❤ FINAL ❤

Living with my brother, his friends, and a HUGE JERK

1 year.

1 year since that fight between Zelo and Jongup.

1 year since Zelo confessed to me.

1 year since Jongup and I broke up.

But,

5 months since Zelo and I became a couple.

 

"Let's go~" I yelled from the kitchen. Zelo casually walked inside the kitchen with his swim trunks on with glasses covering his eyes. He nodded and I finished the cup of water and caught up with Bora and the rest of the guys.

I clung onto Zelo's arm and he patted my head gently.

 

"I swear I'm going to kill you!" I yelled as Bora ran away from me. Sand stuck onto my body like glue and pieces flew off while I chased after Bora. She laughed loudly and led me into the water where the sand came off me. I pouted and splashed her. She giggled and Daehyun came to us.

"Let's get some food?" He asked us. We nodded and followed him to the sand and we shoved each other. We dried our bodies and Zelo walked in front of me. I smirked and kicked his .

"Yah!" He yelled and he grabbed his behind in pain. I giggled and he smiled back. He pulled me into a tight hug and ran to the water. I hit his back and giggled until my body was wet. Zelo was still holding me with a tight embrace.

"Dude, you made me wet!" I yelled as we got back onto ground. He chuckled and shoved my shoulder.

"That's what she said." I laughed. I smiled and hit the back of his head. "Oh, grow up." I giggled.

 

"I'm so full." Bora and I sighed. We sat back in our chairs and closed our eyes. The guys continued to eat their second bowl of bingsu. We finished, paid, and wandered the busy streets of Seoul.

I looked at the guys and glanced at Daehyun. He nodded and I sighed while wrapping my arm around Bora's neck.

"Let's go to the park?" I asked without looking at her. Everyone agreed and we made our way to the park. We separated from Daehyun and Bora.

"Yah!" Bora yelled and she grabbed my hand. "Where are you guys going?" She asked. We shrugged and walked away from the two. We walked to the benches and I sat on Zelo's lap.

"Get off, your is boney." He groaned. I turned my head and pouted. "But at least I have meat on my bottom." I laughed and he hugged me while I sat on his lap. We watched as Daehyun brought Bora in front of us and he held her hands.

"D-Daehyun oppa... what are you doing?" She asked shyly. I smiled at my best friends' shyness and Daehyun laughed.

"You may be the cutest dongseang I've ever meet. You're bubbly, funny, smart," He said and tucked a piece of hair behind her eye. I saw the red color cover both of their cheeks.

"You're beautiful. I really like you, Bora. Even if there's a 3 year between us. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked shyly. Bora smiled and covered . 

"Say yes!" I called out to her. The guys started cheering them on and they both laughed. She turned to me and smiled.

"Yes." She said shyly. The guys hollered and they hugged each other tightly.

 

"Do you love me?" Zelo asked suddenly while we were watching TV. I turned my head to him and raised my eyebrows. He looked at me with the same expression.

"Why would you ask that? Of course I love you." I smiled while I caressed his cheeks. He smiled and lifted my chin, capturing my lips. He pressed his lips against mine ever so gently and I wanted this to last. I lifted my hand to hold his cheeks and pulled him closer to me.

We pulled away and we touched our foreheads together.

"I never thought that living with my worst enemy would be the best thing that would happen to me in my life." I said while smiling.

"I never thought I would fall in love with the girl I hated the most." Zelo laughed and I captured his lips once again.


AND SCENE. THIS IS THE END OF THIS STORY! I know, I know, sudden ending. But I really didn't know where I was going with this story. I hoped you liked how it ended to ;-; BUT I hoped you guys liked this story because I enjoyed writing it for you guys ^^ This is the second story that I have ended but I will have a new story with GOT7 because I've been in love with them for like EVER SINCE THEIR DEBUT.

But thanks again for all the love and support you guys! You guys were the reason why I kept writing this story and my inspirations. Thank you for everything!

Now it's past midnight and I partied all day and I'm SUPER tired so good night and please continue loving and supporting me! XOXO! Thank you~~

-HelloKitty143