❤ Chapter 20 ❤

Living with my brother, his friends, and a HUGE JERK

It's been five months. Five months since Jongup have been dating. Today was finally the day I meet his family. 

"Babe, it's okay. I'll be okay." I smiled. He smiled back and played with my fingers. In these five months, I have developed real feelings for Jongup and I never thought I would but he's actually a really great guy. He finally got Youngjae's approval and now I'm to meet his parents.

"I look okay right?" I asked. He smiled and placed a kiss on my forehead. "Beautiful." He smiled. I smiled back. 

We were in the cab because we couldn't get anyone else to drive us and we didn't want to go on the metro.

Plus, I was worried about my outfit. Jongup picked it out for me but I felt informal.

 

"Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded and he held the cake we bought, well, I bought for his family. We walked to the door and Jongup door belled nervously.

He grabbed my hand and gave me a smile.

"It's alright." I laughed. His mom opened the door with a very big smile.

"Jongup-ah." She smiled and kissed her son. I smiled at her and introduced myself.

"Annyeonghasyo. I'm Yoo Jaehwa." I bowed. She smiled back at me and took a hold of my hands.

"Good looks must run in the blood." She teased. I giggled and we went inside. There I met his father. He looked at me and smiled also.

I introduced myself while bowing and he laughed.

"Are you sure you and Youngjae are related? You guys seem so different." He teased. I giggled and his two older brothers came down.

"Oh so this is Youngjae's younger sister." One said. I smiled and they both smiled while introducing themselves.

(A/N: I'm sorry I don't know Jongup's brothers names'.)

 

"We'll see you guys soon!" Jongup said while we were leaving. "Thank you for everything!" I smiled. Jongup's parents hugged me and I were to call them 'umma' and 'appa'.

"You're welcomed anytime." His mom said. I nodded and Himchan picked us up.

"They love you, Jae baby." Jongup said. Yes, he calls me Jae baby. I have no idea why or where he got it from.

"That's a shocker." Himchan said sarcastically. I laughed and we drove home.


Hey guys! Sorry it's a really bad chapter! I'm having trouble writing this story nao. I dunno why but I'll continue it! so yeah I'm sorry! I'll try to update a longer and more detailed chapter next time ;-;

Comment, subscribe, and upvote!

Love you guys! XOXO!

-HelloKitty143