❤ Chapter 11 ❤

Living with my brother, his friends, and a HUGE JERK

I was in my room lying down and Youngjae came in.

"How you feeling?" He asked.

"I'm okay." I said. He sat down on the foot of my bed and sighed. "Juliane was supposed to meet, wasn't she?" I asked. "Yeah." He said.

"It was our fault." I said. "It wasn't." He said. 

"If we hadn't said anything, it wouldn't have happened. I'm sorry, Oppa." I apologized. "I'm sorry, I ruined your soon to be relationship. It's all because of you stupid little sister." I said.

"It's not your fault, Jaehwa!" He yelled. My eyes widen. He sighed again. "Your not stupid. If you hadn't said what you said earlier, I wouldn't have seen that part of her. You pretty much saved me." Youngjae laughed. I smiled and giggled.

"Come on, give me a hug." He said with his arms spread out wide. I sat up and hugged him tightly.

"You'll always be my favorite girl, Jaehwa." He said. I smiled even bigger. "Thank you, oppa." I said. We let go of our hug and he kissed my forehead and messed up my hair. We both laughed.

"You wanna hang out with us?" Youngjae asked. "Ani, I'll stay here until Bora gets back." I said

"Uh, Bora actually... um..." Youngjae had a hard time saying something about Bora. "What happened to her?" I asked. "Nothing real bad but her nose is broken and her jaw is dislocated. Her parents are making her stay home until she's perfectly and fully recovered." Youngjae explained.

Her parents are so careful about Bora, she has to be perfect before leaving the house, she has to have all her things done and perfect for school, her health is supposed to be perfectly fine or else they'll keep her in until she's fine. It's because she's the only child, well not really, her sister died after getting hit by car after school. Her parents are worried they'll lose Bora, too. And Bora and her sister were supposed to have a older brother until their mom had a miscarriage and he died so they're very scared to lose Bora too.

Bora would go to school then home. And her parents only agreed to let her go places unless i'm with her. After this incident, they'll never let her go anywhere.

"Oh, I'll just stay in my room." I said. He nodded and left.


Hey guys! So did you read my other story? If hadn't please read it! Sorry... so you finally know Bora's life a little bit... yeah I know sad... yeah..

If you want a oneshot made from me, go to my one shot request shop i just made!

Here's the link!:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/611966/kpop-oneshots-requests-kpop-oneshot-you-requests-requestshop-imagines

Please check that out and maybe request a oneshot? lol talk you guys soon~

Subscribe, comment, and upvote!

Love you guys! XOXO~

-HelloKitty143