❤ Chapter 6 ❤

Living with my brother, his friends, and a HUGE JERK

We got to the mall and people gave us weird looks like we were weird. It looked fine to me.

Bora and I spilt up from the 2 and went shopping for ourselves. Since Bora goes to an actual school, she reconized some people. She said hi to many people.

"Popular much?" I teased while sipping my bubble tea. She laughed and gave me a small, playful nudge. We went into Etude House and were grabbing a bunch of makeup to try out. We paid and held our first purchases in out hands and left. A turned the corner and Bora stopped and froze. I turned to her and she dropped her bubble tea and fell on to the ground. She out. I gasped and ran to her side.

"Bora! Unnie!" I yelled as I shoke her. She stayed asleep. One lady, around her early 30's, came and knelt down setting dwn her things down.

"Dont worry, I'm a doctor." She said. I nodded and that's when security came. "It's alright, we'll get her." The security man said. Two other men came over and put Bora on a strecher. I followed them and got into the ambulance with them. She was hardly breathing. She wouldn't wake up. I was terrified. 

 

I was pacing back and forth at the hospital. I didn't know what to think. I was scared. I was worried. Finally, Zelo and Jonggup finally got to the hospital. I ran to them and wrapped both arms around them quickly.

"I'm scared. I'm worried." I cried into their jackets. They patted my back and the doctor finally came out.

"It's Bora's family here?" He called out. We walked towards him. "I'm a guardian of her's." Jonggup said. The doctor nodded. "Bora has stomach cancer." He admitted. My eyes watered and I fell.

"What?!?!" We yelled


Hey guys! So Bora having stomach cancer? Well stay tuned to find out what happens, I guess. 

Subscribe, comment, and upvote!

Love you guys! XOXO

-HelloKitty143