The Hired Help

 

 Sungjong slipped out of the house early, Just incase Myungsoo tried to pull another 'I'm sick' Act on him. He asked if maybe Hoya could take him to school and Hoya agreed, he said they could also eat breakfast with everyone and Sungjong was happy to hear it, Myungsoo wouldn't know if he went over Hoya's house if it was early morning right? It was a good idea. Pressing in the code, he entered in before ringing the second door bell. "Oh Sungjongie, they're in there, im running late so seeya" Hojae quickly spoke patting the younger boys head before slipping past him. "Sungjongieeee~" Jiyeon's voice was loud and Soojung  could be heard hushing him in a laugh as he walked in. "Morning." he muttered and a familiar face stopped him in his tracks. "Oh, he's a new transfer student, this is--" "Dongwoo hyung!" Sungjong squeaked and scurried over hugging him tightly.

All of them seemed suprised and confused to see that the two knew each other already. "Dongwoo How'd you know Sungjong already?" Hoya asked curiously with a laugh. "He's like my little brother--We became friends when I was exchange program in japan." He calmly spoke, rubbing the younger boy's back in comfort. "How are you how are you!?" Sungjong asked in an eccentric way, and Dongwoo laughed at it. "Good! You're alot better now i see!" he spoke pulling at the boy's cheeks in which Sungjong leaned away from the playful touch.  "Wow, thats so weird." Jiyeon muttered with a giggle. "It must be destiny that all of us be friends`" Jiyeon cooed and Hoya couldnt help rolling his eyes at her dorky comment. "Jiyeon's been watching alot of Dramas" Soojung added in as Jiyeon let out a laugh to herself.

After eating and getting reaquainted, they all headed to school in the same car. Sungjong made it so Soojung could sit near Dongwoo in the back and Jiyeon could sit next to Hoya. 'I should get a reward for these good deeds.' Sungjong thought to himself with a grin. "Man, I'm gonna have loads of homework." Sungjong sighed desperately. "Christmas break is coming soon though, then you can rest." Soojung spoke in a reassuring voice. "Still, that guy sounds like a jerk." Dongwoo spoke, clicking his tounge as he shook his head. "You'll get used to it." Hoya spoke from the front laughing to himself when they arrived.  Sungjong used Dongwoo as a way to avoid the sittuation, but he knew that eventually he'd have to talk to Hoya.  "you have Gym with us too?" Sungjong asked with a grin as Dongwoo nodded. "I won't fall down today, don't worry about it." He replied with a goofy grin and Soojung who was quietly listening , quietly flailed her arms at the grin and Sungjong looked back at her with a grin, mouthing words to her. 'I got this, Don't worry.'

"You'll have to meet him and his spoiled prince-like ways, so be prepaired." Sungjong warned as the girls split with them and they headed into the changing room. Boohyun, who Sungjong found out was the teacher's helper; he wasn't suprised to see him near Dongwoo's side and helping him. Sungjong took this point to quickly head off and change in the stall. The bruises by now weren't visible, but he also didn't like the fact of being near- in around a bunch of people, Even when he went to swim he would wear a shirt and trunks.

Today was an assessment and the group had to exercises and count how many they did. Sungjong was suprised that Myungsoo was participating like everyone else, Of course it was Sungyeol who commented as he streched. "Wow, why suddenly are you excersizing? Is It because of Su--" Myungsoo let a foot out, carelessly tripping Sungyeol who tumbled pitifully. Sungjong wondered if he should help him but decided to mind his own business as he quicked his pace during their run.  After he finished, he flopped down next to Hoya with a loud sigh. Panting and gasping for his breathe as he leaned on the other without thinking. Sungjong remembered the confession suddenly and sat up with a blush now quickly forming to his face.  Hoya noticed it and grinned, but didn't say a word as he handed the younger a towel to take care of some of the sweat and Sungjong gratefully took it from him, murmuring a soft 'thankyou.' as he did.

Sungjong quietly peered at the ground before glancing to the side to see Hoya and after a moment, Hoya realised the eyes on him and looked back curiously. He opened his mouth to say something but. "Lee Sungjong?" A voice boomed, calling for him. In shock, he quickly rose to his feet. "Ne!" He quickly answered the voice, his teacher. "You're next." Sungjong quickly headed over to the spot and did his push-ups, sit-ups, and pull-ups as he was instructed. A few who watched momentarily seemed to be suprised that Sungjong didnt seem to struggle with the tiring tasks. He was indeed stronger than he looked.

Watching Myungsoo do his, he was quietly smirking to himself at the bandage over his nose; his doings. Sungjong he felt pleased of his accident.

Sungjong was called for assisting Myungsoo and his situps and Sungjong frowned in annoyance, pressing down on Myungsoo's feet. "You couldn't have chose someone else?" Sungjong grumbled in annoyance as Myungsoo smiled at him an mischevious way. "No, I only want you." Sungjong could feel his eyes roll, "How sweet." He muttered dryly in a sarcastic tone as Myungsoo winked with a smirk and finished off his exercises. When he finished and Sungjong made his way back over to the group--Dongwoo made it a point to say how many of each that he did once he was done, only to be shamed as Hoya and Woohyun had done twice that amount. "Its okay Hyung, You'll beat them next time." Sungjong muttered, patting him on the back between laughs.

After going back and changing. Sungjong and Hoya made their way to the next class, "You're back!" Seohyun spoke cheerfully and Sungjong smiled happily "Ne~ How are you Sunbaenim." he happily spoke as he sat down. Sungjong knew that Seohyun only saw him as a little brother but he still felt happy that she noticed if he wasn't there or not. "I'm good. Did you still wanna borrow my book from me?" Seohyun questioned and Sungjong nodded thoughtfully. "I'll switch you, fair trade~" he hummed happily as Seohyun giggled and they traded books. "That ones my favorite, take care of it!" Sungjong kindly spoke before Seohyun smiled sweetly with a nod. "Of course!" She giggled as the teacher spoke to start the lesson of class, which went by quickly and class ended.

"I wonder if i Can actually made it to the class after lunch this time." Sungjong joked as Hoya and him headed to lunch. Hoya snorted, "You sure Myungsoo doesn't have any tests he'll need you to ace for him?" Hoya sarcastically joked and Sungjong sighed, "Lets hope not. Maybe I should purposely fail him." Sungjong suggested with a grin as Dongwoo jumped in, wrapping his arms around the two's shoulders from the middle "Hey!" He loudly cheered, Sungjong (For once) didnt jump, but it nearly scared the pants of Hoya and the two laughed at his misery teasingly. "Hyung! I have something important to tell you by the way." Sungjong suddenly chirped as they neared the table. Hoya had gotten Jiyeon and Soojung to sit around them. Putting his arm out to stop the two boys, Sungjong pointed momentarily at the girl with brown hair, Soojung. "Did you formally meet her yet?" Sungjong questioned, looking to dongwoo who shook his head.  

" I think she's your fan. Lee Soojung." Dongwoo looked confused at the colourful wording. "My fan?" Dongwoo questioned and Sungjong sighed. "I mean, I think she likes you idiot!" Sungjong  grumbled and Dongwoo opened his mouth in a 'o' as he nodded his head, finally understanding now. "Please dpn't bite her. I think you might scare someone away with that too." Sungjong muttered under his  breathe and Dongwoo smiled a large dinosaur-like grin and opening and closing his mouth in a humorous chomping like way that Hoya laughed at. "Hyung please--" Sungjong muttered hopelessly, trying to conceal his laughs as they went to sit down with the rest of them."i'm suprised Mr. Shameless hasn't flirted with you three yet." Sunggyu muttered quietly and Sungyeol grinned widely. "You didnt hear yet then. Woohyun's new clingy boyfriend would probably chop of his lower regions if he even thought about flirting with someone." Sungyeol spoke imbetween laughs as they all looked to Woohyun who shrugged, "He probably would. Key's pretty vicious--I'd rather not risk finding out."

The rest snorted and snickered at the comment and Sungjong grinned happily, realizing someone was missing. "Wah! The spoiled prince isn't here! Today is lu~cky!" Sungjong happily hummed and Sungyeol laughed. "Ah, he got dragged away by that girl, Dasom or something--?" Sungjong blinked curiously "Kim Dasom?" He questioned and Sungyeol nodded, shamelessly reaching over to try and steal some of Sungjong's food in which he mercilessly slapped his hand away. "Tsk, Stingy..." he muttered under his breathe with a pout. "She came over and wanted to call him out for him pulling a copout on her." Sungjong smirked at this. "Hmph! Serves his right for thinking he can play with people's hearts like that!" Sungjong sourly spoke, not feeling any mercy as he went back to eating his food.

Once the lunch bell rang, he headed to class and found out that he shared it with Sungyeol--Who eagerly neared him with a arm around his shoulder "Wah I'm so glad!" Sungyeol spoke dragging the boy to sit with him.  "...And why is that?.." Sungjong questioned in a hesitent way as Sungyeol smiled the gummy grin that he'd grown accustomed to. "Cause you're interesting! Not too many interesting people here who will stand up to Kim Myungsoo, I admire you~" Sungyeol praised, patting the younger boy's head. "I guess so..." Sungjong muttered before getting up to move to his own spot as someone came to their seat. It was a history type class--is least favorite, but at least Sungyeol seemed to be fairly articulate--it shocked him actually, but he thought maybe that'd be of help to him once or twice in the future.

 When class ended, Sungjong did a quick action of filing out quickly. He didn't really feel in the mood to listen to the things that Sungyeol (Loudly) Had to say but in this confusion, he bumped into a strong chest and nearly stumbled backwards but a careful hand to his wrist kept him from falling. Sungjong sighed loudly to see it was Hoya. "Really you should look where you're going and not behind you." Hoya added in with a chuckle. "I was running from Sungyeol--" he started before pouting. "Are you going to work now?" Sungjong questioned and Hoya nodded "You wanna come with?" Hoya asked with a bit of sarcasm but Sungjong's eyes widened. "Can I? Can I?" He asked curiously and Hoya snorted. "You really want too?" Sungjong puffed out his bottom lip as he shrugged carelessly. "What else do I have to do? Go home and wait hand and foot on Kim Myungsoo?" Sungjong asked with sarcasm and Hoya snickered, "Good point."

Heading to the car, Sungjong hopped in and buckled himself in quickly. "What is it you do hyung? You never told me before." Hoya seemed suprised at this as he fixed the mirror. "Really? Well. Everyone's family has a company of some sort.  Sungyeol's is Airlines, Woohyun's family owns many clubs, Dongwoo's owns Hotels and my family--Chefs and cooking, I"m a waiter though, since I can't do much." He admitted with a snort.  "Dongwoo's family and Mine have always been close so normall I help the catering there. Top quality hotels with Top quality meals go hand in hand, you see." Sungjong nodded eagerly. "Wah, I never would have known that Dongwoo had such a big place in his family..when we met he was so dorky and down-to-earth.." Sungjong explained and Hoya snorted, pulling into the area. "Not all rich kids are like Myungsoo. He gives us a bad name." Hoya sourly added in and Sungjong laughed, "I guess so. I think he's a bit misunderstood though." Sungjong explained as the two got out of the car. "Oh?" Hoya questioned, raising an eyebrow."Sure he's spoiled, but maybe thats not all he is." Sungjong suggested, before hoya let a loud scoff. "Never thought i'd hear the day when Lee Sungjong says nice things about Kim Myungsoo." Sungjong grinned. "I didn't say anything nice about him!" He added in playfully shoving the other as they entered the large hotel.

Dongwoo was behind the desk, inventoring as the two neared up and Sungjong playfully rung the bell when dongwoo didn't notice their presense from being so into work. Looking up, Dongwoo smiled. "Aigo, Sungjongie~" he cooed, reaching out to tickle the younger's chin. "Did you come to see Hyung work?" He cooed and Sungjong tried to hide his grin and lean away from the touch. "I'm an adult hyung~" Sungjong cooed back, sticking out his tounge and the two both laughed and how his actions dettered from his words. "I wanna help Hoya hyung, Can I work too?" Sungjong questioned and Dongwoo's eyes widened as he considered it with a few firm nods. "I dont see why not, that'd be great." Dongwoo suggested before looking to the list. "Actually someone called in sick so its good timing."

When Sungjong changed into an outfit, he had to wear a girls waiter suit because all the mens sizes were too big for him.  He sighed at this but said no complaints since he was only here on such short notice. Everyone who came was very nice and very gracious with tips. When work ended, Dongwoo spoke on work being better today and many people asking about the 'new girl' working. Sungjong pouted at this and dongwoo and hoya laughed a bit. Dongwoo joked, "Maybe you should work here more!" "Myungsoo probably wouldnt like that though." Hoya added in with a snort, "Only a matter of time till he finds out I also work here." Sungjong puffed out his cheeks. "Well, Until then, this was fun." he quickly spoke, suggesting that he'd maybe try it out.

Heading home Sungjong was bubbly and happy about work, Leaving Hoya to snort and laugh. "Aish, you're an odd one." Hoya muttered. "I like working with you hyung." Sungjong hummed as he leaned into his seat and turned his head to look to the other with a grin. Hoya only chuckled and things grew quiet for sometime as the swishing of cars and people besides them seemed to be a dull noise, humming around them.  Sungjong figured maybe this would be a good time to think on it. "Hyung," He suddenly spoke after moments of silence  and the sudden outburst caught Hoya slightly offguard "Huh?" He questioned as he skillfully turned a corner and continued down, they were already close to the mansions. Sungjong hesitated on his question but Hoya seemed to figure on what it was about so he was patient and didn't rush him, even as they pulled into the driveway.

Sungjong was feeling nervous suddenly as he fiddled with his fingers. "You really...like me?" He questioned finally, looking to Hoya who grinned softly and nodded, "When..--How come is that?" Sungjong asked still nervously fidgeting which caused Hoya to chuckle and reach over to still the younger boy's hands with his. That act only seemed to make him more nervous though. "When...I'm not so sure. At first you interested me and then i found it was something more than that suddenly...and Why..." Hoya laughed, "Does there nee to be a reason Why?" he questioned which caused a pout from Sungjong, who nodded firmly. Hoya sighed deeply but the smile never left his face. "Well, I like that you speak your mind. You believe in what you believe in and you're not hesitant to stand up for it. You act very tought and rough, but actually you're a ball of Sunshine. You--" Sungjong was patiently listening, blushing lightly from the compliments, cursing the call of the phone that interrupted them. One call, another call Sungjong ignored them both. It wasn't too often that Myungsoo called, not to mention so urgently.

Sungjong sighed loudly, "I don't expect you to respond to me right away, cause I guess I was sudden. You seemed shocked." Sungjong nodded. "I didn't notice at al.. I--I've never actually.." "That's alright, You think about it. It doesn't matter if you decide you dont feel that way. I won't force anything on you. It sort of feels like you're pushing yourself to answer me, you don't have to." Hoya explained and Sungjong looked down shyly, How did he see through him so easily? Hoya only chuckled at this action, "You're really cute and hard to not to like, I suppose it would have happened eventually." Hoya spoke with a sigh. "I--..." Sungjong slowly spoke, and Hoya raised his eyebrows in curiosity. "I don't know what I feel but...I think I--...Maybe I like you too?" Sungjong questioned, peeking up at Hoya for his response before looking back down hesitantly. "Can I try to see what I feel first?" Sungjong questioned and Hoya nodded with a grin. "Then.." Hoya started and he his lips almost in a nervous fashion, despite his own cool facade. "Tomorrow, Why don't we try it out?" He questioned and Sungjong stared at him with big eyes, unwanting to ask the question, but it was obvious what he was questioning. "Like a date?" Hoya continued with a chuckle, "Ah--I--...Yeah." Sungjong quickly said as his phone rang once more and he groaned to himself. "Tch,  Go on. Myungsoo is probably in peices wondering where is trusy butler is." Hoya joked and Sungjong pouted to himself and got out of the car, grabbing his things. "I'll--...?" Sungjong slowly started, "I'll text you later." Hoya pressed on, very forwardly and Sungjong nodded with a shy grin as Hoya pulled on his car.

Sungjong watched after him until he turned around the corner out of sight and then Sungjong abruptly turned to the gate and furiously patted his cheeks with this palms in embarressment as he let out a loud sigh and entered in the premises. He felt really embarresed, but he was glad that Hoya was patient with him. Myungsoo never would have been that patient with him. Sungjong furrowed his eyebrows and stopped in his tracks as he tilted his head. Why had he thought that? Shaking his head, he sighed and headed in. Probably because Myungsoo was impatiently calling him and calling him while he was right there. That was definately it.

Walking inside--it was like he was hit with a brick wall as he looked to see Dasom and Myungsoo sitting in the area. "Uhm..." Sungjong muttered as he removed his scarf and jacket, heading in cautiously. Something about this seemed a bit off. "What's--?" "Why didn't you answer?" Myungsoo asked and Sungjong furrowed his eyebrows and looked around "I was doing something, I--" Dasom, stood up to interrupt to the two. "There's just something I have to check. Something seemed so fishy." She spoke with a tone to her voice that make Sungjong uncomfortable. Why did Myungsoo have to wrap him up in this mess? "You two are really dating?" "Of Cour--" Myungsoo tried to cut her off but she held up a hand "Not you. I'm asking him." She firmly spoke and Sungjong shuffled uncomfortably under the two's gazes. "Y-yes...W-we are." Sungjong slowly spoke, biting down his words. Myungsoo sure did owe him. He better have a good reason for turning this girl down. "I'm sorry, you found out that way...Myungsoo is inconsiderate." He spoke, glaring at Myungsoo at the last part.

"..Okay." dasom slowly spoke with a nod as she went to get her jacket and slip it on. "but one more thinh before I leave," She spoke, tilting her head in the direction of the two. "If you're a couple, you wouldn't mind Showing me, Would you?" Dasom asked challengingly and Sungjong felt like he was going to panic. Did he really need to do such things...with Kim Myungsoo of all people? "Don't you think thats a little much?" Myungsoo tried to reason and dasom curtly, shook her head. "No, I don't think so. Not at all." She spoke--no leeway, no waiver in her voice. Myungsoo sighed, heading over to Sungjong who's eyes widened in a slight panic as Myungsoo advanced on him. "Wha--" He started before Myungsoo quickly silenced him with a kiss, arms slipping around the younger's waist, luckily keeping him upright.

Sungjong stood there in a daze from it. Not exactly, returning it, but his mind was fuzzy and he wasn't thinking straight.

The kiss was longing and warm. he felt an emotion in it and he wasn't too sure what it was. His lips were soft and Myungsoo seemed to know what he was doing, which somehow didnt shock Sungjong. He didn't realize when his lips started to move against his in response,  inexperiencedly but still moving. The closing of the door that marked dasom's leaving--Snapped him out of trance and he quickly and he embarresedly pushed Myungsoo away, face quickly heating up as he made valiant show to wipe his lips clean with the back of his wrists. "Agh, w-why can't you just tell her you don't like her instead of using me!?" Sungjong yelled, his voice carried louder than he thought it would. "What a interesting response though." Myungsoo smirked with a smug voice before Sungjong groaned loudly and punched him angrily before quickly leaving upstairs to his room and slamming the door behind him loudly.

Why had he done that? Sungjong groaned loudly and kicked a chair nearby him. "I was taken advantage of!" Sungjong exclaimed, trying to explain it to himself, Glaring off into an open space as he sighed and headed into his bedroom area and flopped down. Sitting in the silence of his own thoughts. was all of that just fake? Or was kissing just like that? Myungsoo definately took advantage of him. He'd never even kissed anyone before and Myungsoo stole it for such a stupid reason as to break up with his fiance? Being honest is a better action than lying. Did Myungsoo even have interest in guys? That seemed to be outrageous of a thought. Sungjong's thoughts returned back to why he kissed him back though and sighed, remembering the previous warmth that was once over his lips...No matter how much Sungjong would deny it, Myungsoo was pretty attractive. Maybe that was why...? Sungjong let out a strained groan and kicked his legs, rolling over onto his belly. Why was Myungsoo making this so hard for him? He hated him and he hated his games that he was playing with him.     

 His jumbled thoughts were interrupted by his phone and he jumped suddenly before sighing as he reached over. Hoya said he would text him..Sungjong sighed once more bringing his hands to his face. Hoya. That was who he liked. Tomorrow would only prove that and he knew it, Myungsoo and his childish playboy-like games won't matter. Stil, Sungjong was angry that Myungsoo stole his first kiss.

---

When Sungjong got up the next day, he sighed and tried to erase the thoughts of before as he got ready. Yet, the more he pondered on it, the angrier he felt.

Heading outside of the room, he unluckily came out a minute after Myungsoo had, but Sungjong wasn't going to let him know that he'd gotten under his skin.  Glaring at the other, he closed his door and headed downstairs beside him. "Are you gonna give me the silent treatment all day?" Myungsoo suddenly asked as they entered where they would eat. "Do I talk to you in a friendly fashion on a regular basis suddenly?" Sungjong asked, seething with sarcasm. Myungsoo kept quiet, he had a point. "You're angry." Myungsoo finally said as the two sat down. "Of course i'm freakin' angry!! What gives you the right to do that!?" Sungjong grumbled as he patiently sat down with his plate, wondering where his sisters where to save him from Myungsoo. At this moment, he'd even like it if Jaesun stomped his way in here--but alas..

Myungsoo laughed suddenly, as if making a realization as Sungjong quietly ate in a slightly heated fashion. "That was your first kiss, wasn't it?" Myungsoo questioned, voice amused and when Sungjong said nothing Myungsoo laughed again. "Wow, that's great." Myungsoo spoke in somesort of awe and Sungjong glared at him. "What? Is it on your list of playboy things to do? Steal someone's first kiss?" Sungjong scoffed and rolled his eyes, "Wow, I bet you're really proud of yourself. You just stole a guy's first kiss. Congrats to you ." Sungjong angrily muttered, but Myungsoo was grinning. "I'm Biual." Myungsoo suddenly admitted and Sungjong nearly choked as he blinked slowly, "Youre...What?" Sungjong questioned, "I like males and females." He admitted in the same tone. "...I--...Well that's great for you. Do you want a medal or something?" Sungjong asked, not understanding where that whole confession was coming from. Myungsoo sighed at Sungjong not understanding and opened his mouth to speak, but the words he was going to say were replaced with a pained groan.

"Don't bully Nii-chan!" Chiyo angrily shouted, Kicking Myungsoo's shin once more before running over protectively to Sungjong, who's anger was quickly replaced with laughter. Never had he been more proud of his sister.

----

the ride to school seemed to have alot of tension between the two. Myungsoo was staring at him as he normally did, but Sungjong was ignoring him with a fiery look. "Did they fight?" Sayuri whispered to Sumin who shrugged. The two had become unlikely friends. "Mr. Scary was bullying Nii-chan So I beat him up!" Chiyo proudly spoke and Sumin let out a loud laugh, not even trying to hide it as Myungsoo quietly glared out of the window a well, feeling an embaressment which was well deserved.

Getting out and heading to his classes, Sungjong walkd swiftly to avoid him. It turned out that Dongwoo was transferred into his first class, homeroom. he was glad for this because he had time to catch up more with Dongwoo after the roll call and important duties were over. "How've you been adjusting? "Dongwoo asked as he pampered the younger boy, patting and pulling at his cheeks, in which Sungjong leaned back away from him. in a pout. "Its okay, I wish I could have lived in a normal way though. This is definately an experience." Sungjong added in with a chuckle. "I'm glad you're out of that place...If I wasn't in that exchange program at the time, I would have brought you home with me!" he warmly spoke, ruffling the younger's hair. "Its okay, that's long past now." Sungjong spoke quietly. "At least Kenji was there, he seemed to--" "Don't talk about him." Sungjong quickly said and that caught Dongwoo off guard at how cold his voice quickly went. "Did...you two fight?" Dongwoo quietly spoke, wondering why he spoke so coldly of him. Before Dongwoo left and went to continue his studies in america, the two seemed to be on good terms. The boy of the family who he stayed with.

"He's bad too." Sungjong quietly said and Dongwoo frowned. "How come? What happened?" Dongwoo questioned now, voice low but gentle. Sungjong pursed his lips but said nothing, obviously angered over the sittuation. He didn't seem like he was going to tell but dongwoo watched as Sungjong pulled out a small paper and began scribbling small words on it. Could he not say it aloud? he wrote for a long time, he seemed to be writing a bit and erasing and writing more. Once he finished, Dongwoo curiously took it, reading the contents quietly to himself before looking up in shock to Sungjong who wouldn't meet his eyes. "When did that happen?" Dongwoo asked, voice serious now as Sungjong stayed quiet. "Sungjong--" "A few weeks after you went to america.." Sungjong voice was quiet now, a shame in it. Dongwoo didn't care that they were in the middle of a noisy room of students and only reached over the desk to pull the younger into a hug, a long one. He didn't say anything and just hugged him for a long time and that was okay with Sungjong because somehow it made him feel better. he refused to let himself tear up in this room of people though.

When dongwoo pulled away, his eyes looked glassy, as if he was fighting tears as well. "How many--?" Dongwoo questioned, "Just once." Sungjong muttered as Dongwoo sighed deeply, trying to process what he'd been told. "I haven't told anyone but you..." Sungjong muttered quietly, fiddling with his fingers absentmindedly. Dongwoo nodded slowly. "You can't trust anyone else or--?" Dongwoo slowly spoke trying to wonder, he couldn't imagine how it was for him. "i couldn't tell anyone." Sungjong quietly spoke with a shrug of his shoulders, "What good would it be telling Minyoung? besides..It makes me feel.." Sungjong sighed quietly and looked up, to calm himself, he didn't realize how hard it would be speak about it, he spent so much time acting tough, so how could he ever actually admit to something that made him vunerable. "Ashamed, dirty...I guess." Sungjong muttered softly and dongwoo frowned. "You didn't do anything wrong. It was him who was wrong." Dongwoo spoke, not really knowing exactly what to say, but saying what he thought was helpful. Sungjong took a deep breathe and opened his mouth but the bell rang before he could speak. Sungjong reached over to the paper and ripped it up until it was pshyically impossible for him to rip it up further with his barehands.

The two walked to the next class in silence, After hearing what Sungjong had  to say, he wanted to walk him there. Wanted to keep him in his sights. "Hyung," Sungjong quietly spoke as they arrived at the class, "Hm--?" "Please dont..Dont..Tell anyone that he--" Dongwoo cut him off with hugging ihm and petting the boys head. "I wont. You're really strong Jongie, its all okay now. He can't touch you anymore." Dongwoo spoke quietly so none other could hear but the two of them and Sungjong nodded firmly, keeping his tough facade up. "Thank you hyung." Dongwoo nodded and sighed with a troubled sigh, hugging the younger once more before reluctantly heading to his own class. Sungjong entered in the class and sat.

Myungsoo seemed to have noticed the two talking outside and giving each other hugs and was staring with annoyance, wondering what it was the two were talking about, obviously bothered by it. What was their relationship?

Luckily enough for Sungjong that Myungsoo had arrived to class early for once and everyone's attention was on Myungsoo and not on him or Dongwoo who had been talking outside.

Myungsoo couldn't seem to let his curiousity go and he came over to sit in the seat infront of Sungjong, looking back at him with his hard eyes. "Really, I'm not in the mood to deal with you right now, So can you take a hike?" Sungjong replied coldly as pulled out his books. Really did he have to deal with Myungsoo when he was emotionally vulnerable at the moment. Myungsoo seemed to have something to question, but after seeing how Sungjong seemed different he didnt ask it. "You're alright?" Myungsoo asked and Sungjong looked at him with curiousity, blinking slowly to see if he'd heard that right. "Excuse me?" Sungjong muttered and Myungsoo repeated himself. "Are you okay?" he asked in a clearer voice. "I-i'm fine.." Sungjong muttered, wondering why it was that Kim Myungsoo cared wether or not he was alright. That was odd.

Myungsoo seemed dissatisfied with the answer but he let it go and returned to his seat, knowing that he wasn't exactly number one on Sungjong's 'lets talk about feelings' list.
By lunchtime, Sungjong had recovered from his sittuation and was back to normal. Myungsoo watched him carefully but noticed the change, he wondered what it was that happened but figured that he probably wouldnt get that from Sungjong in a million years.

Sungjong noticed the absense of Myungsoo and Hoya at lunch and saw them talking off by themselves but really he didn't think to question it and didn't. Myungsoo looked annoyed, but when was that not an expression that Myungsoo carried? It probably was nothing and he let it go as he laughed and had lunch with everyone.