❤ Chapter 9 ❤

Living with my brother, his friends, and a HUGE JERK

I fell asleep a little after my tiny crying session and I left my room when I woke up. No one was in the living room and there wasn't a sound. I got a waterbottle from the fridge and drank it.

"Finally awake?" Zelo suddenly appeared behind the door of the fridge. I jumped and choked on the water. He chuckled and I glared at him while wiping my mouth.

"You bastard." I glared. He grinned and closed the fridge. "Why thank you. I get told that a lot." He teased. I rolled my eyes. "Where is everyone?" I asked. "Bora went home, Jongup is at the gym, and the rest of them went to the club." He explained. I nodded and began walking away.

"Wait!" He yelled. I turned around and groaned. "What?" I asked. "It's like 9 p.m. and I haven't eaten yet. I'm a huge boy and I need food." He said. "And?". "Let's grab some food." 

I crossed my arms. "It's 9 and if we're not here by the time they're back they'll kill us." I said. "They probably already sleeping by the time they're back." Zelo said and his stomach growled. "How about Jongup?" I asked. "He's at the gym. He's there all night." Zelo whined. I sighed. "Fine, let's go." I said. He cheered and I went back to my room the grab my stuff.

 

I sat next to him while we drove to a resturant nearby. "So where are we going to eat?" I asked. "You'll see." He grinned. I found myself smiling when he said that. It was random but I did anyways. 

We got to the resturant, which was a place known for their cold noddles.

"We're eating cold noodles in winter?" I asked. We got out of the car and he chuckled. "Just be thankful that I'm paying." He teased. I actually giggled and we got inside.

 

We eat happily and casually conversing. I knew this Zelo would soon go away. Soon we'll be back to fighting and hitting each other.

"Ah~ I'm so full." I closed my eyes and sat back. I finished one bowl and Zelo was finished on his second. "I want bingsu." He smiled. My shot open and sat up. "Oh~ Me too!" I exclaimed. "Alright. Let me pay and we'll go." He smiled. I smiled also. This side of Zelo was different... Really different.

 

We got to the bingsu shop and I had strawberry bingsu and he had chocolate. 

"So I have a feeling there's a catch to all this." I said and took another spoon full. He chuckled. "Nope. No catch." He repiled. I looked at him and he looked at me. "Whenever you say no, there is a possibility that its a yes." I said. "Trust me, there's no catch." He said. I nodded and ate. "Alright. Anyways, thank you for the food."

 

We got home and it was 11. We opened the door and when we got in Jongup stood infront of us.

"Where were two?" He asked. "Aish..." I groaned. I turned to Zelo and hit head. "I told you so." I said. He groaned and turned to Jongup.

"We just went to eat. You guys don't feed me." Zelo teased. Jongup's seriousness went away and he laughed. "At least you guys ate well." He said. We both nodded and went to our rooms.

 

 

The next morning, I drove to the gymnasium. I saw Bora walking out and I caught up to her. We walked inside and and went to our lockers. 

"So what happened after I went to my room yesterday?" I asked. "Well, you left me in a room with 13 guys yesterday. That was pretty awkward with a 16 year old girl." Bora laughed. I smiled and closed the locker. We both turned around and saw these 3 girls. They were wearing the same leotard, the all had their ponytail with a bow on top and their arms were crossed with a smirk plastered on their face. The girl in the middle of them was around the same height as me and Bora, around 5'6. The one next to her was pretty short but not that short but she was shorter than the other 2. And the one on the left seemed quiet but she glared at us. I wasn't trying to judge but by the way the looked, they looked like real es.

"13 guys in your apartment. Sounds interesting." The short one said. "Maybe visitors. For that one." The girl on the left said as she pointed to me. I rolled my eyes.

"Who the hell are you guys?" I asked. The girl the middle's smirk grew larger. "Wow fiesty." She chuckled. "Did you hear her? Who are you guys?" Bora argued. "Awh. She's like your sidekick." The short one said. "Do I have to repeat myself? Who are y-" I was caught off by the teacher.

"Well, Jaehwa. These are my new students. They're from america. Ladies introduce yourselves." She instructed. Their smirks disappeared and were replaced by happy smiles.

"Hi! I'm Tia!" The middle one said. "I'm Melanie!" The short one said. "Julieane." The other one said. "We're all mixed Koreans. Um, Melanie and Julieane are korean, italian, and germn. And I'm korean, purteo rican, and german." Tia explained. 

"I'm Jaehwa and this is Bora." I introduced. They flashed us a smile and then the teacher clapped.

"Come on! Practice is starting!" The teacher yelled. They turned to us again and smirked.

"We're here to stay." Melanie said. They turned around at the same time and struted away


Hey guys! So I finally updated! Are you happy? Maybe not... But anyways. That was ChoColat! Do you know who they are? They're so amazing *_* even tho im making them the es of the story, i know they wouldn't do this in real life. They're so talented and great! There is another member and she's full korean but she'll come in the next chapter! They are also getting another member but I'm not sure when she's debuting with them but when she does and I'm still writing this story, she'll also be in this story... and she also tweeted me and liked my picture on instagram ^^ im not even lying...

But if you have to clue who ChoColat is, I suggest you go search them up, listen to them and tell me how you like them because I love them <3 ever since their debut~ (you'll thank me later c:)

Subscibe, comment, and upvote~

Love you guys! XOXO

-HelloKitty143