❤ Chapter 17 ❤

Living with my brother, his friends, and a HUGE JERK

Zelo POV

 

I woke up by a loud scream. I heard everyone's door and I ran out of my room following the others. The scream came from Jaehwa and she began hugging us. She never hugged us. Well, never hugged me. She did but she rarely did. 

I greeted her a happy birthday and we left her room so she could dress and get ready. I followed the guys to the kitchen and I noticed Jongup wasn't here.

"Go check on Jongup and Jaehwa. Tell me if something is happening between them." Youngjae ordered. I nodded and walked into the hallways.

 

I walked to Jaehwa's room to see Jaehwa and Jongup kissing. I stared for a few seconds. I was shocked and my stomach felt weird.

"Ahem!" I cleared my thoart. They pulled away and I let out a silent sigh. "Good thing I told Youngjae hyung I'll be the one checking up on you or else you would've been dead." I pointed at Jongup. They smiled at each other and I walked away quickly with my head down.

"I'm not jealous. I'm not jealous." I repeated in my head as I walked back to the guys.

 

 

It was finally night time and Jaehwa kept coming up into my head. She seemed so happy today. I mean why wouldn't she? It was her birthday. She hugged me twice. She laughed and smiled at me. I felt happy too.

"Aish! Stop!" I yelled at myself while hitting my face multiple times. I tossed and turned in my bed and found myself smiling.

"I said stop!" I yelled again and hit my face. I heard the door open and I turned to see Daehyun.

"Yah! Zelo-ah! Shut up I'm trying to sleep!" He scolded and slammed the door. I turned aroun and scoffed.

"Sleep my . Probably watching or something." I said closing my eyes. 

 

I was falling asleep until I heard a knock on my door. I groaned and dragged myself tot the door. Youngjae was on the other side.

"What?" 

"Can I sleep here?"

"No."

I began closing the door until he pushed back. He were pushing at the same strength and I gave up. I stopped pushing and he kept going and hit the wall with a loud bang.

"A-are you okay?" I asked in between my laughs. I held my stomach and laughed loud.

"Aish! I'm sleeping here! I locked myself out of my room." He said and pushed me out of my bed.

"Hyung! I'm sleeping here!"

"Just sleep next to me then."

I closed the door and groaned. I climbed into bed with Youngjae.

Pfft.

"Hyung!" I yelled annoyingly. "Haha." He replied. 

I slept on the floor for the rest of the night.


Hey guys! I'M FINALLY BACK! So I found out some of you do read my author notes cx some of you even followed me on instagram xD

I have to do my homework now so I'll update ASAP!

Subscribe, comment, and upvote!

Love you guys! XOXO!