❤ Chapter 1 ❤

Living with my brother, his friends, and a HUGE JERK

 

"Jae~ You ready?" Youngjae called from downstairs. I took a look around my now empty room. "Yup." I said and ran back downstairs. Youngjae and Jongup stood in the living room. "Let's go." I said and wiped the tears that were falling from my eyes.

2 days ago, my parents died in a car accident. It hurt seeing anything that reminded me of them. I would burst into tears.

I zipped up my father's sweater and I walked outside, into the cold winter air. It snowed around me and I climbed into Younjae's car that was filled with my things. Jongup and Youngjae climbed in and started driving. I wore my mother's bracelet and my father's sweater. I continuously sniffed the sleeve that smelled like his cologne he would spray on every morning. My eyes tears up as I touched my heart locket that had our family picture in it. It was taken a week before the accident. I stared outside as Youngjae drove back to his apartment.

 

Flashback 

"Congrats, Jae!" Umma and appa said and kissed my head after my gymnastics competition. I won first place in my age group. I smiled and put on my cover up then exited the gym.

Flashback

"Can we come in Jae?" Umma said as she and appa knocked on the other side. "Come in." I sniffled. My first brokenheart. They came in and took a seat on my bed. "Everything is going to be alright, sweetie." Appa said and hugged me. I hugged back and umma patted my back.

Flashback

"Yoo Jaehwa! Come back here!" Umma yelled as I stomped upstairs into my room. I got mad because I couldn't go to a party.

Flashback

"Youngjae! Jae!" Umma laughed. Appa laughed also. I got dressed up in a clown costume and did my makeup weirdly for their wedding anniversary and Youngjae was an elephant.

End of flashbacks

I cried silently as I clutched on to the locket. Soon I drifted off to sleep.



 

Hey guys~ How do you like it so far? xD I hope you support me during this story and I hope you enjoy it~

Subscribe, comment, and upvote~

Love you guys! XOXO

-HelloKitty143