved over to Hoya's side as he finished a dish and Sungyeol stared at it with want obvious in his eyes. "wait your turn." Hoya simply replied without any mercy and Sungyeol sniffled sadly. "We have to feed the customers first Sungyeol Hyung." Sungjong explained as he carefully sliced tofu in similar dimensions before beginning to cook it. "You can take it out to them to make it go faster? and Myungsoo You can help Sungjong cook." Sungyeol smirked at this, letting out a laugh, Myungsoo looked uncertain. "Um Why don't me and Sungyeol switch--?" He questioned before Sungyeol smirked "No! I want to bring the food out." he quickly spoke as he was told which plates go where and began bringing them before Myungsoo could say otherwise.

Myungsoo sighed pitifully and went to Sungjong's side and looked at him expectingly. "Oh--um..." Sungjong muttered as he flipped the tofu pieces distractedly. "Cut some vegetables that will help me." Sungjong spoke softly in his distraction and Myungsoo hesitantly nodded before going over to carefully slice the vegetables. Myungsoo upheld himself well, but behind his strong facade--he was actually really clumsy, especially in the kitchen. he could cook well, but he wasn't exactly the best..and normally he left the kitchen with wounds afterwards. Concentrating carefully, he slowly sliced and diced and he grinned a small grin, he wasn't doing so bad--maybe he'd be alright. "Hyung, you like Kimchi pancake right? I'll make you some~" Sungjong spoke sweetly to Hoya and Hoya hummed happily in approval.

Myungsoo frowned and his attention was faltered just for a second and that's all it it took. "Ah!" he quietly muttered to himself as he quickly dropeed the knife and quickly brought his finger up to his lips and pressed it to his lips, Sighing heavily through his nostrils as he glared at the knife as if it was the knife's fault he was cut. "You idiot." Sungjong grumbled, going over to move the knife far away from him and then reached for Myungsoo's hand and running it under cold water. Myungsoo twitched slighlty from the sting of pain but said nothing, a quiet inhail of breathe.

 "Well you have to pay attention when you're cutting things, don't put your fingers out like that when youre slicing." Sungjong nagged in response to the pained breath and he raised the hand up, blowing softly on it before gently rubbing Myungsoo's cut finger between his own. "Its just a small cut, You'll be alright." Sungjong softly spoke in a relieved voice before sighing and going to stand beside him now--Curling his fingers in to show the proper way to cut things and Myungsoo nodded taking notes obidiently.  Hoya took glances every once in a while at the two with a displeased look. He could remember a time when Sungjong would talk only harshly to him, but now they were close and that made him feel uneasy. "The tofu's burning." Hoya spoke calmly, but felt glad for it as Sungjong squeaked and moved away from Myungsoo's side and went to tend to it.

It took little to no time for them to finish cooking and then they headed up to the penthouse with their food. Sungjong more excited about the penthouse than he was for wating to eat, unlike sungyeol who could barely wait, stomache growling loudly as the others laughed at him.
When they arrived to the door, Sungjong opened his mouth wide in awe and peered around excitedly, moving his way to look at the rooms and places inside. It had one shared bed, three seperate beds a couch and two side chairs, four bathrooms and even a bar. "Wow! this is so cool." Sungjong quietly squeaked to himself, "I wish I could live in here everyday." Sungjong muttered to himself in awe, heading to the master bedroom and looking to the large window besides the bed which had large curtains to pull closed when you decided to sleep. Sungjong happily sat on the floor and watched the snow wisp by the window and he sighed happily. Snow and rain were his favorite so he enjoyed this view shortly. "Lee Sungjong Come eat!" Sungyeol whined loudly and Sungjong snorted before getting up to go join them and eat.

During eating, They had a sittuation where everyone wanted the master bedroom, so Dongwoo grinned, coming up with an idea. "One of our suites is actually supposed to be haunted." Dongwoo suggested before smiling. "This hotel is really old and before my family owned it and refurbished it, apparently a few people had died here, some suicide and some murder. Apparently that suite is haunted and no one is rally allowed to stay in there because bad things happen or they feel like someone is watching them." Dongwoo spoke, sellng the story. "Whatever this is Hyung, You'll lose and I'll win." Sungjong confidently spoke. "Why's that?" Sungyeol questioned and Sungjong rolled his eyes. "Dongwoo is the biggest scardy-cat while i on the otherhand love scary things." Sungjong explained and Sungyeol nodded with understanding. "I'm not a scardey cat!" he quickly spoke in defense before Sungjong grinned "Okay, Keep going." he spoke confidently and Dongwoo pouted, "Basically, Whichever two pairs can stay in the room without any lights for the longest time without getting scared and leaving the room can have the master bed." He explained before the rest nodded, finding the sittuation interesting.

Sungjong was paired with Sungyeol, and Hoya with Myungsoo while Dongwoo went in alone. Sungjong thought it was unfair how Dongwoo went in alone but he figured it wouldnt matter since he was a scardeycat.

Sungyeol ruined their chance because he left out to ask how long again they would be in the room, disqualifying them both."twenty minutes." Dongwoo counted, "Youre so stupid!" Sungjong whined as he sadly came out hoya snorted patting Sungjong's head before heading inside with Myungsoo and the two seemed like they would win, a low talking was heard from behind the door before the door opened loudly and Myungsoo stomped out in a angry fashion, causing all the rest to wonder what it was the two were talking about. "Thirty-five Minutes--You guys kept talking and didnt even get a chance to get scared!" Dongwoo quickly spoke before Hoya grinned with mischeif, shrugging to himself and looking over to Myungoo who looked like he was about to punch a hole through Hoya's skull. Sungjong was curious as to why that was but he figured he shouldn't ask--asking only made it worse in his memory. "So who is gonna get it when Dongwoo chickens out?" Sungjong asked impatiently. Dongwoo bit into his hand as Sungjong whined loudly. "the person with the highest time." Hoya replied, knowing that it was him and Myungsoo who would have to figure it out. Dongwoo entered in and the rest sat outside patiently, hearing a few screams and stumble halfway through and Sungjong snickered to himself as he listened to him. Dongwoo barged out quickly, closing the door behind him. "H-how many." he quickly spoke, shivvering to himself, wondering why it was he even came up with that idea. "Fourty minutes..." Hoya replied with suprise.

Everyone else was suprised as well. Sungjong only sighed loudly in annoyance. "Why were you screaming anyway?"Sungjong questioned and Dongwoo shivered. "I felt something touch my shoulder and then i tripped and I thought I saw someone." Dongwoo muttered and Hoya sighed. "it was probably your imagination." He spoke simply, not believing in that type of thing. "Awh, Its no fair! I want to see it too!" Sungjong whined pitifully before Dongwoo looked at him like he's crazy. "Maybe another time." Sungjong pouted to himself and sighed as the other's left. Looking at the door to remember what the room number was. After all the excitement, everyone went to sleep, exhausted from the long day-- but Sungjong only pretended to sleep, wanting to see what was in the room.  Was there really something there?

Once it was 12AM, Sungjong slowly sat up to peek at Hoya, Sungyeol, And Myungsoo who were all fast asleep. Thw whistling of the wind outside the window was the only sound he heard, getting up and out of the bed before going to see Dongwoo who was asleep--with the lights on for extra precaution. He snorted to himself before sneaking out of the room and heading torwards the suite himself. he wanted to see a ghost too! He always wanted to know if they were real or not but he couldn't have any real proof without experiencing it for himself.

Going inside the room, Sungjong shivered, letting out a breath as he closed the door behind him. The room was definately colder than he'd remembered it to be earlier. Going over to tap on the Heater he turned it on before looking around the room and opening a few doors, taking a real good look around. He was startled by the sound of faint giggles and foot steps. Where was that coming from? Heading to the door, he peeked his head out to see a couple who were in their own world, stumbling their way to the room inbetween a heated kiss, hands roaming every which way as they moved through the halls, obviously drunk. Sungjong quickly blushed and closed the door out of embarressment. "Eugh.." he muttered in annoyance as he tried to forget that he saw that once a door opened and closed--the giggling stopping. Sungjong sighed loudly and rolled his eyes. He'd came here to see ghosts but instead all he saw was a couple.  Sungjong sighed and went to sit down on the couch with a pout. "How disappointing."

Sungjong went to the other room to at least get a nice look from the window before he went back to his room and heard the toilet flushing which startled him once more. That sounded close, inside the room. Sungjong hestitantly walked over to look but when he opened the door it was empty and he pouted. was he hearing things again? These walls werent as thick as they seemed to be.  Going out from the bathroom, he closed it and headed out to the front room before seeing the light was on and he furrowed his eyebrows and looked around quickly. "Who's there?" he asked in annoyance. "Dongwoo hyung, Its not funny, I was excited for this." Sungjong muttered in a sad voice as he sighed and turned the light off only to hear another door close and Sungjong sighed, going to the room to open the door. "Dongwoo Hyu--" He spoke before stopping as he though he saw someone standing at the window, figure barely illuminated by the moonlight's soft glare.

Did someone else come in? He wasn't too eager to find out and turned to get out of the room now, quickly making his way to the door but upon turning the handle it was locked. Jiggling it once and then twice, a little more furiously. He sighed loudly. "This joke isnt funny." he grumbled to himself before feeling a hand on his shoulder--just as Dongwoo had spoke, but upon turning around no one was there. This urked his curiousity and he turned back to go look but was interrupted as the door opened. "Sungjong!" Dongwoo called and Sungjong yelped and jumped. "What!?" He yelled before Dongwoo snickered. "why are you in here? I saw you sneaking out and then finally put it together that you'd be here." He muttered with a sigh and followed him inside. "I wanted to look!" he spoke loudly with a pout before going back to the room now that Dongwoo was with him, but the figure was gone and he tiled his head before going to check the other rooms. "Thats weird.." Sungjong muttered "Whats weird?" He asked and sungjong pursed his lips. "did you see anyone leave from this room?" he asked curiously and Dongwoo shook his head. When they went back to the front room the door was open once more even though Dongwoo had closed it behind him. "Can we leave now? I dont like it in here." Dongwoo whined and Sungjong was starting to also feel sort of freaked out so he agreed and the two headed back.

Dongwoo went back to sleep almost immedietly but Sungjong was now awake and slightly on edge. A part of him was happy that something had happened, even though he wasn't too sure if it was a prank or if it was actually ghosts at work, but he couldnt explain a few things that happened and he was thoughtful of it. Enough proof for him, since not always were ghosts friendly and he didnt want to take a chance figuring out if they were friendly or not. Now every sound; the scraping of the branch against the window, the whistle of the wind, the doors opening closing, Sungyeol's annoying snoring--all of them had him slightly jumpy and he couldn't sleep. Sungjong sighed and pouted to himself before giving up with trying to act tough and slid out of bed, slowly making his way through the room once more, it was darker now and Sungjong tried to remember which bed was Hoya's-- he remembered earlier seeing Hoya's bed being closest to the bathroom so he looked for it before coming to the edge of the bed and leaning over it to shake the sleeping figure. "Hyung, Move over." he muttered and he sighed a tired sigh before scooting over to give him room and Sungjong crawled in beside him, snuggling close to him. His arm , protectively wrapping around him and bringing him in closer and Sungjong was able to relax now, listening to the slow thumps of his heartbeat as he fell to sleep.

---

Sungjong woke up early, but stayed comfortable in his spot.  Peering through weary eyes--a soft blue light was starting to peek in through the windows and Sungjong sighed softly to himself as he closed his tired eyes once more. It was probably six AM, he didn't sleep very long at all--but that wasn't too different for him, it was more shocking when he slept for a long while. Moving a bit closer in the embrace, Hoya moved him his sleep before sighing quietly and pressing a kiss to Sungjong's forehead. Sungjong snuggled closer once more and tilting his head up to press a kiss to his lips before burrying his face into the crook of his neck, slipping his arms around to hug him closer, Melding into the warmth of him as Hoya ran his fingers in through his hair slowly, threading his fingers into the locks of hair.

 Sungjong Sighed in content, but
was thoughtful. Hoya seemed skinnier than he remembered him to be. Working on this thought, Sungjong shook himself from his sleepy-state and  finally opened his eyes curiously, looking up to see not Hoya--but Myungsoo. Sungjong choked back a loud gasp and quickly moved his arms from around Myungsoo and pulled away, quickly climbing out of the warm embrace. Myungsoo was still asleep despite the quick movement and he breathed deeply in his slumber, rolling over to his other side. Sungjong looked around. That was Hoya's bed, where was hoya then?" Turning around he looked to see the sleeping figure in the bed next to it and he whined quietly. Did they switch when he wasn't paying atteniton? Sungjong sighed, bring his hands up to his face and quickly headed out of the room, still flustered by the mix up.

He paced around in embaressment, cursing himself for not just sleeping in his own bed. everyone was asleep still and didn't notice the two previous cuddled close to each other in an affectionate matter, but what about Myungsoo?  Sungjong felt his skin crawling, goosebumps. The fact that before he knew it was Myungsoo-- he felt safe, comfortable--more comfortable than he'd remembered...and he had kissed him! That thought sickened him and made him upset. "Sungjongie." Sungjong jumped a foot of the ground almost and yelped, covering his mouth to stop the sound. "Whats wrong with you?" Myungsoo questioned groggily as he went to go get food from the kitchen and sit down to eat as if nothing happened. Did Myungsoo know? Sungjong cautiously sat across from him, nervously rubbing at his arms. "Did you sleep well?" Sungjong questioned, mentally kicking himself for asking that. "Fine..." Myungsoo asked, tiredly eyeing Sungjong who seemed to be acting weirder than usual. "Had a dream." He muttered blankly and Sungjong felt his breath leaving him.  

"O-oh?" he muttered and Myungsoo nodded still not fully awake as he lazily chewwed on some kimchi he'd found.  "What happened in it?" Sungjong pressed when Myungsoo didn't reply quick enough. Myungsoo continued to sit quietly before shrugging. "You woulnd't wanna hear it." he muttered, rubbing at his eyes to wake himself up and Sungjong on his bottom lip nervously. "..Humor me." He muttered and Myunsoo sighed, obviously not wanting to say it, but for some reason Sungjong was being pushy. "You were there with me and we were napping." Myungsoo blankly spoke as if it wasn't a big deal but Sungjong felt his stomache churn. At least he thought it was a dream, that was a safe assumption. "Do you have dreams like that alot?" Sungjong questioned, to remove some of the supsicion from himself. Myungsoo pursed his lips, curling a slight frown as he nodded slowly. "I guess so, This one was kinda different though." he muttered as he ran a sleepy hand through his hair. "Felt real, but that's not possible obviously." He muttered as he put the lid back on the kimchi and got up to put it away as Sungjong laughed "Yeah, Obviously."  he repeated, feeling a bit of relief in the sense that Myungsoo didn't realize what'd just hapened was real--but there were other problems to deal with now--like his own embaressment.

After Myungsoo left to head back to bed, Sungjong rested his head into his arms and whined pitifully.  Rubbing his arms now to flatten down the goosebumps--the hairs that were standing on end; making a mental note to himself that next time he got scared in a dark room, he'd let himself be killed first before going to seek for help.

 

 

 


A/N; Beforehand I was trying to make it only Sungjong's POV but as you can see, but now I'm gonna start to show some of Myungsoo's as well.  I wanted to keep Myungsoo's thoughts and background and such a mystery for a while but now that we're comfortable and seemingly we understand Sungjong, I think we can understand a bit of Myungsoo as well because his POV has mostly been in the dark until now ^^/