❤ Chapter 7 ❤

Living with my brother, his friends, and a HUGE JERK

I was in complete darkness. "Jaehwa. Jae. Jae." I heard someone's voice. It was talking to me. Then I felt my body shaking. No. Someone was shaking me.

"Jaehwa!" The person yelled. They were shaking me. I opened my eyes slowly.

"Wait, she's waking up." A familar voice said. "Good. I was getting ready to smack her." The first voice said. I opened my eyes fully and noticed I was still in the car. Zelo, Bora, and Jonggup's faces were close to mine then they backed away.

"Finally!" Zelo yelled. I sat up correctly and looked at Bora with wide eyes. I stared at her. Why are we in the car?

"Bora!" I yelled and wrapped my arms around her neck. She hugged back, a little. "Hi to you too." She said with confusion. I pulled away.

"Do you have stomach cancer?!" I asked. She furrowed her eyebrows. "What?!" She yelled. Then I finally noticed. "IT WAS ALL A DREAM!" I cheered. Zelo and Jonggup sighed and Jonggup pulled me out of the car.

 

We walked around the mall, brought things from some stores and we got Etude House. I needed new makeup. I pulled Bora in and we went crazy with the makeup. We filled 2 baskets and paid A LOT of money. We left and the guys groaned.

"Now can we go somewhere we want too?" Zelo complained as he pointed to our arms full with bags. "Sure." Bora said. The guys smiled and the turned the other way and began walking away. 

They stopped in front of a bubble tea booth. BUBBLE TEA.

"Really?" I asked. "This is where you wanted to go?" Bora groaned. The gave us toothy grins. "Yup," Jonggup smiled and then looked down. "Here let me hold these." He said as he took my bags. "Oppa, it's okay." I said trying to get them back. He quickly pulled away and smiled. "It's alright." He said. We were the next in line and they ordered.

"Do you guys want anything?" Zelo and Jonggup asked us. "Sure." Bora and I smiled. I ordered a mango one and she ordered a strawberry one.

 

The guys eventually took our bags and they still got nothing except the bubble tea. I looked at Bora and we both nodded. 

"I want to go somewhere." Bora said. Zelo looked at her. "Sure. Where?" He asked. Bora smiled and wrapped her arms around his. "Follow me." She said and I did the same with Jonggup.

We dragged them to Yesstyle. They hate this store because we stay here for HOURS.

"Guys, really?" Zelo complained. We nodded and pulled them in. 

We went to the men's clothes and pulled random crap that looked good. We shoved them to guys and made them try every single one of them. Our goal was to make them into kpop idols (A/N: lol that's funnyy...)


Hey guys! So I trolled you guys with the "stomach cancer" thing. lol. Sorry for the crappy chapter

Subscribe, comment, and upvote!

Love you guys, XOXO~

-HelloKitty143